Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Mypillow Shipping Service Review

Tried to order 4pack twice and i don't hear anything. No order processed guess they are out of Pillows. SAD.
Order processing issue

Mypillow Standard Classic Pillow Review

I tried for 30 days thinking I needed to get used to the pillow. It didn't live up to the hype at all. I woke up with headaches and sore shoulders every day. Luckily I bought them on a home shopping channel so I had the option of returning them and receive my money back. I was hopeful, but they are pretty bad.

Mypillow Pillow Review

5.0
Best pillow EVER! Answer the questions honestly, and you'll get the right pillow for you! NO morning headaches since we got ours!
Good quality

Mypillow Standard Queen Premium Pillow Review

1.1
The buy one get one free as a scam they just double the price i'm returning mine because of the principle behind it
youasked

They don't double the price. The 2 for 1 special is for their Premium My Pillow & not their classic My Pillow.

The classic My Pillow sells between $49=$59 & the Premium sells between $89-$99.

The lower price is for the Queen pillow & the higher price is for King pillows. Maybe you can explain how you think they are doubling the price.

Mypillow - Review in Furniture and Decor category

2.1
Was not worth it please check it out before you buy

Flattens under head during nighttime sleep the same as the many other pillows I've used. Having to refluff it when I wake up during the night is very annoying.

I wish I hadn't spent what is a fortune for me for the two I ordered.

I place my older still soft/thick but flat pillow underneath MyPillow, which helps keep my head from feeling it's lieing directly on my mattress....from MyPillow flattening during the night.

Mypillow Commercial Review

2.0
The commercial is so overplayed you couldn't give me a dozen My Pillows. Its disgusting.

Mypillow - My Pillow Review

I purchased one of these pillows. It is the worst pillow. I have ever use people. The advertising on TV does not show the actual Palo. The pillow is not filled enough. It is also filled with chopped up pieces of foam. Your head sinks into the pillow unless you push on each end to keep the foam in the middle of the pillow. I tried to get a refund of my money and the company reviews. They are a scam. Do not buy this pillow. Do not do business with this company.

I'm currently "on hold" for Customer Service. It's been 20 minutes....

Bad quality

MyPillow - Never slept so bad and wake up hurting the next morning

1.5
I just want you to know that I bought two my pillows about six months ago and they are the worst pillows that I have ever slept on. I wake up during the night with my neck hurting and wake up in the morning stiff and neck hurting. I haven't been able to adjust this pillow yet to get it right and it DOES GO FLAT and I have to get it and shake it to fluff it out again. I have not had a good night sleep with this pillow yet. I have been trying to give it a chance and thinking that maybe it is me but after all this time I don't think so . I would not recommend anyone to buy this pillow.

Same thing with the pillows i bought $6 pillow from Walmart is better, oh yeah took two weeks for them to call me just so i could return them. Would recomend these pillows to anyone

Review
Cons
  • Very
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • Ripoff price
  • Poor Advertisement
Featured

MyPillow caused bad caused of hives
I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised and I was initially happy with it. On Saturday morning, 11-19-16, that abruptly changed. Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and the MD told me I had a bad case of hives and to look at the new things in my life such as food, laundry detergent, etc. The only thing I could point to was Mypillow. So, I put it away until early Monday morning. The hives stopped getting worse and seemed mitigate a bit because of the prednisone I was prescribed. Early Monday AM, I decided to do an experiment, resumed use and went back to sleep. When I awoke, the hives were markedly worse and my lips and face became swollen. All told, it was a miserable experience that ruined my Thanksgiving break. Pinpointing the trigger for a histamine allergic reaction can be very tricky but when resuming use worsened the symptoms, that was enough for me. I discontinued use completely, completed my course of medication and in a week, the hives cleared. I sent Mypillow back and await my refund. I'm not saying that if you try Mypillow you will get sick like I did. Clearly, if this problem was pervasive, they would be out of business. But I did get sick and I am completely convinced, Mypillow was the cause. So I am doing what I regard as a public service and putting my experience out there for others to consider.
#1619997

I used pillow for about 1 yr. I woke up with rash on neck, jaw area I sleep on.

Wasn't sure because I had the pillow 1 yr and rash just begun. Anyone else get a rash AFTER using my pillow a long time with no rash at first?

@Lois

Yes! I’ve used this pillow for almost a year.

Woke up with itchy rash on my face. I threw it in the laundry and used my old pillow. Rash was just about gone after a week of using my old pillow. I got my freshly laundered mypillow out and after 1 night it was back.

I have a mild allergy to latex so I guess this thing took a while to aggravate my allergy. This thing is going in the trash!!!

Maybe it was the Pizza he ate earlier. Who knows.

Your allergic to the foam rubber me too my face broke out I looked awful but I realized it could have only been the filling in the pillow I tried it again later to be sure and my face started burning middle of night all red again so that’s something people should look out for allergy to rubber foam cos that’s all the filling in those pillows is cut up pieces of foam etc.

I also got a rash on my eyelids and neck. I am going to change pillows for a couple of weeks to see if it disappears. When I am out of town , not sleeping in my bed, I do not have a problem.

This is a complete crop of BS. Honestly the rash is on this person's leg, and had she been allergic, she'd of broke out in hives all over his or her body, especially the face.

Why no pictures of any other part of the body?Hmmmm? Maybe you bought a knockoff as those are made, and clearly are a ripoff. Had you got the true product, I'm sure this would of never happened. But don't by through a third party supplier.Contact the actual company, because they stand behind their product, and so a 60 day money back guarantee, and if you can't return your product, you bought it from the wrong source.

Don't blame the company.Knockoffs exist everywhere and tend to use different fabric, and low quality material. Be careful what you buy, and who you buy it from.

@ben barr80

Multiple reviews over a significant time span point to precisely the same medical problem (severe hives) as this individual. MyPillow advertises itself as 'hypoallergenic'. Clearly they are not.

@ben barr80

I’m actually dealing with the same thing now... I’ve had this pillow for over a year with no issues.

3 weeks ago I started to break out in hives on my neck, mid section etc... after going to my physician, dermatologist, e.r, they have all said it’s hives and an allergy to something... I’ve been trying to weed out everything it could be. It started to diminish and I realized I was using a different pillow, then this morning I woke up to huge welts on my neck...

I looked at which pillow I had used, and sure enough, it is one of the “my pillows”! It is getting tossed needless to say!

@ben barr80

I'm having the same reaction My doctor told me probably new material

@ben barr80

Chill out. First you can only speak on your own behalf.

Only individuals who are narcissistic and who actually believe that your own assumption or judgement on someone else's sitiation is important and must be heard. That is not a healthy way of thinking. To responsd after hearing or reading someone's unfortunate experiance is a bold step in letting it be known just how small and limited your mindset is. To be so offended or defensive about something you know nothing about and to pass judgement is one thing but to actually making it be known to the other person about how you feel after you have read or heard of their situation is really belittling their pain, discomfort and their life altering *** time in their life.

Making one to feel as if they are not that important. Narrow-minded individuals live their days of their life hating on people by placeling judgement on others instead of speaking their minds on truths, facts, and of true acts a human can do to help promote constructive and helpful advice to bring up a person; not to knock them down. And to always be clear in rational communication for a peaceful and productive outcome to any and all situations. See the difference.

I hope so because you sound like a immature hot headed idiot who doesnt even have a leg to stand on.

So for your opinionated response was just that; your own dam opinion. And truth be told just because a product was cheaper than a more expensive product does not mean or make that cheaper product to be of much less quality compared to the more expensive one for they can be of same quality or the cheaper one the better choice of them both.

@ben barr80

Food for thought: The same degree of (dis)respect and (lack of) understanding you exhibit toward others may someday be shown to you. "Karma's a ***

StereotypedMantaRay

I'm having the same reaction

I had the same problem. Woke up with head feeling bruised and feeling like I had the flu and my ear was swollen.

Over the next 2 days that it took me to figure out the problem was the pillow making me sick, symptoms progressed. Once we figured out it was the pillow, we tried washing it, but that didn't make things better. In fact, the next morning was the worse. My right ear, side of my face, and eye were swollen and blotchy.

The flu like feeling was awful!

The pillow had to go and slowly, each day, the swelling has gone down. There's something about his particular foam because I have a memory foam mattress and have had other foam pillows without this type of reaction.

I seem to have an allergy to this pillow. I tried it, and woke up with sinuses clogged. Took it away and resume use of my regular pillow, no issue.Ron S

Wow, I love how comfortable the pillows are but I also seem to be having an allergic reaction similar to what many people have complained about. I have slept on memory foam pillows for years and have never had an allergic reaction like this from anything before.

Along with hives at back of neck and scalp there is also crazy under the skin itching on my ears. I'm very bummed that such comfortable pillows are having this effect on me. I've tried the premium one directly from the company and standard one from Bed Bath and Beyond.

Both have caused problems. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

@Lly

I have the same problem for two weeks

I too am having bad allergic reaction to the MyPillow. I have hives on my neck, behind my ears, in my hair, and my forearms because I wrap my arms around pillow.

It took a week to figure out that it was from pillow. Very evil!My eyes are swollen too as I write this.

@Deanna

My eyes were swollen and had dry flacky skin above eyes! MYPillow is not for everyone

I bought MyPillows from QVC. I have chemical sensitivities.

I washed these pillows at least 6 times in hot water. During the night (when the pillow is warmed by body heat) the smell of chemicals would waft up into my nostrils. Too bad Mr.

Lindell doesn't source certified pure foam. I sent these pillows back for a refund.

Ive had issues also..no rash as of yet.but my scalp is itching like crazy..no bugs either btw lol. Didnt start till after i got the pillows..its all i can link it too thats changed in my daily life

I have 6. No probs.

Great pillows.

You must react badly to polyurethane foam. you broke out on your leg in pic.

My coworker had the exact same effects from the mypillow! Her lips, face are swollen and she is covered in hives.

DO NOT buy this pillow. Must be a toxic chemical in the materials!

Are you sure because to me those look very much like bed bug bites.

@Clearbluesky

I have the exact same symptoms with my pillow. Been to the doctor and Er.

It is an allergic reaction.

So unless you are a doctor and have examined him then you shouldn’t comment. And they look nothing like bed bug bites.

@Clearbluesky

Bed bug bites look completely different, they are spaced in a line path, usually 3 or 4 circular red splotches in a line, spaced 2 to 4 inches apart. Very distinctive marks.

Experiencing the same thing on my arms which I wrap my arms around when sleeping. Horrible immediately stopped using.

My doctor actually came to the conclusion that he thought it was from my pillow because of the way the hives were on my arms. He didn't know I had just bought this new pillow.

I have had a mypillow for a yr and no problem, did you wash it before use, if you didn't it could have been a reaction to something used in the manufacture of it, if not you might becareful, with many things as not a lot to my pillow besides the foam and fabric. my suggestion would have been before you sent it back, to wash it first, because you could have picked up something and transferred it to the pillow unknowingly, then when ever you slept om it transferred it back to yourself, causing the problems.

Sbeaston

That looks like case of shingles!

@Sbeaston

I have to agree as a nurse it does appear to be shingles on the man who claims the rash was caused by my pillow

@Laurel adams

You’re dumb

why would you perform your experiment before thanksgiving then be mad when you were messed up during thanksgiving

We await your next review of MyPillow when you complain about having no pillow and no refund check.

the rash was on your leg. Exactly where did you put that pillow?

@Anonymous

Maybe he was riding his pillow.

@Anonymous

That looks like an upper arm.

@Anonymous

Yes, if he wears shoes on his hands.

@Anonymous

Many people with back or circulation problems will put a pillow or two under their knees to 1) elevate their legs above the heart and/or 2) to relieve lower back pain.

View more comments (36)
Review
Pros
  • It seemed to work as advertised
Cons
  • It gave my a bad case of hives
Tags
  • Allergic Reaction To mypillow

Mypillow - Standard Queen Pillow Review

1.3
I have seven children. I also have sciatica from having one of them with a poorly inserted epidural. I don't spend money easily for obvious reasons. I felt this was a luxury well deserved. I believe this pillow comes with a lot of false advertising and empty promises. I have never been so sore waking up in the morning ~ for the last four days. You can only wish to have a refund but looking at all the complaints doesn't look like that's going to happen. Where did all the companies go that would stand behind their product. No class. I will have to do my own advertising letting everyone know not to buy this poorly made product.

Did you have a spinal headache after the hospital botched your epidural not being able to lift your head long? I did and my back has never recovered from this. E-mail if you did at cn_

fw@yahoo.com