MyPillow Reviews

Show reviews that mention
pillow pillows money neck customer service customer night service people foam
Filter review

My pillow price change

before my pillow had the BOGO, their website had the prices for the pillows at $49.95 (queen) to $59.95 (king) each. Then when they went to the BOGO sale they doubled the price. They deny this but at Bed,Bath and Beyond, the Queen size is advertised for $59.95 less their usual 20 percent off. Even though My Pillow tells me their originals have a few more additions, how could that double the price and then pay for shipping. You would think ordering direct from the manufacture would be way less. What a RIP-OFF. I am trying to get in touch with the Imus Show to get the facts straight.

I have used them for 8 years. I am now switching because of this price increase and BOGO scam. Shame on you Mike Lindell.

I was prepared to purchase two mypillows with bogo, UNTILL I see they've doubled the Flippin price!! No way.

Ripp Off Inc. I say.

I totally agree that My Pillow's BOGO promotion is false advertising. I emailed the company to complain, quoting Bed Bath and Beyonds pricing, and was ingnored. Not even a "we will look into it" reply.

Every other website offering "MyPillow", dose so at 49.97$. Seems to me that MyPillow increased their price to sell to other websites at a "Wholesale" rate, without having to lower the retail price.

Then offer the BOGO to keep up sales without reducing their monetary intake. I am not buying it.

View more comments (3)
Canton, Michigan
Problems with payment

I have the "my pillow"

I have had the My Pillow for about a year. It's comfortable enough, but if you want it fluffy and high, you will have to adjust it several times a night. Lying on it mashes it into a flat pillow. Certainly not worth the high cost.. Also, gets very lumpy after a few months. I have had better pillows for 10.00 at Walmart. I have had to put my pillow in the dryer to fluff it up as much as two times a night. To me, that is not something I should have to do to keep my pillow fluffy!!

You don't have to settle for the last pillow. They will send different types till you get the one that you like.

And you never have to send the others back. You don't even have to pay again.

I just got my pillow 2days ago.i was born with degenitative disc and curve in my spine the last 2 nites is the best sleep ive had in years.when u put your pillow in the dryer put your settings on fluff for 10/20mins it will stay fluffed all nite.thank you mike

I had the same issue, but it's actually a matter of preference I think. I brought mine back and traded for one firmness level up and now I'm obsessed with this pillow.

I don't have to adjust and it doesn't get flat anymore. I don't really feel like there "sizing" makes sense but if your bring (within so many months) a pillow back they'll get you the right one.

@PissedConsumer903926

After not liking the one that I ordered, they kept sending different sizes and I was never asked to send the others back. And neither was I charged for the rest.

View more comments (3)
Barboursville, West Virginia
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Perris, California

Hate this pillow! Punch punch fluff fluff all night. Doesn't do anything like it claims to do. ..

The pillow smells and if I hear another my pillow radio spot I'm gonna go nuts

If you hate your pillow you are like millions of people who want a really good pillow. Research found all over the Internet has rated the reviews all combined to find the best pillow for you by independent research http://www.SleepLikeTheDead.com. The organic shredded rubber pillow and Triple Crown pillows are real winners they are adjustable and made without harmful chemicals, check out http://www.MountainAirOrganicBeds.com

I had exactly the same problem..I was so excited after hearing the ads..what a load of BS..this has to be one of the most uncomfortable pillows EVER..it is like sleeping on a bunch of wadded up paper stuffed into a bag...I also felt scammed by being charged over $100 for my "buy one get one free" offer......I hate this pillow!

Terrible pillow we hate them. Wish I would have read some of these commentscand saved myself the money. We have neck problems and this pillow makes them worse.

#902001

We used My Pillow during two stays at the Riverside Hotel in Laughlin where they are on the beds in the rooms. We bought two medium fills and wouldn't use anything else now.

Great for raising your head during allergy season or sinus attacks.

We sleep better and our backs and necks are better too.

View more comments (4)
Perris, California

My Pillow

Unfortunately, I do not have any complaints about My Pillow. I bought mine at a Holiday Boutique after seeing the pillow advertise on TV. I have neck and shoulder issues and wake every morning with a kinked or stiff neck and some days I feel as though this is what causes my migraines. Since I have been sleeping with My Pillow, the 'kink' is not there in the mornings. I still have migraines on occasion. So all is improved and no complaints. I did no research prior to my purchase, just tried the pillow at the kiosk. I can not complain that I gave $59.95.

I'd like to kick that s.o.b. right in his *** mouth with his *** mustache and bobbing adam's apple with his dyed hair!

When I have the tv on I have to walk around with the remote in my pocket so I can mute the s.o.b. *** Bought his *** pillow when first commercials appeared and couldn't return the lumpy p.o.s. because they wouldn't take it back for reasons they say had no info on my and/or I didn't return it soon enough and some other reasons not true so could not return. Tried it for less than a week and was disgusted by its lumpy disgusting and material!!!

Tossed it where it belongs in the garbage. That ugly s.o.b. is so repulsive I can't stand his voice and then have to see all the above with his bouncing and pumping the pillow and side to side squeezing the pillow is revolting and ***!

If he said "my pillow my pillow one moe time I might have thrown the tv in the garbage with his *** garbage pillow and the people who say they luv luv it are in the same repulsive freaky faces and voices as he has. Must be family related!

The review of the pillow by what must be someone who works for the *** guy and here is my comment about his lying comment. Maybe you've been sleeping under a bridge without a pillow if you really believe anyone who bought this p.o.s.

believes you! No one is that ***!

View more comments (1)
Paola, Kansas
Mypillow Pillow
Pros
  • Comfort
Good quality

My Pillow BOGO scam, price flucuations

If anyone has done any research into the articles and information they have on their own site, you'll notice several customers posting several different prices for the same pillow. I had seen people posting prices from $29.95 up to $89.95 per pillow, and now that I've read this post someone had reported the regular price of this pillow as being $109.95?! I would like to know how the same pillow can have a regular price difference of $90? All this information has been reported within the last year? What kind of company has a price fluctuation of $90 on the same product within a year? I was scammed by the buy one get one free thing. My wife and I will try it, if it doesn't make either of us sleep any better, then I won't be ordering another. Makes me wonder what the whole story is behind this company.

The pillow are priced according to size.I didn't like the first one add so they continued to send them till I found the best one for me. And was never asked to send the others back.Now,that's costumer satisfaction!

They always try to play the same of Bogota and then add the separate p&g or s&h! Which means that you pay 2 for the same item!!!!!

They have several different sized pillows which people probably don't know... I saw a presentation at the fair and saw the difference in sizes...

the smallest is a travel sized pillow and is $30... the regular pillow is I believe $90

View more comments (2)
Frederick, Colorado
Mypillow Pillow
Pros
  • Product
Cons
  • Buy one get one free scam
Deliver product or service ordered

Mypillow Pillow Review

Unbelievable, especially after he lied that there has been no complaints
New York, New York
Mypillow Pillow

Misleading advertising, and return difficulty

Ibought my first pillow at Bed Bath and Beyond on the advice of my Chiropractor and was satisfied with the results on releaving neck pain. We gave the pillow to a family member and then ordered two king size pillows. Upon receiving the pillows and unpacking them one had *** in the cover. I called the company and they gave me a RMA, with which I promptly sent the pillow back. Then is when the problems started. It was like pulling teeth with many emails and calls before I finally got a refund. A reputable company should not cause this much of a problem in returning a product which carries a money back guarantee. Also their advertising was disengenuos as it lead the customer to believe the pillows were only $19.95 each. I apparently didn't read all the fine print. In my opinion the leadership of this company are a bunch of Shysters.

I ALWAYS read reviews now before I buy ANYTHING, and I wont be buying mypillow anytime soon....thanks for the reviews

your reviews are misleading and it seems this site is *** . It was no help @ all *** you

Ok, not buying. Thanks

View more comments (2)
Saint Joseph, Missouri
Mypillow Pillow
Pros
  • But was very much overpriced
  • It helped my neck
Cons
  • Customer service
Poor customer service
Full refund

Buy one get one free is a ripoff

ordered the buy one get one free and when it came there was only one and when I called and left three messages they finally called back and told me I only ordered one and I got it at fifty percent off that the pillows are one hundred a piece the web site is very confussing and I never would have bought it if it was that much it's just a scam so make sure your clear on what your getting because if you return it it will cost you another ten dollars shipping so your out twenty dollars and no pillow do not get fooled

Total ripoff. TV promo states buy one, get one free.

When ordering was told total price was over $100. Told them to cancel and was sent to service dept. Apparently the order hadn't gone through and the lady would call me the next day to confirm cancellation.

Of course she never called. I finally put a stop on my credit card.

Same issue! Misleading advertising, pillow just a bunch of cut up foam pieces (someone else's old pillows cut up?)!

Woman on phone not at all helpful, this will be going back! DO NOT fall for this "folksy" come on ad!

View more comments (1)

Mypillow Pillow Review

Junk - constantly had to ajust the "fluff". Might support for 15 minutes...too much effort...exhausting....no good sleeping here...
Washington, District Of Columbia

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Lincoln, Nebraska

Got a postcard in the mail to come out to the mall and get a free pillow or 50% off everything in the store. When I got there they wanted &49.00 for one pillow. When questioned they said that their prices were 50% of store prices and that they were an outlet. Just a big scam! Don't fall for it. I was so mad I left with out my free travel size pillow. It was all a lot of false advertising!

It was a big scam that they offered you a pillow for 50% off of regular price and offered you a free travel pillow as well?

Those bastards! How dare they promote their store and offer you something free to get you to come in! And even offered you a discount?!

For shame!

Lincoln, Nebraska

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Fuquay Varina, North Carolina

Omgah I love this pillow! I have spent soo much money on down pillow.. Neck pillows etc stu had horrible neck pain and low back pain. I ordered this pillow from qvc and when I got it I fluffed in dryer per directions and used it that night and since have had no back or neck pain!! In love and going to order one for my husband.

I bought two for my wife and I and we both are dissapointed with this product I was using eddie Bauer pillows and they are much better. I am going to attempt to send these pillows back but after reading the reviews on this it may be difficult.

My advice is do not get scammed by My Pillow though I have to hand it to them on the very believable advertising.

Fuquay Varina, North Carolina

BEWARE!!!! Buy one-- get NONE free!!!! RIP OFF, false advertising

I fell for the buy one get one free. I paid over $64 and expected to get TWO pillows, buy one get one free. Well one arrived and the invoice read $109 less $64 discount...billed $64. Thats NOT what I agreed to. I agreed to pay $64 for two pillows. I called customer service several times finally got through on the third try. Was told that the regular price was 109 and i got 50% off. This was NOT what i expected was told or wanted. they refused a return and hung up on me. $64 for one pillow, I got suckered. SO BEWARE Do not fall for the buy one get one free...I bought one and got none free.

Have been ripped off by not one but THREE of their so-called promos. My own fault I guess.

I should have known better after the first time they scammed me. Too bad but will not spend another cent at the very dishonest My Pillow company.

The My Pillows are nice except they do have an odd odor. Sort of like a ***.

The $49 BBB pillow is a standard non-gussetted MyPillow. If you look at the website.

you are buying two premium gussetted pillows

for $99 plus shipping/tax. The company is not ripping you off, consumers just need to read the sales information, like I did before purchasing the pillow. I find the pillows very comfortable and slept soundly. I find the gussetted pillows a little firmer which are better for me.

Others in my family like the standard non-gussetted MyPillow. That is a matter of personal preference.

I was ripped off by their tv commercial. I ordered one and was supposed to get one free with my promo code.

When I did the on line checkout, it added up to 108. dollars and some change....plus shipping . I saw the same single pillow in Bed, Bath and Beyond for $49.00. So how do they figure they gave me a free pillow ?

I was ripped off.

And, I have to say, I have never had more neck pain than I have had sleeping on their pillows that DO NOT keep their shape all night. I should have known better than to order anything off of television.

I have two pillows and I do like them. HOWEVER, their ad is a phony.

I bought my pillows at Bed Bath and Beyond. They are $50.00 a piece and the 20 % coupons reduce the price.

They should be reprimanded for their ad.

@PissedConsumer1262496

They HAVE been reprimanded ! The Better Business Bureau just changed their rating to an F for misleading customers about its' Buy One Get One Free promotion !http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/better-business-bureau-revokes-mypillow-accreditation-article

Thanks I knew something seems odd

I purchased the buy one get one free king size along with two travel pillows for $99. Paid $20 shipping.

Received all 4 pillows the Premium. Although Walmart has it for $49, that was for classic standard/queen pillow.

So I believe although my cost came out to $60 per pillow, I'm happy to have gotten the king premiums and the 2 travel ones. Yes online seems more expensive but the 4 pillow deal seems the way to go.

they are clearly no doubt my pillow is clearly misrepresented on TV. It is not a buy one get one free offer you can go to Walmart and buy one for $50 but you go online and it's $90 that's $40 more so how can he say it's free clearly a lie and misrepresenting his product

Sounds like a lie since they have a no risk money back guarantee

View more comments (38)
Johnstown, New York
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Hang up and lies
Deliver product or service ordered

CUT UP FOAM RUBBER AND READ THE FINE PRINT!!!

I have a My Pillow and have had it for a few years now but have always had to turn it and fluff it. When I received it, I was surprised at how lumpy it was because it is basically cut up pieces of foam rubber. Anyway, my husband and I use several pillows on our bed and our "down feather" pillows need to be replaced so when I saw the very enticing advertisement where My Pillow was offering "Buy One Get One", I thought I would give them a try one more time, so I went to their website to order and they basically have doubled their price so they can offer that special. Then I saw the little fine print where it says they will also bill your card for more pillows that they will be sending you in the future but you can return them if you decide to!!! OH and by the way... they offer a bad return policy as they deduct about $15.00 per pillow to pay for shipping. That is CRAZY! I am putting my credit card away! Ridiculous company! I can't understand how they are not being reported with FRAUD!

It’s not made of rubber moron

I thought it was only me that found this pillow lumpy but apparently not. I just hate this awful pillow and never use it.

When I called their main office I was shocked by the price and there was no mention of any other free pillow.

What a con. I can't imagine how they are still in business.

Just wanted to say if you have a decent feather pillow you can wash them and they take a while to dry but they come out like new! Just like when you bought them!

At least mine do!

I always thought the my pillow was a scam. Seriously how can a bunch of cut up foam support your neck!

#1319184

Wow! I had card ready and was on the website to respond to the My Pillow 4 pack special advertised in the AARP magazine.

I could not find the advertised special anywhere then started reading the reviews.

Thanks so much everyone for taking the time to share your experiences! I won't waste my money!

Thanks for the reviews. I will not be buying any. Totally changed my mind

I certainly appreciate all of you taking the time to write reviews of warning about the MyPillow products. I was just about to order the buy one/get one free arrangement, but now that I've read all the reviews, I'm absolutely not going to go any further. Thank you for saving me what sounds like a great deal of hassle and frustration!

I was just about to order BOGO, but have certainly changed my mind after reading the comments.

Almost went to buy as well until I read all the details. Also the buy one get one free is bull.

You can buy a single pillow on there web site for 59.99.

Or u can do the buy one get one free for 99.99. Yes that a 20$ discount but thay dosent look like buy one get one free.

I hate the "My Pillow". Just cut up foam which you can find in a cheap version.

This material is not going to conform to your likes.

It gave me a stiff neck. If you are going to spend that kind of money try a "Hotel Pillow" found on the internet

I always check reviews before purchasing any product that is highly advertised. I will not be purchasing this pillow after reading the reviews. However I suggest that everyone who has had a problem with this company should file a complaint with your respective state attorney general and the attorney general where the company is located.

View more comments (10)
Ada, Oklahoma
Service
Mypillow Advertisement
Cons
  • Foam rubber pieces
  • Fine print

My Pillow - beware of returns

We called them for an RMA to exchange a small pillow for larger size. I sent it back, at my own expense, with a letter requesting the X-Large size. They instead returned a medium size to me, saying they do not read instructions sent with the return, because they once found a scorpion in the box! They refused to pay for postage on second incorrect replacement because they said we requested a medium in the call requesting an RMA. Who does not follow written instructions made with a return? And it is taking 18 days for the turnaround. So be prepared to pay return shipping, be prepared to wait, and make sure you give exact instructions when you request an RMA because they do not read instructions enclosed in the return..
Bronx, New York

Mypillow Pillow Review

I spent 60 dollars in a pillow that was so uncomfortable. ..very sad...I threw away my receipt cause I thought it would work...not even. ..terrible sleep and I cannot return it without my proof of purchase
Lihue, Hawaii