Show reviews that mention
pillow pillows money neck customer service night customer service people foam
Filter review

TERRIBLE UNCOMFORTABLE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY HORRIBLE PILLOW!

I HAVE CHRONIC FIBROMYALGIA, AND MIGRAINES! I BOUGHT THIS PILLOW FOR MY BIRTHDAY TO FINALLY HAVE A PILLOW THAT WOULD HELP MY CONDITION! IT IS THE WORSE PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE! MY CONDITION HAS WORSEN AND I DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS POSSIBLE! MY PILLOW HAS MOLDED FROM THE INSIDE AND IS LUMPY AS ***, WON'T USE IT, CAN'T USE IT ANY MORE, AND THE COMPANY WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! YES, I'M PISSED!!! HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS PRODUCT COMMERCIAL THAT IT'S SO GREAT, YET THEY AREN'T WILLING TO HELP ME OUT WHEN THE "PILLOW IS MOLDY AND EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE" PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS, I WANTED TO RETURN IT BUT THEY SAID "NO" AND DID NOT CARE! I'M DISABLED AND WAS REALLY NEEDING RELIEF FOR MY NECK ECT. AND "NO" IT DOES NOT KEEP YOU COOL, IT MOLDS FROM YOUR PERSPIRATION ON THE PILLOW! REALLY! I WANT MY MONEY BACK, NOT ANOTHER PILLOW, *** NO, JUST MY MONEY BACK FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!! $ 78.00 really for mold? they should be ashamed taking peoples money

Guess you should have returned the pillow within the time frame allowed as per policy.

@PissedConsumer828339

Sounds like you work for my pillow.

@PissedConsumer828339

Sounds like you are a *** for my pillow

I GUESS IT DIDN'T HELP WITH YOUR GRAMMAR SKILLS BECAUSE YOU ARE RETARDED!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

@PissedConsumer690913

Someone is not very intelligent in Lawrenceville Georgia

View more comments (4)

"MY PILLOW" IS NOT AS ADVERTISED

MY PILLOW HAS CAUSED ME MANY BAD NIGHTS OF TRYING TO SLEEP. HAVE BEEN GOING TO A CHIROPRACTOR FOR NECK PROBLEMS. BROUGHT MY PILLOW TO THE DR PER REQUEST AFTER MUCH DISCUSSIONS TO LOCATE WHAT IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM, AFTER A GOOD EXAMINITION THE RESULTS WERE PILLOW NG COULD OF GONE TO WALMART FOR PURCHASE. NOT HAVING TO MUCH LUCK WITH THE CUSTUMER SERVICE DEPT. I WILL JOIN THE BAND WAGON ON PISSED CONSUMER, WILL TRY TO GET $$$ BACK OR AT LEAST SOME NO SO GOOD PUBLICITY. MOST LIKELY WON'T GET ANY PLACE WITH THESE CONS BUT I HOPE TO DISTURB A LITTLE BUSINESS.

Better stick to shopping Walmart then.

@PissedConsumer828343

U better stick to pole smoking

@PissedConsumer828343

You miss the point... seems the pillow sucks ***

Miami, Florida

8 pillows no good

The following is my personal opinion and your experience might differ. These pillows are Advertised on TV like a perfect product. They were not even as good as the cheapest pillows that we tried, and i thought with my pillow that we would finally be comfortable. Terrible pillows made all of us hurt. Salesman wouldn't return our calls. He gave us huge, hard as rocks pillows (they have a color schematic and all I wanted was softest ones, yellow perhaps?) and we now have 8 that we don't know what to do with. Most of them are brand new and still in the sealed original packages.

Don't know what to do with????How about RETURNING them....

@PissedConsumer828345

i agree with the *** this time... return them

You should never buy that many of a product you don't know for sure will work for you... You should have bought just one or two even at most and try them and see how they are before spending so much money on more ! :) :zzz

Columbus, Georgia
Mypillow Pillow

My Pillow gave us stiff necks!!

Bought My Pillow and started to get Horrible stiff neck episodes every couple of weeks, I didn't know why, then my 8 year old daughter wanted to try my pillow and I gave it to her. My stiff neck episodes went away. Well, three weeks later she came with a horrible stiff neck and I knew right away it was because of the pillow! She's only 8 and perfectly healthy, so I doubt it was anything she was doing other than the Pillow! I immediately changed her pillow to a normal firm pillow and I'm debating whether to keep it for guests or just throw it away!

Bought my pillow a month ago, and totally agree with all the comments of other people that have bought it is the most uncomfortable pillow I ever had the man that advertise these lumpy pillows is a fraud qvc should be aware of the products they sell I have been a customer from them for over 10 years and I am very disappointed, I don't know after a month if they will refund my money

@PissedConsumer804086

"I don't know after a month if they will refund my money" Well did you READ the policy?

View more comments (1)
Bellevue, Washington

MYPILLOW REPLY

HEALTH PROBLEM!! Hope the man with the health problems from this pillow sees this reply: It just dawned on me that I also have had odd health problems SINCE buying MY PILLOW! I stacked it on top of my old one, and have been using it. Since then I had to go to the Emergency Room with being dizzy and vomiting real bad.It was NOT the flu. And I went to my Doctor because of a red sore painful throat that I had for months, he treated me with 2 courses of Augmentin (strong antibiotic) that did not help so he referred me to an ENT Specialist. He took a culture, came back only normal Flora. He said it was topical and something irritating my throat. It never cleared up!! It has been months! TODAY I HAVE REMOVED MYPILLOW FROM MY BED. If the dizziness stops, and my throat gets better, there is no doubt it was from MYPILLOW.

Pain in the neck

This pillow is horrible and I feel like a real *** for buying into its hype. I was waking up 4-5 per night with aches in my head and neck having to adjust this smelly noisy over priced excuse for a pillow. Huge price tag and huge disappointment. DO NOT waste your time!!! I won't even bother trying to send it back for a refund either because from reading other people's reviews its sounds like one more huge pain in the neck. As a side note, I have never written a review that was this negative. In fact rather than just chalking it up to my own *** mistake I went out of my way to warn people about this. To people who love this pillow, you must've slept with a brick under your head and I will happily give you the two pillows I bought if you send me an address to send it to. SHAME ON YOU,MY PILLOW!!! How do you sleep at night? Hopefully on your own uncomfortable pillows.

Thank you for the warning- the TV advertisement sounded so great I was ready to order one to send to my son stationed in Afghanistan to give him some of the comforts of home.

When I typed in MYPILLOW.com THANK GOODNESS- I saw immediately that this product has many complaints and I noticed that the TV ad did not list the price of this pillow so I was also going online to see the purchase price. I don't have money to spare and don't need to send my son an "experimental" pillow with so many complaints about it.

I feel very fortunate that consumers took the time to give their opinion of this product before I made a costly mistake. I also will post a review of an item that has disappointed me- so I appreciate that others will take the time to inform us of their experience!

I've read about an equal amount of positive and negative reviews of this pillow. All I know is that my current pillow, which I've had forever needs to be replaced and I need to try another kind.

I have a very bad neck - cervical degeneration, bone spurs, etc. I had to retire early due to my poor health, and I can't afford a chiropractor any more like I used to when I was working. I also have frequent headaches and migraines and I have never slept well even when I was young. So I am willing to try anything to see if I might be one of the people who do well with 'My Pillow'.

I would love to take you up on the offer of trying your pillows. I would pay you for the shipping. How do I contact that you though is the question.

I doubt you will see this comment so long after you made your original review. :x

Thank you for writing this. Although I'm still morbidly curious, I'll take the pillows!

Kidding! (Sort of :) Thanks again for taking the time to warn me.

Grande Prairie, Alberta
Loss

My Pillow was awful, but trying to return it was a NIGHTMARE!

This was one of the most horrible experiences I've ever had in my life as a consumer. FIRST, the pillows (I bought 3 after the informercial) were AWFUL...too thick, very LUMPY and smelled terrible. But,the nightmare began when I called "customer service" to exchange or return them. Rude people. HUGE SHIPPING CHARGES that you cannot recoup upon return, and just a horrible experience. They are even claiming not to have received one of the pillows. Good thing I have a tracking number that proves delivery. But, don't send anything back to them without requiring a signature. You cannot trust their process at all! Also, they have a huge delay in crediting the returns back to my credit card. Bottom Line: DON'T BUY THIS FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! If you feel you just have to try it, go to BB&Beyond or Walmart or a REPUTABLE retail store where you can easily return the thing without costing yourself a fortune. BUYER BEWARE!!! Beware of the product,but be very afraid of the My Pillow company.

I ordered my pillow. One at one colour, one at another colour.

I used the buy 1 get 1 free. They sent me 4 pillows, 2 each type. I will be sending them back, but they don’t do return label.

Irregardless they are going back. We have not even tried them.

Mypillow made my neck sore. Its not confortable ~ its over priced. Keep your box & receipt you may need to return soon..

I totally agree, this was a bad deal. I should have purchased the pillow from Walmart for easy return.

The pillow bunches up and doesn't give support.

I'm in the process of returning my two pillows and hope all goes well. Live and learn, impulse buys don't always workout well.

You're an *** for buying from an infomercial. Of course it has big shipping charges.

Why do you think the price is so low and they don't tell you the shipping charges?

It's because people like you will buy them. Please don't reproduce.

#720301

You would think MyPillow monitors these forums and posts all the *** ratings!!

Oh, No. No American Made (like SnakeOil) product could be ***. Right!

View more comments (4)
Richardson, Texas
Loss

My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!!

MyPillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!!
Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a bag of lumpy packing Peanuts it was absolutely unusable for any purpose. They will make you pay to ship it back and will not refund your $$$. They offered me a new one but after having to call, send letters, send the pillow back spend $$ on shipping I have no faith it will not happen again. I now believe also it is a FAKE actor MIKE LIDDEL as the people who you get when something goes wrong all sound like robots. Bottom LINE: Just buy a regular pillow!
Sumayah

This has been the best pillow for me, I know it not for everyone, I don’t understand why people say it’s the worst , maybe for them, but not for many others. I definitely would give it a try.

It really is s good pillow. :)

You can buy a better pillow for about $5 from Walmart.

My pillow is the worst pillow I have ever purchased. Buy a regular pillow!

This comment is 100% accurate

All the Mypillow really is, is cut-up pieces of foam... Memory foam, I believe.

Nothing more than that and for the ridiculous amount of markup on the price, I, for one, think its worst than "Highway Robbery"! Shame, shame on him stating that he's 'such a Christian'! If he REALLY CARED about people, he wouldn't be RIPPING THEM OFF!! Tsk', tsk Mr.

Lindel, shame on you!! And by furthering to use your religious stature as a ploy & a selling-point PROVES you're no more than a Thief and a Charletan, and you oughta' be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

Dont fall for this

I love my "My Pillow". I received it as a gift.

I would never pay $100 for 2 pillows!

I've had it a few years & it's still fluffy. I'm sure people are not following the washing instructions correctly.

You are and IDIOT for spending over $100 on two pillows! I buy great pillows at Walmart for less than $8.00 each!

Nothing, but NOTHING justifies bombarding people with his gawd awful commercials on a CONSTANT BASIS! Nothing!

Lol. I personally know Mike and I'm sorry but he is a real guy and actually the founder and creator.

As for your pillows, sounds like user error to me. You obviously didn't read and follow the instructions properly for waking and drying.

View more comments (55)

MYPillow

update: I have used MYPILLOW now for a month, and still HATE IT. It is underfilled, small and does not stay cool as is advertised. You could buy a better pillow at the dollar store! It does not have the *feel* of a new pillow; it is as flat as the old ones I was replacing. Don't waste the money like I did. I didn't want to waste more money by sending it back and the hassle to find something to ship it in, as it comes rolled up in a plastic bag. it's not worth the price
MyPillow

Dear MyPillow Customer,

MyPillow, Inc offers a 60 day comfort guarantee on their MyPillow Premium pillows. MyPillow premium offers 5 different levels of support for a custom fit, a 60 day comfort guarantee and a 10 year limited manufacturers warranty. All MyPillow, Inc pillows are proudly made in the U.S. A. We are sorry to hear that you did not take the time to rectify your situation with MyPillow, Inc.

Sincerely,

MyPillow

@MyPillow

I bought a m y pillow for a Xmas gift for my daughter in law and she did not like it ,said it was too hard I bouight it in Canada at a store in the mall . how do I return it as they say thaey cant take it back for sanitary reasons.

if this is true then I guess I will have to put your guarantee on facebook as not true and believe me a lot of people will hear about it. If I can return and get my money back would be happy. I don't have the receipt but have all the original packaging.

let me know if we can resolve this problem thank you. Barb Doncaster barb.d@***.ca I payed for this by my debit card so if you need proof I can supply the debit card info

View more comments (1)
Mypillow Pillow
this pillow is ***! smaller and flatter then my 5 year old worn out pillows. You could get better pillows at the dollar store! This pillow is also NOT cool like it is advertised to have a built in cooling effect. I followed all the directions before using it the first...
#1948149

I bought the softest most expensive pillows. Two of four felt great before the 15 minute dryer BS.

Neck pain, plus dizziness next day. Trash.

View more comments
Loss
My wife purchased two My Pillow brand foam pillows. Not only are they uncomfortable, causing stiff necks but we both started getting headaches in the night. We didn't put two and two together. I started getting a tightness in my chest and shortness of breath again...
#1954875

I am 57 and never been this sick with what reminded of back in the day... deep bronchitis, on and off fever, very weak, headaches but mostly lung issues since I was a kid around 6 to10 with being hospitalized for "lung issues" then it just got better by Jr.

High school. Starting 3 weeks ago I started having all the symptoms of covid19 in which I am not entirely convinced its 100% true I thought dear God I think its true and "it beat me" making me wrong and my satanic government right. Like a baby I started crying to Jeff thinking I will die at home that's our agreement... I can not get on top of my lung problem in the mean time please pick up a nebulizer machine I always keep H2o2 35% food grade and Nano silver sol ASAP 30 and it has always worked very fast when ever I feel like I am coming down with ANYTHING but this time it barley worked.

Jeff thought I was hit with covid and he with tears welling up thought I was on my way out. Think about that, 27 years together and he thinks I'm dying at home puffing on a machine so weak I could not bathe. I put a time line and incubation time line together and nothing really stood out. Ahh ha, 3 days max after buying the My Pillow is when I get sick.

I called the company she said look on line at the reviews. I could not take the pillow back, tags ripped off, no box or receipt and cant say for certain its the pillows fault plus Jeff got that same pillow 2 weeks before me he had no problems so I got one. We admit by the time we got new pillows many years old and a bit gross we thought if were going to get new pillows lets get the best... I thought the pillow???

not possible because my old pillow was nasty old and flat. I did what the lady at the company suggested which was get it out of the their see what happens. Today I wake up 80% clear breathing and no sizzling headache or weakness. It has to be the pillow.

Last night we went to target before picking up the other car outside the mechanic shop making me leave the house and I said lets get another pillow on the way... of all things I got a down fill and cotton pillow. I walked the parking lot and back home. Mind you walking the parking lot taking a bath or making him dinner has been all I can do for 3 weeks.

Today I'm up and peppy. Not all their yet but day and night for sure. The feeling of drowning without being in water is terrifying. My pillows have always been cheep hypo allergenic Walmart 5 dollar cheep O's but this pillow tried to kill me.

Jeff's still OK with his but this was $110 dollar, including the nebulizer, 3 weeks ,stuck in my apartment , sunny November , lost work, scared Jeff to bits OVER A PILLOW? Melissa Hesse Littleton Colorado.

PS. It is not the company's fault I suffered this reaction but I am in utter disbelief this happened to me.

View more comments
Longmont, Colorado
Mypillow Pillow

The My Pillow is the worst!!

The My Pillow is the most uncomfortable pillow I've ever bought. i bought two medium firmness In king size. It is full of lumpy pieces of foam. It is uneven and true to its word it won't ever flatten out because the foam is hard in places Don't buy this pillow I am a side sleeper and wound up throwing it off the bed I tried removing some of the stuffing to make it flatter but I only made it worse. I can;t think of one good comment to say Very disappointed because of the amount of ads on TV

I bought the #4 thickness and that was the first time I woke up @ 8am instead of 3am. I can feel my fingers in the morning too!

If you don't want to even use their free exchange policy, I bet you can give it to someone with a larger jacket size than you, they would tell you how they love it.

@PissedConsumer643281

I bought the white regular size. It's to flat for me so I use it stacked on my old pillow.I got used to it after several weeks.

But it is not worth the money. Since buying it months ago I have had odd health problems so bad I had to go to the Emergency Room and to 2 different doctors, 1 a Specialist. Dizzy, vomiting, and an irritation in my throat that I have had many months, that I saw the Specialist about. A culture showed normal flora only, but my throat is painful and red, the Specialist said something is irritating my throat, and it won't clear up.

All this since buying this pillow. I wonder what this pillow is stuffed with????

I can't afford all these doctor and Hospital bills, and TODAY I took it off my bed, because it could be the cause! :sigh

Xzavien
@PissedConsumer643281

Same response you put on other posts.

Too bad you couldn't be bothered to change the copy and pasted response..

He did mention the size of the pillows!

I know you're really busy though

You've got a company to save!

This pillow is the worst I have ever had! I feel like I paid them to give me stiff necks! Save your money and buy a good pillow elsewhere...this is not worth a thing.

Oakland, New Jersey

My Pillow is useless

Every time i hear the My Pillow infomercial start I cringe. I listened to all the testimonials and decided to order this product. i should have sent it back but maybe I can save someone from ordering it. i wonder how much the actors were paid for their testimonials! The pillow is as hard as a rock and kept me awake. I advise against ordering this pillow, would have sent it back if i could. if you order this pillow, try it right away so you can send it back when you don't like it. Better yet, don't order it!

I really wanted to believe the hype. My chronic migraines are God awful.

I appreciate you letting me know. I have enough to worry about without pillow drama.

Thank you for warning me not to buy this pillow. I also saw the ad on TV, and I didn't believe all the great things the guy was saying about it like it will create a miracle in your life.

Yeah right. So I wondered what other people were saying who actually purchased the product and used it.

I wasn't surprised to hear all the complaints that are out there. Thank God for the internet.

They have a 60 day satisfaction guarantee silly! you could have exchanged it or refunded it if you are so used to sleeping on a 1/2 inch, no supporting, flat as a pillowcase in the morning pillow.

You probably use your arm as a pillow already and don't even realize what your doing.

I don't know what size you purchased, but mine was a god-send. I used to cram 3 pillows into a pillow case to make them the right height. I bought the #4 thickness and that was the first time I woke up @ 8am instead of 3am.

I can feel my fingers in the morning too! I'll bet you bought one 2 sizes too large and are taking it out on the company now lol!!

@PissedConsumer643286

Hi, Sounds like you were paid to write this, glad you're happy with your My Pillow. I was not and could not return it, time had expired.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Mypillow Pillow

Hurrycane is not worth buying

I saw the hurrycane on TV and ordered it to take on a trip. i didn't "test drive" it before the trip, wish I had. It is not a good product. It rarely stands on its own unless perfectly placed and level.I spent too much time on the trip picking it up! The pivot head on mine doesn't pivot. i do not recommend buying it and am telling as many people as i can. Save your money. When people see it and ask me about it I say it's a piece of junk, save your money. it's difficult to collapse. i would have sent it back but the time for returning has expired.

yes my pillow .com , I brought the pillows to and they are in a bag

for me to decide who to give them to. Really bad night sleep.

The pillows are so hard to get comfortable with. To bad I did not see this post.

I should have googled the reviews before i bought the pillows I will never buy without checking on google. Thanks

I didn't post the cane with my pillow, this site did it!

WTH does this have to do with the MYPILLOW?

umm ... ???? wrong product?!

Albuquerque, New Mexico

Verified Reviewer

MY PILLOWS.COM HORRIBLE AND WILL COST YOU SHIPPING

i am not a happy person,first off i ordered these pillows and they were very uncomfotable.3 members of my family all tried them and agreed. then i find out i have to pay to ship them back WHICH COST ME $10.93.now i will lose $9.95 from the company as they will diduct there shipping cost from your refund.that is a loss of $20.88. AND A STIFF NECK!! DON'T BUY PILLOWS FROM THAT HYPED UP PHONY COMPANY (MY PILLOW.COM) you can go to any store and for about $20 get a much better pillow. HERE IS THE PRICE ON THIS JUNK PILLOW . THERE SHOULD BE A LAW ABOUT SCAMS LIKE THIS COMPANY,(IT TAKES AS LONG AS 30-60 DAYS TO GET YOUR REFUND. Standard/Queen Pillow - White SQ 2028-W 1 $89.95 Standard/Queen Pillow - Green SQ 2028-G 1 $89.95 Subtotal $179.90 Shipping & Handling $9.95 Discount (My Pillow, MY PILLOW) -$52.47 Grand Total (Excl.Tax) $137.38 Tax $0.00 Grand Total (Incl.Tax) $137.38

This sound obsessively overpriced. No pillow is worth nearly $90.

Pure greed.

Then after reading the reviews the pillows are just hype. They are looking for a sucker every minute.

Holy Smokes. With tax and shipping that's almost $100 a pillow.

Especially for something that doesn't work. I can get a stiff neck from a $3 pillow but still have *$$ in my pocket.

My name is Laura Mays I have not received a confirmation number on our order would like to know when we can expect our order email is ridinghoodandwolf.lm@***.com

I just checked them out and nearly bought pillows from them. However I stopped at checkout when I saw the total price.

If they truly were BOGO, than why did they only take $59 off the total rather than $89? What was the extra $30 for? All research shows that they charge like $10 for shipping and handling and they didn't itemize anything showing S&H or taxes. Just tried to charge me nearly $130 for two pillows.

No thank you. I don't support dishonest and shady practices..

Also why does Walmart only charge like $40 per pillow but the website charges so much more?

@PissedConsumer1402238

there was a space for promo code deal4 total price $99.99 fout 2 queen & 2 Travel pillows

Definitely over priced and by excessively high margins. and for what?

broken pieces of foam? Who do you think pays for all those overly excessive, aggravating, whiny, pandering, begging sounding commercials? YOU DO!

Free Pillow my ***! You're paying for it regardless of the con.

@PissedConsumer1400768

Acecool,

I agree. Why in the world would anyone spend that much on a pillow that not only cost that amount, then spend more on S&H, plus horrid (non-returnable) so called return policy.

The *** got sued and had to pay a 1 million $ penalty- LOL- for deceptive advertising. The one where he blatantly lied (and now denied) its medical cures his pillow provided:..."unsubstantiated claims its products can cure snoring, migraines, fibromyalgia, and other health maladies."

Want to save some money instead of buying an unbelievably overpriced 'My Pillow'? Go to Lowes or Home Depot.

Buy a big bag of charcoal briquettes.

Put a pillow case over it and rest your head on it tonight. I guarantee...it will be much more comfortable than that sack of rock hard foam pieces you get from "My Pillow".

Sorry I will not be able to buy your pillows I am on a fixed income and your prices don't fit in my budget I am not rich so will continue to get mine at dollar general can get 2 pillows for $ 6.00

Wow, I knew the pillow was overpriced when they didn't show the price on the tv commercial. Yikes. Thanks forithe heads up, I'll take my business elsewhere.

View more comments (18)