Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

MyPillow in Pahrump, Nevada - Pain in the neck, literally!!

This pillow is the worst pillow ever. $100 plus shipping!! What a waste of money. It took me 4 emails before anyone at this *** company would offer a refund, then they charge you $9.98 for the shipping. I asked about the "official pillow" of the Sleep Foundation (as seen on TV) and they had now idea what I was talking about. You cannot find anything on Sleep Foundation website about this pillow. Nothing but a stiff, sore neck after using this piece of _ _ _ _!!!! Just a sack with cut up shards of foam...
Rick97214

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com

503-490-6763

Thank you.

Rick Klingbeil

5.0
I love my pillow we drive truck and have been through a lot of pillows but my pillow is the best I won't trade it for anything both my husband and I have one and we love it thanks my pillow

Mypillow Pillow Review

I have been sleeping with my pillow for 6 months. My husband sleeps on the other one we received for free. I had been searching many stores for the one I felt would b the most comfortable for me. I'm telling you both of us think these r so much better than any of the others. Money was not in question I just wanted to have a pillow I liked.

MyPillow - Return and guarantee policy not good

1.3
my pillow” this is what I wrote to them: you advertise that there is a 60 day guarantee on the pillow. I purchased 2 my-pillows on 8-10-16. we received them and sorry to say we are not satisfied. I find out now that I have to pay a $10 charge to return them. You charged us $10 to ship them. So to try the pillows it costs us $20. Is that a return guarantee policy? We tried them in all earnestness and honesty. I can't believe that what you are doing, to charge for shipping both ways, is fair and and an honest business approach/ It is a misrepresentation of an advertisement. and misleading. If people would know that it costs $20 to try the pillows, people would think twice. Hoping to hear from you soon, Respectfully Gary Eisenberger order #345413610. and this was their response “Hello Gary, Yes, that is our return policy and you did agree to that policy when you accepted the terms and conditions when you placed your order online”. PAYING $20 to try a pillow is outrageous and a ripoff
Rick97214

rick@klingbeil-law.com

503-490-6763

Thank you.

Rick Klingbeil

#1203913

Man you need to read the terms and conditions...thats part of the whole deal. Mypillow gvae you the option to opt out of the sale when you read the terms and conditions. If you would have read them you wouldve seen what you didnt like and this wouldnt have been a problem.

#1204716
@Anonymous

You're an ***. 60 day trial should be free IF THE PRODUCT IS ANY GOOD. OBVIOUSLY ITS A PIECE of garbage

View more comments (2)
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Effectiveness of product
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

4.5
I am Tired of waking with Neck Pain/One nite using My New My Pillow/Woke with no PAIN!!!

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Brownstown, Indiana

1.1
With regular pillows i would wake up 2 or 3 times a night to change psition of pillow. With My Pillow i woke up 6 or 7 times a night to change position. Threw My Pillow away. It is an overpriced piece of ***. And never wash a pillow it can grow mold inside and make you ill.These statements are my opinion only from my experience with the My Pillow.
#1205509

They say the pillow is official pillow of national sleep foundation. Went to MSF website.

Says on bottom of page they do Not endorse ANY products. Lies lies lies ive talked to people that have bought one and not one was happy with it.

They saved me money as I did not buy one because of they're comments.

Mypillow - Pillow Review from North Providence, Rhode Island

2.2
This pillow is NOT even close to what the founder describes it as at all! Its was lumpy with a line indented in the middle of a queen size that no matter what you try to do to it would not fill out theempty spot in other words it was like it had been folded in half to stay that way. The cermecial states life time warrentee but after calli g them with the complaint tbey said no returns after 30 days! I had to RUSH to mail that piece of cheaply msde junk back. My husband at the time kept his which beca.e COMPLETELY FLAT even after washing it a couple times. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME & MONEY. I found the very best pillow you could ever find and for me after years of searching trial and error is called the ZONED DOUGH CALMING LAVENDER MEMORY FOAM: HIGH LOFT. It has a Z by MALOUF Tag on the pillow with a thick microfiber zip off cover with the litter z going across it as a symbol for Zleep. Now this pillow dose not ever flaten and its the most comfortable softest co.forming it bounces right back simbly the greatest pillow EVER. I found it on a small website that just sell a few special sleeping items you can count on how ever i did find them on ebay too.
Not as described/ advertised

Mypillow Commercial Review

If you pay attention to the commercial, the scam artist founder has his hand under the pillow to make it appear firm when he plays with the pillow. Wouldn't spend a dime on this piece of ***
Mypillow Commercial
Not as described/ advertised

MyPillow - Expensive, bad purchase

My Pillow consistently gives me headache and neck pain. They were expensive enough that I'm going to put up with it for a while. I can't decide what makes My Pillow so utterly uncomfortable. Is it the little foam triangles? Is it the air spaces between clumps of little foam triangles? Is it the fabric that holds it all together? Is it the shape of my head? Or could it be comparing it to the feather pillow I had as a child? (That pillow was so good that I named it Little Feather Pillow.) I have to get to 100 words to send this review. I am now on 102, but, seriously, don't buy My Pillow without a plan for returning!
Tags
  • Sleep
Featured

MyPillow in Houston, Texas - Bad pillow and customer service

1.2
MyPillow - Bad pillow and customer service
These commercials are comical. These pillows are not good. You lay your head on it and it flattens out. Don't even think of washing and drying . Shame on you for false advertisement . I could think of 100 more words. This won't let me post how bad this pillow is. It is flat when you lay on it and the stuffing falls to the side . Doesn't help when you dry. The owner must be a crook for having so many commercials and not making these purchases right. You as for 100 words just to comment on a review. You have a lot of pissed off customers and you are obviously making money. Crook

I know several people whobhave bought several My Pillows mostly older folks with neck and shoulder issues and not one complaint! I just ordered 4 at a very reasonable price direct from My Pillow and I can't wait to get them!

After breaking my neck not once but twice I am anxious to sleep with less pain. I have paid more for pillows and after a year they are shot. The My Pillows from retailers are not the Premium pillows you get from direct sales. Would you buy a pair of shoes and not give them time to "break in"?

Give them time them judge. No I am not from Minneaota but Kansas!

@AnxiouslyAwaiting01

Well? Did you get them? Anxiously awaiting to here your review.

Ordered two king size got two smaller then cheap regular size. I washed pillows one opened up all the way down side OMG what a mess took nearly two hours to remove foam in bedded in washer tub.

Had to throw away. Tried to no avail to contact company no response. At cosco seen a representative promoting pillows told her of problem and horrible customer service and everything stayed on t.v. was a lie.

She said; she would get in touch with company. I then got email. I called customer service and was told they could and would not stand behind the pillow with out a picture of the exploded pillow.OMG LOL. THIS HAPPENED THREE MONTHS PRIOR.

Plus I got only voice mail messages on their phone lines and never any call backs.

Every negative report posted on line regarding the pillow is absolutely true. Don't buy it save ur money.

We bought ours at BBandB in December 2016 and have had no problems. My husband's neck pain went away.

They are comfortable and shape to your head and neck. I love the fact that I can wash and dry them on a regular basis.

The cost was $50.00 ea. No complaints here.

#1209684

Seems that all the follow up comments saying the pillows are good come from Minnesota..... Must be the scam dept from my pillow factory

@Anonymous

You are wrong. Im in Cincinnati Ohio and have purchased several My Pillows.

Each and every pillow i purchased online have been supervisor to Abby pillow I've had in my 54 years of life.

My entire family is 1000% hooked on My Pillow.

I even bought four of the travel size My Pillows Ave take them with me everywhere i travel.

I've washed and dried My Pillows, some more than 10 times and have had zero issues.

Each time i wash my pillows it/they are like brand new.

I don't understand the negative reviews.

@Anonymous

I bought 12 of these pillows last Christmas for family members. Only one liked it.

They're hot, lumpy, uncomfortable, & expensive.

I don't understand why someone would leave a good review unless you're being paid to do so. These pillows are crap

#1208957

Are you ***? Completely BS post.

Get a clue, these pillows are fine.

@Anonymous

Bought at bed bath and beyond, no problem great pillow.

@Anonymous

Maybe fine for you and thats great. But all these negative reviews can't be wrong. I know the 2 pillows I ordered are horrible.

View more comments (9)
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Pillow
  • Pillow or false advertisement
Poor customer service