MyPillow Reviews

Show reviews that mention
pillow pillows money neck customer service customer night service people foam
Filter review

Mypillow Commercial Review

Stop the *** ads! We get it, two for the price of one.
Corte Madera, California

Mypillow Pillow Review

I like my mypillow. I have purchased over a dozen and after a year with mypillow, I like it.
Lomita, California
Good quality

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Los Angeles, California

really this pillow is nothing special, not at all. it certainly isn't the pillow shown on the commercial either. the one on the commercial appears to be super squishy & fluffy & that nice sort of firmish-soft if you know what I mean. however the pillow that gets delivered to your home for an outrageous (even if it WAS all it claimed to be, which it isn't) $50 is a strange feeling hardish thing that you cannot cozy into at all & with a noticeable chemically type smell it was a big disappointment. additionally it's not just 'as easy as throw it in the washer' either. if you do attempt to wash the pillow to rid it of the weirdo smell it just comes out even worse than before with a bunch of awkward lumps & bumps all over that you can't seem to smooth out so now you've got just a bunch of foam sponge pieces in a cloth bag, which would be fine enough if only it were comfortable, even a little bit. I actually found a pillow that was more like what was depicted by the commercial at Target for about $12. which I didn't care for much either but it was less uncomfortable than the MyPillow & it didn't smell. I personally do not prefer the little bits of foam pieces concept as a design for a pillow but if that design is your preference you can find a much better product for a much more reasonable price elsewhere. Don't waste your $$ with the tricky scammers at MyPillow.
Los Angeles, California
Poor customer service

Saved by "Due Diligence"

I got mypillow's web site from their TV commercial & went there; I was shocked to see that their "Two for one" deal was a tad less than $100. My computer browser is always looking out for me, and listed this site in a sidebar, adjacent to the mypillow web page! I didn't have to read many reviews to decide against ant transaction with mypillow. I am currently using "side sleeper" pillows from Wal Mart; they are cheap enough that Ican afford to discard them when they get old, in about 10 years. Then, a quick trip to Wal Mart, and Voila! fresh, clean pillows! I can't complain about that!

Thanks. I saw them at a store, they didn't look like more than ripped up foam pieces.

I have a memory foam pillow from the sleep number store 8 years ago.

Was pricey $100± BUT its been a godsend. I have 2 fractured vertibrae in my neck and get awful migraines and nerve pain down my arms. I lay on this pillow, which perfectly supports me and the spasms subside.

It has a washable cover.

I think I'll stick with mine. Knew "My Pillow" appeared too good to be true.

And they are all lumpy. :-p

El Paso, Texas
Mypillow Commercial
Pros
  • Informative negative reviews
Cons
  • Poor customer satisfaction
Reason of review
I learned from mistakes of others

Get tested !!!!

Any *** *** enough to have bought a pillow, or two, from that carnival barker on tv got what they deserve. There are programs available that can treat your condition - stupidity! If something is advertised on tv, especially in the daytime, avoid the sales talk and run away ASAP. But, if you already have one (2) of these "miracle" pillows, paint bulls eyes on them and use for target practice! Least you will get some benefit from them. It never ceases to amaze me how gullible and *** the general public can be. Memorize this ...if the product was advertised on TV, and involves "free shipping" and/or "double your order for free" immediately turn the channel to CSPAN.

Totally agree! This shister on TV is making millions off the STUPIDITY of the American viewer!

Are you kidding me.....$60.00 for a pillow!

Notice all the cheap illegal immigrant workers in his factory making minimum wage in the commercial!

This lying fraud even has a cross in full display hanging from his neck! SHAMELESS AND DESPICABLE!

They're worth every penny in my opinion. Best pillow I've ever used

Never ceases to amaze me how some people like you are such jerks. Folks in pain are gullible. You might want to get treatment for being such a heartless ***.

I got one as a gift. I've tried using it, but it's not that comfortable.

I finally went back to using my worn out old pillow.

My old pillow is more comfortable. I do agree that most of the hyped up garbage sold on TV is just that; GARBAGE!

Huh? I've purchased My Pillows for everyone in my family and we all love them.

The fill keeps its shape, toss it in the dryer to fluff up, they're even washable.

Sure, the adverts suck but the pillows don't.

So do you even have one? Are you the dumb one? What is the basis for your complaint--because you are either calling yourself a fool for buying the one (2) pillow(s) or you are a hater for no apparent reason.

View more comments (5)
Golden, Colorado
Not as described/ advertised
Let the company propose a solution

Horrible. horrible. horrible.

My wife bought this for me after I was complaining about my Tempurpedic pillow being too stiff and too high for my neck. My wife saw the commericial and thought why not. It is a linen sack with chopped up foam. Probably the chinese factories throw aways of cheap ikea foam mattresses all chopped up. The particular mypillow I received had a weird chemical smell to start. It was also very tall. It was pushing my chin towards my chest lying on my back and I am 225lbs. I didn't even use it one night. My dogs bed used better material. Stay away.

The smell comes from the chemicals used to kill the Bed Bugs that live in the shredded foam. The American Flag is there to assure that no more sneak in.

Anonymous 6 minutes ago

I have a memory foam pillow from the sleep number store 8 years ago.

It has a cover.

I think I'll stick with mine. Knew "My Pillow" appeared too good to be true.

And they are all lumpy. :-p

I have a pillow, Serta I believe, that is a foam pillow. After a while, the foam broke apart as I now realized it was medium sized foam pieces.

Not sure if washable and came in zipped cotton pillow protector. I have debilitating neck and back problems. I may have to flip the pillow over once every couple of nights, but for the most part it works very well for my neck. I purchased this queen sized pillow at Big Lots for $20.

Best pillow I've found yet. Also put a gel topper on your mattress. Got the 3" thick one for about $100.

Neither the pillow nor topper are hot and I'm a person who stays hot. I know different things work for different people so make sure you have a good return policy from a store- not TV.

I saw the commercial also and I thought of buying one for my kids, but then saw what it's been made off, I was like forget it I too can buy a foam and cut it in little pieces. God what a ripe off.

We were going to buy one of these. Now we won't waste $ we don't have to be ripped off.

View more comments (4)
Sayville, New York
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Quality
  • False advertising
Full refund

This pillow killed my mother

mom was a health 64 year old. the first night she slept with this pillow she died - did the pillow kill her? yes, police investigators determined that the pillows noxious odor and deadly interior chemicals killed mom. hey are going to arrest that phony fro tv and make him eat the pillow. yep it killed mom,killed her dead, it did, it killed her. I cried i did i did for a lot of hours when mom died fro that *** pillow murderer killer. oh mom,i miss you, why did you sleep with that killer pillow. i cried i did i did i did, oh oh my why, why why why ***

Ha ha, real funny...not! When someone's mom really does die and then reads this it's not funny, not funny at all!

Anonymous - So far I have no complaints regarding the pillows themselves. I cannot say I sleep any better with Mike's pillows than any other manufacturers.

My complaint is as follows: I feel Mike may suffer from "Butcher's Thumb", a old practice of where a butcher added weight to his scale by pushing down on scale, where customer could not see his activity.

WATCH MIKE'S LEFT HAND THROUGHOUT THE COMMERCIAL.

He plumps pillow up, then holds shape with his left hand. It is done more than once.

#1119645

Ugh bro. Making a joke out of a mom dying?

I know you are trying to be funny but your not. Bad taste man. Hope the My Pillow dude sues you for slander.

He has a case. ***.

Interesting report sorry for the death of your mother nut how did yhe chemicals kill her?

This sounds extremely phony

And your bored to death that's why your reply is so long & sick!

the lady wanting pictures is sick!! Oh! Yeah nosy also!

First I would like to say I am sorry about. Did you sue the man/company that makes these pillows?

If not why? She was your mom not some stranger on the street.

Don't know when this happened but I am sure she would want you to do something about it. Why not come out ahead financially?

Your an ***. Get a life

Hey, as long as you are reading this, is there any way you could post some photos of the crime scene? Inquiring minds want to see!

View more comments (45)

False Advertising

I purchased a "yellow level" pillow which I was told was 2 - 4 inches high. When I received the pillow it was 6 inches high. I tried it for a few nights and it hurt my neck. I called and asked to return the pillow at their expense because the pillow I purchased was not as stated. They will not return the pillow at their expense. They said that I could exchange the pillow and 15% of the filling would be removed, but there was no guarantee that it would be 2-4 inches upon return to me. If I would like to return it, I must do so at my expense. I have contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge. A decision will be made in December. I hope that the charge is reversed. MyPillow claims to have excellent customer service which I did not experience. I don't recommend purchasing a pillow from MyPillow!
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Full refund and paid return shipping

Scam

I ordered 2 pillows, one for me and one for wife; after trying to make it work we had nothing but neck aches and that transmitted to arms and upper back. I am convinced that this is a scam and scams like this need to be chased down by health control agencies. So know this and make the right decision when scammers like this guy on tv is lying to you. They work on odds; they know that a pecentage will be thrown out, a %age will be thrown in a closet. All in all odds says they will make money wrongly.
Corpus Christi, Texas

MY PILLOW

was going to order 2 pillows, but after reading the numerous comments by disappointed customers, there is no way I could or would buy this product. They can't all be wrong. The way I figure it, you put out a few good pillows but unload thousands of cheap imitations at way out of line high prices. My thanks to all the people who wrote negative but truthful comments. My hundred bucks stays in my pocket !!! The part about the national pillow foundation with My Pillow being the founder with My Pillow being the only product considered was the final straw. That is truly misleading advertising!!! unfortunately I cannot send my comments to you because you don't want to hear them. Obama must be your president!!!
Paonia, Colorado
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Negative comments
negative comments..

Mypillow Pillow Review

Garbage….Know other way to say it but the product is a piece of garbage. Filled with a bunch of scattered foam pieces they simply spread apart pillow feels like loose cotton balls complete garbage!
Wonder Lake, Illinois

High Price

These pillows are worth about 10 bucks. The extra money you pay for this product is simply reimbursement for their advertising. A good friend of mine fell for the advertising pitch. He ended up giving them to his small dogs to sleep on. That lasted for a couple of days and the pillows ended up in the garbage can. If you need new pillows, buy them on sale at a major department store. You can always return them to the dept. store. Good luck returning the "My Pillows". After you return the defective product, they refuse to give you a refund...and you paid the shipping costs to return the junk pillows.

So you're admitting you personally never owned these pillows. Posting for your buddy?

Who the *** returns pillows to a department store?? Gross!

I wouldn't want your pillow after you've slept on it.

Poor customer service
Let the company propose a solution

Mypillow - Commercial Review from Los Angeles, California

Horrible pillow. Bought one for a friend; kept the second one sent. Neither of us saw any advantage whatsoever; they are low mediocre pillows at extremely high price because *** like me fall for the commercial. DON'T buy them!!!

After all the negative feedback I've seen on this site. I am staying away.

They aren't going to get any of my hard earned money. I can't believe there hasn't been an investigation into this company yet.

Hopefully after this Christmas season, enough people will get the message. Thanks everyone.

Los Angeles, California

My Pillow is a Joke

I don't know what I was thinking purchasing a pillow for $50.00 (2 for $100 big deal) that is just scraps of foam inside a pillow case. It is just not worth it and the biggest joke and rip off. Laying on it is just like laying on the mattress without a pillow. There is no support whatsoever for your neck so that your body and neck are aligned. It is incredible that I fell for so such a phony product. I tried the pillow for a month and every morning woke up for a stiff neck and headache. Trying it for that long was far too long a time but I tried it in the hopes that by getting used to it would give me a good nights sleep. Definitely not worth the money.
Bristol, Rhode Island
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Pillow
Full refund

A completely uncomfortable and unusable pillow.

Of the many, many pillows that I have purchased or acquired, the "My Pillow" is, by far, the most uncomfortable pillow I can remember using, and, because of the extreme "hype" in the commercials, the largest disappointment that I have experienced in a long time. It is outrageously expensive as well...even with a "free" one. Please take the commercials off of the tv so as not to continue to mislead potential customers. Thank you for this opportunity to express my opinion. I hope that this will be helpful to potential buyers and that they can avoid wasting their time and money as well as a good nights sleep. A goose down pillow at a similar price point...around $100...is, by far, the smarter purchase and, by even farther, the more comfortable pillow.

I have purchased one, as have other family members. We all quite like ours.

When you purchase, you have to ensure the size/firnmess chosen is proportionate to your t-shirt size so that it aligns with the neck and spine correctly (some people mistakenly choose firmness based on what they believe they will prefer).

Is it possible perhaps that you chose the wrong size? Also, I would say it is more ideal for side and back sleepers.

Thank you for your comments, I was thinking of buying one & getting one free for my mom. On a limited income & alot of expenses 50.00 is like 500.00 to me! Thanks for saving me .

The "review" is pointless to 99% of the public who are already aware that anyone who would buy something off of an infomercial has essentially lost credibility when it comes to discussing quality. Pillows are the kind of thing that need to be seen, touched, assessed in person before buying if you're unfamiliar with the brand. And seriously....there's a reason why these are sold on late night infomercials instead of an actual retailer.

@PissedConsumer1073782

That's a rude and unhelpful "review" to the review in and of itself. Perhaps instead of criticizing the consumer you could offer some helpful insight.

Furthermore, your statement is moot, as I have purchased many things off the Shopping Channel (which is also a store, not a "late night infomercial" and they have been very good.

The same products I have purchased in the local mall (ie. my Dyson vacuum).

Thanks to all of you for your reviews. I almost fell for the hype and bought one.

I am grateful that you took the time to review this obvious bogus product. I have save myself a lot of money, frustration and discomfort by reading these reviews before purchasing this rip-off pillow.

View more comments (4)
Flowery Branch, Georgia
Reason of review
To be able to express my opinion.