1K views

where's the deal? the TV ad says 2 for 10.00 with promo code that's not what the website says - won't order - HATE bait and switch and false advertising - can't afford 99/pillow and the word count on this is WRONG - will shop else where and recommend that every one do the same and check before purchasing - like the made in America - but I won't be lied to - the ad should be taken off the air unless they change it and tell the truth

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of mypillow deal. Mypillow needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

This pillow cost was $10.00 by one get the second free? This ADD RAN FOR MORE THAN A YEAR!

I heard the commercials over and over and over and over again. So I could not wait to try one. Apparently, I waited too long because when it was time for me to order my pillow the price went from $10.00 a pillow get one free, To a shocking $79.00 for one pillow, you pay to ship. When I asked what happened to the $10.00 a pillow?

I was told they never ever sold the pillow for $10.00. I do not like the false advertisement! They also lied to me saying it was never $10.00 as if I made it up!

don't buy this pillow its not worth it. A lying company and its employees do not deserve our business.

Staten Island, New York, United States #1258096

im looking for that offer too. I see it on TV, I hear it on the radio.

looks like its *** to me.

Come on now! 2 for 10 bucks? Show me where it says that and I;ll eat the pillow!

to Anonymous Kentwood, Louisiana, United States #1256106

I seen that commercial too! By one at $10.00 get one free!

they don't give out the price over tv ads or radio or newspaper, you got confused with the 10 year warranty. check yourself before you wreck yourself

to Anonymous Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States #1259897

I thought they did advertise a special with a $10.00 pillow and then the "but wait there's more" if you order it now...you get 2 for the price of one. You might want to get out the salt & pepper for your tasty pillow....lol

to Anonymous #1428661

I saw that same commercial: Buy one for $10 and get second one free. All the way over here in Hawaii.

to Anonymous #1428710

I think the only one confused is you. The Better Business Bureau would agree and recently Gave My Pillow an F rating for false advertising: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/04/my-pillow-the-infomercial-sensation-flunks-out-of-better-business-bureau/?utm_term=.c4738ba17582