Filter by rating
City:
Product:

MyPillow - Love it!!

4.7
Husband & I both had neck and shoulder pain- tried a lot of pillows over the years, spent a lot of money. We bought firm my pillows in December- no neck & shoulder pain since!! The only negative I have is the confusion when trying to order, very confusing.
Good quality

MyPillow - Price

So what happened to the buy one for 19.99 and get a second free,cant find the t.v.offer on website what a bunch of bull and most of the reviews are not good

They never said it was $19.99--you must be hearing things

I had a similar experience. When I called to order the two pillows for $20 deal as advertised on tv I was answered by the offer of $200.

if I photoed the ad on tv. The question about the 2 for $20. was simply ignored, indicating strongly that the reps were told to essentially lie by giving the 2 for $200.

response. Overall, a maddening experience

Featured

MyPillow - SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTION... BEWARE!

1.4
MyPillow - SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTION... BEWARE!
I was given two of these as a gift. The pillows took a while to get used to as it seemed weirdly lumpy, but after using it and getting to know it better, it REALLY supports your head/neck and can be sort of made to be whatever height you need. My neck aches went away instantly. HOWEVER, and this is a BIG however... I started getting a horrible dermatitis all around both eyes and a rash in the back of my neck. Yep, I have allergies, and from time to time had had a little redness around eyes, but NOTHING LIKE THIS. It's been horrible. I couldn't figure out if it was stress, or something I was eating. I kept eliminating things (stopped all carbs, alcohol, caffeine etc) and nothing was making it better. Then I was thinking... why is it always worst in the morning? Then the lightbulb went on... THE PILLOWS! I looked up "allergic reaction to MyPillow" and yep, I am not alone. Many, many people developed weird and sometimes severe allergic reactions, rashes, hives, headaches, etc. SO, I stopped using them, and lo and behold, the rash disappeared after a few nights on my regular pillows. I'm sad because they really did support my head/neck.

I don't generally have allergies except to chlorine, but for several weeks I have been getting severe welts bumps on my head, back of neck and side of the neck. thought I got into fleas or something.

itchy all the time and now my head is embarrassing in public. nobody in the family has the symptoms and I am the only one with a my pillow in the family. I blamed the dog for fleas or mites but no sign of any of these. trying to figure out how and where this could come from and I thought.

maybe its my, My Pillow and then I stumbled on this forum. I took away the pillow a few days ago and it seems to be clearing up.

definitely not going to use it and continue to treat the sores and see what happens. If this is the problem I am very pissed to say the least!!!

PerkySomali274

I had the exact same reaction, I was eliminating things-makeup, cleansers, dusted the bedroom really well, kept dirty laundry out of bedroom and still I had been waking up with puffy-red-burning eyes and had breathing issues. I took the pillows away one day and since I hadn't gotten good sleep, took a nap and woke up-no red-puffy-burning eyes, I was breathing better and even the next morning I felt better.

It's only been a couple days, so I will be certain probably in a week.

I was sad as the travel MyPillow was awesome! It was my favorite for my neck.

@PerkySomali274

I too had a reaction. My neck, chest and face became itchy and red.

Thought I developed an allergy to something, went to allergist, had tests, found nothing. Changed makeup, face cream, others, no luck.

Figured it might be the pillow so I took my old one back and so far no allergic reactions. Hopefully that was the culprit and hopefully no more allergic reactions.

What about the My Pillow topper mattress ?

@Anonymous

Hello, I just got off the phone with My Pillow representative. I, too started having major allergic reactions to their pillows (sinus, eyes, ear and chest infections).

Although I'm 67 days out from my order, they refuse to refund my money. And yes, their mattress topper is made from the exact same material they use for their pillows.

I too feel that this has been my allergic issue. My husband bought these 4 weeks ago and we love them...however, in the past 3 weeks my eyes have started to get very puffy, red, itchy and watery.

Thinking it was "spring" allergies I ran to the store to get meds and 3 weeks later nothing has touched it.

Today I noticed on top of the eye issue that from the shoulders up I am that itchy I can't stand it. Sadly I will be removing My Pillows so that hopefully I can see again.

@Anonymous

Update..stop using the pillows the day I post this and have had NO issues with my eyes and from the shoulders up I am not itchy anymore...such a shame because I have never slept better on those pillows.....I just looked like something out of a horror flick is all!

Thank the lord I think I finally found what has been causing me welts and hives on the back of my neck, side of my ear, hands, mid section, etc. After seeing different drs, specialist, changing detergents, it was actually by accident I slept on a different pillow I woke up to no hives on my neck and a peaceful night sleep.

Unfortunately this morning, again, huge welts on my neck.....I checked out which pillow I had used, and sure enough it was the my pillow! I took it out of the pillowcase and it actually smells of chemicals. I did a search online to see if this could possibly be the issue and I have come across so many similar stories!

WHAT THE HECK IS IN THESE PILLOWS THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN IS CAUSING THESE REACTIONS?! Not to mention the chemical smell coming from them?

Omg! Thank you so much for posting this!!

I’ve been having a HORRIBLE reaction on my eyes and could not figure out why!! I saw your review and your pictures and a light bulb went off!! It’s the stupid pillow!!!!

I’m throwing it away immediately! Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

I loved the my pillow when I bought it. I slept so good.

After a while my neck became red and hot. My scalp itch and was red and bumpy. I tried changing shampoos and other hair products.

Then I quit sleeping on the pillow. My symptoms are now going away

OMG, I have been suffering for months and had the light bulb moment this morning. What if it is my pillow and decided to look up allergies related to this pillow.

Everything I have read is exactly what is going on. I also switched all products from detergent to body wash and makeup. My breakout has been eyes, arms, neck, back of head and most recently breasts. I have a consultation scheduled at USF today for additional testing and be sure this information is going with me.

I can only hope this may be my problem with an easy resolution.

Thank you all for your posts. Gail A

YummySnappingTurtle724

Yes! I have the same allergic reaction to My Pillow, whatever the chemical composition of the foam might be. I found out right away how lumpy and poorly made the pillow is, but the rash at my nape got really bad before we figured out the cause and I used a prescription cream -- and threw away that awful pillow!

Ok I agree with many of you. Sadly I have to give up my pillow.

I have allergies but have never had hives on the back of my head! Cant stop itching and went thru so many meds wondering what was going on until I found these reviews.

I stopped using My Pillow and have had no issues since. I did love the product but my body said no.

I broke out in hives on my face and neck as soon as I hit the pillow, you would think that would have made me put 2 and 2 together, but nope, I just figured it out last night. No more “My Pillow” for me.

Omgosh! So, I have had eczema on my lips and eyelids for a few years and it had started to get worse, going on looking just like the pictures above.

I'm freaked because I have headshots that s week to take, but so thankful I had the forethought to buy new (non-MyPillow) pillows yesterday and switching them out today. I have gone through dermatologist visits, expensive allergist visits, switched to free-and-clear products and duh, it could be what I'm sleeping on!

I hope this switch works. My self-esteem sure could use it!

I got this pillow for Christmas. Helped greatly with my neck and I actually got to sleep through the entire night!

But I’ve woken up several mornings with severe swelling in my eyes. Sometimes unable to open them at all! At first my doctor thought it was my contacts or mascara.

After giving it a few weeks I tried using the pillow again and the same reaction! After reading these reviews, I can now confirm it is my pillow!

I am definitely having an allergic reaction from the pillow. My face and lips are swollen and numb and I have flu like symptoms. Has anyone else experienced this kind of reaction?

RoundSandLizard
@LW

Yes! Flu like us exactly right!

Been to the hospital, my ENT and today back to the ER with severe bronchial spasms. Hives head to toe from this dang pillow!!!

I used these pillows for a couple days. Got red swollen eyes and my nose and sinuses were completely stuffed up!

Final straw was last night at 3am when I got these symptoms again.

Switched back to my normal pillow at that time and by the time my alarm went off at 6:30am, I was completely fine and felt significantly better. I reported this back to MyPillow and told them they need an allergy warning on their products.

FlamboyantTortoise813
@DF

I had this pillow for 6 months and I finally realized why I woke up with a headache every morning since I purchased it. I do have seasonal allergies but my sinuses were messed up all winter and I had redness under my eyes.

Very scary. The pillow went out in the trash today.

Just tried mypillow for the first time and after 2 nights, woke up witha red swollen face and rash over my entire body. Thank goodness I found these posts, because I thought I was crazy for considering the pillow as the culprit. I've gotten steroids from the doctor and quit using the pillow last night.

Thank you I just got one and I'm having the same problem :(

My husband ordered a 'My Pillow' and pillow cases for each of us. He loves his.

I hate mine. We followed the pre-use instructions For me, it seemed ok at first, but I wasn't impressed with the 'lumpy-ness'. But within days they were affecting my eyes and sinuses. My eyelids got red and puffy, they burned and itched and I got really stuffed up.

My husband said it was probably just a cold coming on, but it didn't get any better. I Started taking BENEDRYL, but there was no change. So I took the pillow and put it in the other side if the room. That seemed to help and after a or so the swelling wasn't as bad, but not back to normal.

BUT my husband kept using his pillow and after about another week, my eyes started to swell and itch again and it was maybe a little worse. I threw mine in the spare room. I have tried to get my husband to stop using his pillow...even for a couple days just to see, but he won't. The only allergy I have is to wasp stings, I swell up at the sting sight and once my arm from the shoulder to beyond elbow almost doubled in size.

Benedryl has always worked for me, but not this time. I even took Mucinex and I am still swollen, itchy and pissed off.

ANY SUGGESTIONS! Marcia marciajean68879@gmail.com

@Marcia Shelton

Dump your husband he's an ***

RoundSandLizard
@Cass

He would sleep somewhere else.

Hey I have the same thing It’s going on three days with the rash How long did it take for the itchy burning rash to go away? Scarey stuff!!! El

Same thing but have spent months vscj and fourth to dictirs trying to figure what’s wrong with p my eyes?

Same thing

Thanks for posting these reactions. I have been using my pillow for several months.

Recently my eyes have been red in the morning ( looked just like the gal in the picture ). I was recently without my pillow for a few days, came home and was using it again.....

My eyes immediately were red again. Your posts just confirmed my suspicions.

Same horrible reaction - after 2 steroid packs and trips to a physician, we determined it was the my pillow. Horrible

I also have been going through an allergic reaction for 2 months.I thought is was the pollen in the air.Went to the eye doc, was given antibiotics and told there was something in my living space that was causing this reaction.I have been off the antibiotics for a week, the reaction has come back.I am tossing this pillow in the garbage TODAY!!!!

No rash for me, but I had vertigo and dizziness after using the pillow. Maybe just coincidence but wondering if anyone else had this problem

@Andrew

Yes it messes with my right ear makes me dizzy cuz I sleep on my right side I had to get a new pillow

LegalNewt485
@Andrew

Yes, it was very scary and happened when I was laying down and simply changed positions. It felt like that room was spinning and I was going to faint but symptoms went away quickly when I grabbed my $10 pillow.

This happened twice and I never had vertigo except for these episodes. Was expensive gift so very dismayed to read these reviews.

I received severe rash on my face after using this 1 night. Stay Away.

I quit using the pillow and within a week all hives gone

@Anonymous

I quit using the pillow and all hives gone within a week.2 months of suffering because of these pillows

Ive been having a reaction on my arm and I thought it was my washing powders so I switched.Im wondering if this pillow is my problem

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry you went thru that! But I’m so glad I found this because I’ve been having the same problem for two months, a rash on the back of my neck on the palm of my hands and severe red itchy circles around my eyes!I’ve had “my pillow” for about a year, did you get symptoms right away?

View more comments (38)
Review
Cons
  • Severe allergic reaction
Reason of review
severe allergic reaction to product
Loss
Preferred solution
MAKE BUYERS AWARE. This is really bad, and many others have reported the same thing.
Tags
  • Allergies
  • Rash
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Eczema
  • Dermatitis

MyPillow - My Pillow

I bought the buy 1 get one free the 1st year it was advertised on tv. I've never been able to sleep all night long with this pillow, very uncomfortable to sleep on. I feel the advertisement is very misleading, he makes it look like the pillow he is holding and squeezing look very comfortable but the actual pillows I got is NOTHING like the one I seen on tv, their big,bulky and uncomfortable to sleep on. Wished I'd never bought the damn thing, waste of money IMHO .

You probably bought the wrong pillow. You should have gotten the medium.

@Anonymous

You probably work ft. Or the my pillow company

Bad quality

MyPillow in Knightdale, North Carolina - My Pillow works fine for us.

2.0
I bought the pillows for Christmas 2017. My husband and I are fairly satisfied since we did not pay very much for them. On sale and had other coupon deals as well to defray the cost. They are better than the pillows we had. I do have less neck issues than before, however, I still have some trouble sleeping through the night. All in all, we are satisfied with the pillows but would not have paid the full price. Not worth the full retail price. But since I got them on sale and had other monies off as well I am okay with what I paid.

I purchased 2 king size & began to experience allergic reaction. Causing coughing and wheezing

you must work for the company.

Review
Pros
  • Helped my neck
The pillows seem fine.

MyPillow - Hate

I had sleeping issues so I got a my pillow for Christmas from my husband. I never experienced a migraine so bad in the morning I ended up in the hospital because my neck was so swollen from the migraine. I didn't want to believe a pillow could do this until it happened again. They refused to give me a refund and I had the bank block my card because they kept charging my card monthly for 50 bucks. I was so angry because I honestly felt like I was ripped off total charge was 150 bucks for one damn pillow. I wish I could sue but at least my new neurologist told me to get a bamboo pillow instead. 1000000% amazing. Pissed me off that I had to see a neurologist for migraines to find out one stupid my pillow could cause something so horrific. This company should be shut down

Your card did not get charged three times. Liar.

MyPillow - Don't Waste Your Money

After a couple of weeks of trying to adjust to using "My Pillow", went back to my ol' down filled standby. Filling appears to be nothing more than chunks of memory foam. Needs frequent adjustment/fluffing during the night. Commercial is a joke and VERY annoying. I also find it odd that his religious cross is always displayed outside of his shirt. Wonder if he's trying to give people the impression of how trustworthy and honest he is. I've never met a salesperson that used this sacrilegious method to generate sales. I wonder if his sales drop if he'll come out dressed like the Pope. DISCUSSING!!!!!
Not as described/ advertised

MyPillow in Mankato, Minnesota - Don’t buy from this place

1.4
Ordered a pillow on January 4th and it was supposed to be delivered on January 11. Still hasn’t came and it’s the 19th. Emailed company several times and they say they won’t even attempt to do anything until the 24th (because they say it’s a 10 to 15 business day before you’ll receive it. Awful customer service. I just want my money back.

I am going through the SAME thing. I'm really supposed to wait nearly three weeks for my items???

I could've walked my purchase to my home in VA by now. Their use of slow-boat shipping, in an era where second-day service is rapidly becoming the norm, is indicative of a company that doesn't care about its customers.

Problem with delivery

Mypillow is crap

i got a mypillow as a gift. The first night i used it i woke with a stiff neck,since it was a change from my old pillow i thought i just need to get used to it as i rarely get neck pain from sleeping. i used it for one week and threw it in the trash. EVERY NIGHT I USED IT I WOKE WITH A STIFF NECK. This product is NOT what it claims to be, it actually can be harmfull to some people. IF you buy one, keep the box and the reciept, you may need to return it. I found the claims to be untrue that it helps your neck,it does not. i think the company is exagerating its claims..fraud? quackery? you be the judge.. i didnt work for me i found it no better (or worse) than a 10 dollar pillow from walmart.
Review
Cons
  • Questionable advertizing practice
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • painful

MyPillow - My pillow is ruined.

1.4
The papers I received when I bought MyPillow said I could wash the pillow. When I washed the pillow it is full of water and it will take forever to dry. Pillow is not comfortable. Waste of money Delores Upthegrove 937-233-4882