Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal Review

Worst pillow ever! Lumpy. He saturated the market with commercials brainwashing us. I bought it. Buy one get one "free". Whatever. It's a horrible pillow. I'm letting my mother try it because I will never sleep on it! Go to Bed Bath and Beyond.
Service
Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal

Short Review on January 27, 2017

I shipped them back unopened after reading reviews, cost me 24.00.
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Mypillow - Pillow Review

1.7
Only had my pillow for 3 days and i am waking up with a headache and neck pain! I call the company and they said to put it in the dryer which i did woke up with the same problems! Call back and the guy got real nasty i will never buy this pillow again!

PLEASE DON'T ORDER THIS PILLOW MAKE YOU FEEL WORST THAN YOU WAS BEFORE YOU GOT IT! MY NECK HURT SO BAD I HAD TO GO TO THE DOCTOR FOR INJECTION IN MY NECK AND MEDICATION! CALL THE COMPANY AND DIDN'T GET ANY HELP BUT PUT IT IN THE DRYER DID THAT ALREADY NO HELP !!

@Birdie

The same thing happened to me, go bad neck pains and had to go to Dr. Got to have shots in my neck as well from laying on the my pillow got another pillow from Walmart 5.00 pain gone

View more comments (1)

Mypillow Commercial Review

My complaint is TOO many commercials on this product! Its terrible. If the product is that great dont shove it down my throat!
Mypillow Commercial

MyPillow - Nightmare- not good night sleep

First- drawn to buy because a misleading radio ad- if you use the announcer name, you get 4 for the price of one- I received 1 pillow and it was *** from there on Two- customer service- not sure if these people get commissions for being rude and nasty Three- the Pilow is not as comfortable as they advertise- it retains heat and the foam inside is made from cheap material Four- my experience tells me scammers Five- if you don't want headaches, stay as far away as you can from these pillows- you can buy nicer pillows for much less and hassles Zsgghjkkkbvdddgfhjffxxgjkhcdfddghjkkkkkhgddddfghhhjjkkkkkkkkjh ahhh booo deeee geeee keeee seee meeee

Well, if you believe everything was said on TV by the pitch for *** people, you may try one "MY Pillow" by buying it from your local store (less money and no return cost if you return it). But don't expect to have a better night sleep than with your own pillow.

It will go flat like any other pillow. President Mike Lendl DID NOT INVENT MY PILLOW because there is nothing to invent. His Patent is referring to the device to fill-inn the pillows. Nothing else.

Does this improve your sleep? No. Once the plastic fillers are in, they will react like any fillers. The angle of your head on the pillow will not define a good night sleep.

Nature allows us to toss and turn for good blood circulation. Handicapped people sleeping in the same position for a longtime, will need a massage to reestablish poor blood circulation.

Mypillow Standard Queen Classic Pillow

1.6
MyPillow - Patented interlocking fill scam
I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed. Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on my pillow and take some of the fill out . I thought MAYBE this would make it comfortable. NOPE!! And here is a picture of the famous " patented interlocking fill " I found inside. Nothing like the tv commercials . Please do not waste your money on this product !!! Now even trying to do this review I have to write at least 100 words about this *** pillow before I can submit this review . i only need a couple words to discribe .... false advertising and not comfortable

Lol *** quality post from someone who should clearly see a chiropractor

I agree... Add insult to injury...I have to pay to return the junk pillows...

I didn't like My Pillow either too hot, returned it.

This pillow is AWFUL. And everything they stated was a lie.

Health benefits, lie, buy one get one, lie, official pillow of the national sleep foundation... true, but only because they paid for that endorsement, oh yea and this great interlocking fill.. if u mean recycled shredded foam, absolutely. People should have problems paying 50 bucks for garbage in a cotton bag...

I made the exact same pillow from a pillow case and my dogs bed he tore apart... actually it's a little more comfortable.

@Matt

So what I’m hearing is that you paid too much, couldn’t get your money back. So you trash it then make your own pillow to pass off the fact that you didn’t have enough funds to spend on a pillow but you did cause well. Poor money management skills are real

@Matt

Lol!

Great pillow..........until you wash it. Becomes more firm and very uncomfortable.

Contacting company today to see if they stand behind their ten year warranty. Of course, the warranty claims it won't go flat......no mention of losing its original shape and softness

@Ron

Lol why should they, any company that makes pillows should have say that they will loss their softness and shape. It’s a pillow not a “magical” pillow.

Very poor quality, ads are a scam. Will use the pillow as a bed for a small dog.

Oni5150
@Anonymous

That’s animal cruelty and I’m seriously considering turning you in to the proper authorities! How dare you, Ann Nonymous!

Best pillow of my life. It’s such a relief to get a whole night of quality sleep on a pillow that doesn’t get hot and stays cool and stays supportive without flattening.

Just remember to puff it up before bed and it will keep its shape all night. Not sure how anyone could complain about this pillow, it’s just fantastic.

I'm thinking when you dried it the foam semi meltted

Bought one years ago. It is garbage.

No better than the cheap store brand pillow at Walmart. Save your money, go to the department store and get a decent pillow.

I'm so sick of his commercial, nice guy or not. I made one of my own but it can't be washed.

I dryed the first one I made and there could hAve been a fire. Whatever I ripped up in pieces (little foam poeces from another pillow) they started melting.

So it's time to buyone I can wash.

I'm just shocked at the reviews. Wow

I love " mypillow" 100%!

#1671916
@Francia

I bought my, my pillows years ago and still have been sleeping better with them. I cannot say enough about how wonderful it is to get better sleep.

I have washed and dried them as per instructions and they have come out just wonderful.

My only problem is that the pillow cases that they come in have finally wore thin enough to shred in the washer, so I will be contacting them when I get all the foam out of my washer. I'm hoping for no issues.

over hyped on the radio - it is a lousy pillow - sent my back 1st week./ They charged tax on the postage. Wonder if the state got their taxes?

@George

Looks like you have buyers remorse. This pillow is just amazing. I bet all the complainers are just cheapskates that can’t handle paying for top quality products.

@Richard

Really Richard? I'd take that bet.

I bought 12 of them for Christmas gifts last year & only one sleeps with it. They are hot, lumpy, & very uncomfortable. People complain because they've spent a lot of money on a product that probably costs $2 to make.

Who are the cheapskates here? How much were you paid for your review?

@Kflash

You got proof you bought that many? I’m sure people just didn’t want a pillow as a gift. Like FFS

@Richard

I'm sure if they are paying that much they just want to be satisfied.

Mel_Kegs
@Richard

Actually, No. I don’t mind one bit paying for a great quality pillow.

My Pillow was an overpriced waste for a cheaply made pillow! I have paid $120, or more, for pillows in the past, and they were worth the price.

I wouldn’t pay $6 for this junk. We kept ours for an extra pillow, rather than spend all the money to return it.

If my pillow is so great why is it not in stores?

@Anonymous

It is in stores. Walmart for sure.

And in Costco.

Joanna718

I dont want to get over paid for some 5g8'f

View more comments (25)
Featured
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Shredded foam lumpy

Mypillow Pillow Review

2.0
I got a pillow for each of my family members and not one of them really cared for them. There is nothing special about them and we do not think we would buy them again for the high price he gets. I got them back when he was asking even more. I feel bad now. Colleen MI.
Pricing issue

Mypillow - Buy One Get One Free Deal Review

1.3
What a rip off. Misleading ads on TV. I used a promo code listed on an ad, which I took a picture of, and though the website accepted it the company did not honor the buy one get one free and only sent me one pillow. I highly encourage you to NOT purchase anything from this company. After they don't send you what you ordered, you get the rudest customer service EVER. What a scam. You ask for a supervisor and apparently there are none.
Service
Mypillow Buy One Get One Free Deal

MyPillow - 2goog2btrue

I knew there was a reason I kept hesitating and then I finally took the plunge. I just ordered it and my coworker tells me its all and scam and I haven't even received the pillows yet. I have been going back and forth since June and I am so disappointed that I put my faith in the picture on TV. I think people should really think before they take someone's hard earned money. I know they should be there when I get home and I will try them this week but I will also be returning them. You make me so sad and you stressed American made. Aren't you ashamed Nothing else to say.

MyPillow - I hate this pillow

I hate this pillow. It didn't work, I woke up with my head warm. my brought this pillow when it was the buy one get one free but she didn't even get the second one. And when I tried it I had to go back to my foam ones. All I have to say don't get it. They went from having an a to a f ranting. And that is not all I have to say I felt the pillow and it is foam pieces. And then during the night I woke up with my head burning up and I didn't like it. Me and my friend tried it and she didn't like it

Is there any chance of starting a class action lawsuit, closing this *** down doesn't seem to b enough, he'll just walk away with all the money he made , laughing all the way to the bank, then probably open up under a different name, that's free enterprise for ya

Loss