Show reviews that mention
pillow pillows money neck customer service night customer service people foam
Filter review

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Omaha, Nebraska

It didn't do anything that the commercial said.It stayed hot ,flattened out and not worth the price. I get a better night sleep with a pillow from Wal-Mart that cost 12 dollars. DON'T BUY IT.

I have had My Pillow for approximately two years. I ALSO READ the Instructions.

Not one person complaining about My Pillow has mentioned that you are supposed to put the pillow in a warm dryer for 15 minutes before using it for the first time. I also give My Pillow a few "fist punches or scrunches" every couple of days which really makes it super comfortable . My Pillow is as comfortable if not more so than when it was new. My Pillow couldn't flatten even if a semi-truck rolled over it.

And who the heck is paying $160 for My Pillow????

I paid $59.99!

Omaha, Nebraska

TERRIBLE - Customer service was WORSE

After receiving our order the one pillow was flat. Gave it two days to make sure it just wasnt something I am missing. Nothing changed, I called to see if I could get a different one as this one is flat. The first girl I talked to was great and helpful, suggested I make sure if my husband is happy with his as well and to call back. I did, my husband was ok with his pillow so I called back to only echange the 1 pillow. The second lady on the phone was rude with an attitude that I was bothering her. I was then told how do you want to return that pillow, because you get free delivery on the new one--WHAT. It is not FREE and I am not going to pay twice for something that is wrong with this pillow it is FLAT. I followed the instructions when received and put them in the dryer for 15 minutes each one was fine the other was completely FLAT. Her attitude was less than desireable and I am now returning BOTH pillows. These are not cheap at all and from what I experienced NOT worth the money I will go to Wal-Mart every 3 months and buy new pillows at least Wal-Mart has a better experience to buy from!! This company does not care and NO these pillows ARE NOT worth the price, there is no hassle free returns or exchanges SCAM SCAM SCAM!
Magnolia, Texas
Service
Mypillow Customer Care
Cons
  • Pillow or the customer service
Full refund

We do nt not like our my pillow

The my pillow are terrible pillows my girlfriend and I just hate them and 4 the money we paid they should nt suck do yourself a favor do not buy the my pillow uncomfortable cant sleep without the neck hurting the next morning you lay your head on them get comfortable and wake up and the stuffing is gone under your head and your head is on the mattress we tryed to return them was turn ed down past the sixty day s believe me they sucked b 4 the end of the sixty days back to the drawing board Michael
Glens Falls, New York
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Pillow sucks
  • Pillow

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Moncks Corner, South Carolina

2.3
I returned my 2 for 1 pillow and they say that they never received the product and I never received a refund 109.00 for the pillows and 11.07 returned shipping. I checked the tracking number about 1 1/2 weeks after shipping back and it showed that they Were delivered so I threw the reciept away and they want me to tell them the tracking number and I don't have it. If you return don't throw your reciept away till you are credited back. If you purchase from them you are a fool! In my 56 years in this world nothing like this has happened. I think that they are receiving so much back that they have figured out that they can keep money if they say that they never receive the product back.

Well, you at least learned a valuable lesson. Never, EVER throw the tracking receipt away until the return is complete and you have your refund, and even then, it's always a good idea to save it for quite some time afterward in case anything changes (like they bill you again because they said they were mistaken and never received it).

Unfortunately it took a you a lot of money to learn this.

Moncks Corner, South Carolina
Problems with payment

Company a Rip Off! Pillow terrible, mattress topper worse, return a nightmare - Do NOT buy their products

Ordered two pillows, impossible to sleep on and then find out there's several variations but have to pay shipping each time; then not learning my lesson ordered their new mattress topper -- did not solve ALL my mattress problems. However, return a further nightmare because I could not squeeze the queen sized foam topper (which had doubled in size) back into the original container. After repeated attempts to get help from customer service -- who actually said that they had NO idea how to "shrink" the foam back to original shipping size -- I repackaged it and returned it. The result? My Pillow deducted almost $100 from the original $400 cost as a shipping surcharge -- for not using the original box!!! A total ripoff!
Eatontown, New Jersey
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Return policy
Poor customer service
Full refund

MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE .....

MyPillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE .....
This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller and smaller by the nights. This pillow is funky, disgusting and not what they advertised.....I hate this and from now on I will look under reviews before I order something else online. This was a waste of my money and they ought to be ashamed of themselves.. The pillow got discoloration due to me waiting to post this online. My pillow should be sued for this item I have talked many people out of buying this pillow especially at work while I work for a 500 bed hospital ....I posted this on the bullentin board at work.

Maybe it's foolish to think you can actually was a Pillow. I like the way it cradles my head but it is a bit thicker than what I'm used to .

#1719436

I have two and mine still looks brand new!

That post is fake

@PissedConsumer1434217

Not to mention, “my pillow” cannot “unravel”. It is filled with different sized & texture pieces of foam.

My pillow also has destinctive lettering on the cloth case. My wife & I’ve had My Pillows for a year & have never had such comfortable pillows. With my bad neck My Pillow is truly a gift. I’ve tried everything else and My Pillow is hands down the best pillow on the market.

We love them so much, we bought a My Pillow for each of our six adult children. I literally would pay twice the price to own My Pillow; now that I have used it.

This post is completely BS.

@PissedConsumer1233966

60.00 is to much to pay for a pillow any way ... I wouldn't pay anymore than 25.00 but that's what I feel its worth. .

That pillow is clearly older than 3 weeks old! I own a MyPillow and I've had it for over 3 years, still is white. To me, that looks nothing like a MyPillow!!

@PissedConsumer982821

It says 6 months they had it , but still... Lol

#1420550
@PissedConsumer982821

They state they have had it for 6 months.

@PissedConsumer1420550

Yeah, but they said they cleaned it after three weeks and it never came clean.

View more comments (12)
Featured
Perth Amboy, New Jersey
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • I got one for two dollars

My pillow goes flat

Iv only had my pillow for 1 month and im having to put it in the dryer every few days as it keeps going flat.It is the right size for me iv checked several times.It comes out of the dryer really puffed up and with in a couple of nights its flat again. Im sick of it already.I followed the directions on the paper it came with and rang the people today.They told me they have never had a complaint like this before.And that the lady I spoke to had one and it was the best pillow she had ever had I purchased it on the 18 feb 2015 and its 27 march 2015 today. So its been flat more times than it has been puffed. im 5 ft 1 tall and weigh less than 66kgs.So they told me id need the white one.
Fransisco

I've had the same issue and they keep telling me it needs washed and dried. I've done this many times and have returned the pillow twice for new ones.

I'm on the 3rd pillow and it's doing the same thing. I'm moving on to a different pillow.

I puff up my pillow each night before I lay down, not in the dryer but by hand. I often wake up sweaty on my head and having to fold it due to flatness. Hopefully will be better after 1st wash

Just got my pillow which arrived flat and clumpy! Am I supposed to wash/dry it first? I'm sooooo disappointed :(

my pillow goes flat within a few days, I have to keep putting it in the dryer, I am very diappointed

I have two My Pillows. Both go flat very quickly.

I find I have to puff them up during the night. I won't keep them.

My pillow goes flat too. Yes it’s easily fluffed back up, but goes flat during the night

Same here. But when i dry it and it's all puffy again it honestly is the best pillow ive had till it falls flat.

It's annoying but I'd rather have a pillow that flattens that i can always puff back up and is super comfortable, over a pillow that goes flat and Never comes back and isn't nearly as comfortable.

Also.. i talked to customer service as well and they offered to send me a pillow The next fill size up (white to green.) Green is a tad too much so my neck is slightly lifted but i thought that maybe when the green falls flat itll be perfect for me, right? Well i was wrong.

I now have three pillows lmao. It.sucks they go flat but atleast you can always make it fluffy again.

Mine does the same thing, I have 2 and has lost more density then the other. I fluff them every day and put them in the dryer every week and they still go flat.

Due to medical reasons I can only sleep on my back. I bought the MY PILLOW hoping it would not go flat unfortunately it is flat every morning.

View more comments (8)
Kimbolton, Wellington
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Goes to flat to quickly
Reason of review
goes too flat to quickly
Let the company propose a solution

They stuffed the pillows in a bag so I didn't know they put in the wrong size but charge me for the larger size and then….

Heaven help you if you have to call their supposed "customer service" there isn't any. They overcharged me but I have to pay for shipping and do without a pillow & pray that their lousy customer service will actually send out a new one for the correct size. Their comment - "we didn't sell it to you" My response - "really because it says your name and phone # on the top of my credit card receipt!! Save your money & your stress. I wish I haven't purchased from them. Here's the best advise, never NEVER buy from people at a Home Show on the spot because then you don't check on their product or service.
Englewood, Colorado
Problems with payment

Horrible pillow

This is the worst pillow I've ever slept on,hard sponge,fabric is rough,overpriced,tried washing and kept knocking my machine on error the sponge inside is to heavy when wet and machine can't spin water out we had to take out and squeeze out by hand.Had to run dryer on high three times still did't get dry,very dissatisfied with these pillows I would not recommend any one to buy these pillows.I think all promotions should be banned this is very false information and yes I was to get suckered into being a believer BOY WAS I WRONG I should have read reviews before ordering.

Agreed - for future reference, do like I do, make sure to check all the negative reviews on Amazon. Real people post the negative reviews, employees of the products and MyPillow and paid companies post the positive reviews.

When the number of negative reviews are more than half of the positive you know something is not right. Return it as soon as you can.

@PissedConsumer961891

Agree. With so many negative reviews, the positive ones are questionable.

View more comments (1)
Thomaston, Georgia
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Pillow
Let the company propose a solution

Riverside Hotel

Stayed at Riverside Hotel in Laughlin, Nevada and after sleeping on these rock hard pillows for two nights, I was able to hitch a ride to the Walmart store in Bullhead City, AZ where I purchased the cheapest pillow they sold.....Finally I had a decent nights sleep......these were the worst pillows I ever tried to sleep on. The hotel tries to sell these pillows at a large price....the pillow I purchased at Walmart cost ten dollars and since I did not have room in my suitcase to take it home with me I ended up leaving it in the hotel....probably the only comfortable pillow in the whole city.

They bring you normal pillows if you dial 0 and ask.

Buy one get one scam

my Pillow website is advertising standard pillow two for the price of one for $99.95. This would lead you to believe that the cost of one pillow is $99.95. However, Amazon sells one pillow for $54.95 plus free prime shipping. I called My Pillow customer service to inquire and also spoke to a supervisor. They both just kept repeating we are giving you a free pillow when you buy one. They acknowledged they do sell their pillows on Amazon but the prices there are set by Amazon. This is misleading advertising or am I missing something here.
#1231904

Amazon has Classic and the commercials have Premium. They're 2 different types of pillows.

I fell for the same thing except that I got billed from Amazon not my pillow and It was for 2 different amounts charged to my card. Amazon order said $55.60 and $55.59.

I ordered the buy one get one free from mypillow.com and Amazon billed me and shipped it.

The total both ways is $111.19. It is as close to a scam as you can get and not be one?

To PILLOWBITER: You must work for My Pillow or you just don't get it.....We all want 2 pillows for $50....not $100....so..put your calculator down and go give your money away...I won't!!

I totally agree...this is a scam...it first pops up $49.98 ea then when you select "BOGO" ad...it doubles price to $99.98!!!!! Dishonesty abound...shame on you Mike Lindell

I called "My Pillow" and asked the why one pillow on their website was $99.95 but on Amazon one pillow is only $54.95 and the person I was talking to got really mad and said, "The cost for one pillow is $99.95. ARE YOU GOING TO BUY ONE OR NOT?" Then he hung up.

This is a total scam.

I'm going to send a copy of the to the FTC and my States Attorney's office. Maybe they can help.

Thank you !!! I thought I needed to go back to math class.

The average price for 1 single My Pillow is 49.99. So if the "deal" is truely BOGO, two pillows should be 49.99 right? NOPE, the My Pillow website will send you two for 99.99.

No deal at all.

I suspected all along it was a scam due to the hard sell technique.

The National Sleep Foundation that they claim voted it's pillow

#1 is owned by…you guessed it, "My Pillow".

I call it fraud.

Thanks to your and others comments I will spare myself all this grief. I hate scammers and cheaters.

I see what you mean. I think it is just a marketing tactic to make you feel like you are getting more for your money, and they clearly are only charging about $50 for each pillow.

It makes sense when you think of buying sheets for a queen or king size bed- you always get two pillow cases, so you should buy two pillows. Might as well take the second just to have an extra pillow and fill that other pillow case. If you don't like them, return them. If you only want/need one pillow or don't have that extra pillow case, and you pay $99.98, then yeah, you overpaid and they profit.

So just buy on Amazon, which reflects the true price of one pillow. The company still gets their money as the listed seller, while you pay a fair price for what you want.

However, here is a breakdown of what it would look like to buy two pillows from the company and from Amazon:

For the "Premium Standard/Queen" pillow...

If I were to buy direct from the company using the buy one get one free promo, the total cost including shipping is $109.96 ($99.98+$9.98). If I were to buy two of the same pillows from Amazon, each pillow costs $59.95 including free Prime shipping, so the total price would be $119.90. Better to buy direct from the company in this case.

For the "Classic Series Standard/Queen" pillow...

If I were to buy direct from the company using the buy one get one free promo, the total cost including shipping would be $124.96 ($114.98+$9.98).

If I were to buy two of the same pillows from Amazon, each pillow costs $54.95 including free Prime shipping, so the total price would be $109.90. Better to buy from Amazon in this case. I'm not exactly sure what the difference is between the Premium and Classic Series, but you can get two of each for the same price (+/- 6cents) depending on where you buy.

But again, if you are only buying one pillow all of this means nothing. I hope this clears things up a bit!

We'll on tv show and did not say how much cost plus said buy one and get free. Why cost so much for pillow almost 100.00 hundred dollars that way too much price.

Good thing I check online and I said *** no!! We won't buy that dam too much price that show you (my pillows) are greedy!

View more comments (10)
Glenview, Illinois
Mypillow Pillow
Pros
  • Product
Cons
  • Buy one get one free scam
Pricing issue

Mypillow Pillow Review

Ordered for my husbands birthday,FedEx left without signature and package went missing. Took weeks and several calls to finally get a credit since I bought locally from bed bath (which he hated and returned neck pain for days) and they credited everything but shipping. How do I have to pay for something I never received. Terrible customer service off to dispute with my cc.
Brooklyn, New York
Problem with delivery

Mypillow Pillow Review

2.4
I purchased two pillows about a month ago. Worse purchase I have ever made. Cheap flimsy mess. My head hurts every single night. Don't waste your money.
Brentwood, New York
Bad quality

This company promotes the most mis-leading information I have ever experienced! Period

They hype the "My Pillow".....Buy one, get one free". Well, I thought that was what I ordered, but only one regular size pillow came.......I called, and I was charged about $90, but only received one pillow.......the explanation was absurd! It was so absurd, I cannot even remember what happened to the "buy one, get one free".........oh, well.......they got almost $100 of my hard-earned money........AND THE PILLOW IS A JOKE - I DO NOT EVEN USE IT - INSTEAD, i USE AN EXISTING PILLOW, THAT IS SUPERIOR......I fail to see how the FTC can allow such misleading, inaccurate and ridiculous product claims - repeatedly on national television commercial ads............A REAL JOKE ON THE CONSUMERS OF AMERICA...........
Gilbert, Arizona
Mypillow Commercial
Cons
  • Customer service

Mypillow - Pillow Review

My friend also bought the "buy one, get one" "My Pillow" thinking he too would be getting the last pillow he would ever want to own. "Wrong again"! He, like another did not keep his packaging or paperwork. He wants to send them back and get his hard earned monies refunded, as he too is not getting quality sleep! HELP HIM!

Well, if your friend was crazy enough to buy a pillow from a TV ad, what did he really expect? Anyone who buys anything from a TV ad and then complains about the product and the poor customer service only did it to themselves.

That would be a big Duh!

moment.