Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

MyPillow - IS MY PILLOW CAUSING ME TO HAVE HIVES?

I HAVE NOT CONTACTED THEM YET. I BOUGHT ONE OVER A YEAR AGO. AROUND THAT TIME MY HEAD STARTED ITCHING TERRIBLY. NEVER DREAMING IT WAS THE PILLOW. IN NOV 2017 I WENT TO AN ALLERGY SPECIALIST WHO RAN ALL THE TESTS. I WAS ALLERGIC TO QUATERNIUM-15. MY HUSBAND BOUGHT TWO OF THE KINGSIZE PILLOWS. NOW HE IS ITCHING. I WOKE UP LAST NIGHT 1-1-ITCHING ALL OVER. I HAD SCRATCHED UNTIL I WAS BLEEDING ON THE HANDS AND NECK. SOMETHING JUST CAME TO ME, IN THE NIGHT, DO YOU THINK THIS COULD BE MY PILLOWS. NOW I WONDER. TAKING THEM OFF THE BED TONIGHT. I WILL SEE HOW IT GOES. RIGHT NOW I HAVE BEEN IN MISERY. EARS, CHECKS, ENTIRE HEAD AND NECK ITCHES.

I started itching quite a while ago,not sure if because of "mypillow"(.com)

monetary loss for this one is $5,000 ... are they joking or what.

Typical, next they'll sue

@sandy

They may be joking but I am not. Try going for every test known to three doctors with $24k health insurance deductible before learning our hypo allergic pillow is why we had to use the Epipen twice along with ER visits.

We bought a my pillow for each family member for Christmas 2017. We received them in a timely manner, 4 days.

My family hates them and complain about me how aches since the first use. I love how comfortable mine is but I broke out in hives the first night. I thought it was just dry skin but they have spread to my other side and my neck and back since I tried different positions.

I am sad because I had high expectations from these pillows. I will be doing more research before buying from an online source again.

View more comments (3)
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • I do not know--if it is causing my itching then no
TERRIBLE ITCH AND BREAKING OUT IN BUMPS LIKE HIVES
Preferred solution
STOP USING THE PILLOWS FOR AWHILE TO SEE IF THE TERRIBLE ITCHING GOES AWAY. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS IN THE FILLING OF THESE PILLOWS?

MyPillow in Mankato, Minnesota - Wonderful!

5.0
Great nights sleeping on My Pillow. These negatives are bizarre at best. More than likely liberals and democrats that hate viewing the crucifix on the commercials. It’s a great Pillow and I have never slept better! Absolutely Keeps your head in a proper position for the best nights sleep you will ever have. Thank you Mr. Lydell for designing and selling the best pillow that we have ever had. Don’t be afraid or skeptical. These liberals have nothing else to do. Sorry for the length, however, 100 words are required for some reason. PS: Love the hive and cootie review. What a fool!

Yes Joe you are right and I can assure you they were paid by mypillow to post this stupid comment.

Who would want a 10 yr or life time guarantee on any pillow!? You should throw out a pillow and replace it every 2 yrs even if you wash it once a month.

And then...no pillow can withstand monthly machine washing in a 2 yr period! Anything more than 2 yrs, Eww nasty! This is a way overpriced pillow filled with nothing but chopped up foam rubber.

I'm so sick of this commercial and the ridiculous jingle that plays 2 to 3 times per hour if not more! TV commericials are outrageously expensive, this is why these garbage pillows are overpriced, you're paying for the commercials, think about it!

What kind of a “Dork” would bring politics into a review about My Pillow. You must have no life to cal the people who wrote a review Liberals and Dems. Get a life you narrow minded fool.

View more comments (2)
Mypillow Standard Classic Pillow
Pros
  • Quality
Good quality

MyPillow - Truth

1.2
It is one thing to have a product that doesn’t stand up to some people’s expectations, however my pillow pays searches to hide actual reviews (ie it took me going though 5 pages to find this) on their own site I wrote a bad review and couldn’t even find it once posted. Anyhow crap product crap support and will not honor warranty or guarantee. Had mine 3 weeks before It went flat.
Warranty issue
Featured

MyPillow - Allergic reaction bad hives all over my body
I woke up after using my pillow with hives all over my body. And I mean everywhere!!! This has not been fun and I had to go to the Er and get an iv and a shot of epinephrine. I felt so much better. But we still couldn’t figure out what was causing it. I came home and went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night with hives all over my head again, my hands very itching and burning, and my lips were swollen. I looked like a fish. So coming to the conclusion that I have not come in contact with anything new this past week other than this pillow I am throwing it in the trash!! And an FYI they say it is hypoallergenic. It obviously is not!!!
#1622077

You went to the ER for hives? A benadryl or 2 probably would have done the trick. : /

I threw the pillow out it got all lumpy it did last over a year would not buy anything from them again

I had the same reaction after receiving the pillow as a gift. One year later I am still dealing with issues from the breakout. Trash that pillow fast!!!!!!

I just got my pillow on Friday 16,2018.I slept on for the night, woke up with hives everywhere. I went urgent care they sent me home to take benadryl. By 9:30 pm my lips started swelling up,hives spreading rapidly call 911 went er.I'm going to wash it and see if I have the same reactions.

View more comments (3)

MyPillow - Horrible

Pillow is garbage and I hate it.
Bad quality

MyPillow - WARNING!!! ......Buyer Beware, I ordered the My Pillow and I got “ NO Pillow”........I have been calling 800 - 308- 1299 and the My Pillow man just keeps on saying how busy they are and they can

I was ripped off of 96.14 and when I call the My Pillow at 800-308-1299 they keep saying they are busy on the phone and that your call is important to them and if you push the star key they will call you back. They do not call you back or give you a chance to speak to anyone. I have been calling day and night for two weeks. Is this my pillow a scam. Some reviews say that it was the worst pillow and you will have the worst nights sleep. I did not even get my pillow. Can anyone please advise me on what to do. This should not be aloud to happen. Thank you.

I just received two (2) pillows that I had ordered, and they are wonderful!! I also had to call customer service to ask a question about the warranty and they were extremely friendly and professional.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience and I hope they rectify it for you.

I recommend this pillow! For the first time in years, I woke up without a sore neck!!

I thought about buying one of these pillow and after I read about the complaints that were made I am glade I didn't. I like to thank all who tried this pillow out because you saved me from purchasing a product that is no count.

No what make me upset is the owner get on the TV and put out false statement about his product and not only that but he said its made in American. This hurts the business in American how can we competed in the world when business like this one is putting out false clamed.

View more comments (1)
Mypillow Shipping Service
Poor customer service

MyPillow - Disappointment

At first my pillow was really comfortable. Now i find my neck and back hurting and the pillow is all messed up in the morning.
Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal

MyPillow - Mr Pillow: Not impressed

Tried out the buy one get one free offer and were not impressed. We've actually gone back to our old pillows. The customer service was difficult to use and is the reason why these were not returned. The representatives would always say they would contact you back. The claim that they would give us better sleep did not come to fruition for us. The pillows seem to be too stuffed and do not allow an alignment of the neck as advertised. The travel pillows that came with the offer are great supports for your lower back while sitting. Thank you for your time. Peter Bushnell
Not as described/ advertised

MyPillow - You Will Get The Worst Nite Sleep With My Pillow!!!!!

Mike you should be tarred and feathered for selling this awful so called pillow !!!! As other people have expressed it goes flat the first night you use it !! And its cheaply made Mike !!!!! Even Our Dog wont sleep on it she just berried it in the back yard !!!!! causes pain , neck , back , shoulder , and come on Mike this darn pillow is just a hype admit it !! And what the hecks up with that commercial of you being in someone's medicine cabinet !!!!! You got to be kidding Mike stay away from our medicine cabinet !You claim this pillow is the best out their NOT !!!! Hate to pop your bubble Mike and hate to admit it but the Chinese got you beat on this !!! So do all of us that have valid complaint's Mike and stop making these HORRABLE PILLOWS !!! That's what we want for the NEW YEAR MIKE !!!!!!
Mypillow Standard Queen Classic Pillow
Cons
  • Everything with it
Full refund

MyPillow in Mankato, Minnesota - SHAME ON YOU "MY PILLOW'

We ordered these pillows on 12/14/2017, received confirmation on order. Waited but never received any notice on a shipment; contacted company via e-mail and was told they are being shipped on 12/21/2017 and delivered 12/30/2017 via FedEx. Just received a message from FedEx that the delivery date has been changed to 1/3/2018. Was told by "My Pillow" customer service that if I refuse the package that FedEx will charge a enormous fee for return; called FedEx they state that is not true - just write on the package "Refused" and bring to Post Office or a FedEx service area. FedEx stated that "My Pillow" uses their cheap delivery service and there is NO GUARANTEE DELIVERY DATE!!! After reading the reviews for these pillows I'm not sure we want them; foam pillow that flattens out. Starting to believe this is one of the biggest scams going. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pillow Sucks! WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY!

Why waste your time/

I PURCHASED IT AND THE ROCK IN THE FRONT YARD WAS MORE COMFORTABLE.

WASTE OF MONEY!

You’re just angry with yourself for being foolish enough to spend over $100 on two pillows that suckered you in with a heavy advertising schedule. And now you want to say it’s their fault you fell for it.

You give this a 1 star rating before it has even arrived because you’re “starting to believe it’s a scam” before you’ve even tried out the product.

And how many people do you expect will take your review seriously or even consider it helpful ??

View more comments (2)