MyPillow Reviews

Show reviews that mention
pillow pillows money neck customer service customer night service people foam
Showing 465 of 4278 reviews Clear filter
Filter review

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Fairfield, California

Stiching comes apart giant mess in washing machine

If this happened you could call them and have a new MyPillow sent to you as part of thier 10 year warranty! They are very good about covering thier warranty.

They will work to get you the right pillow so you can get a great nights sleep! As far as the stitching coming out that happens with all kinds of products!

Fairfield, California
Bad quality

The mypillow.com pillows are terrible at best.

I have neck issues and heard about mypillow.com from Dennis Prager whom I respect. From the very first nights, the pillows were a huge disappointment. They are lumpy and do not help my neck AT ALL. I'm back to my down pillows. Believe I ordered these less than two months ago and would love to return them. A WASTE of money, for sure. Tried putting them back in the dryer to see if that would help, but one of the seams came open and I had pieces of foam rubber in my dryer and all over the laundry room floor.
Carefree, Arizona
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Pillows at all
Full refund

Mypillow Pillow Review

Terrible pillow. Neck pain from using it. Cost almost as much to return as the pillow cost.
Lake In The Hills, Illinois
Bad quality

My Pillow Not the Pillow for Me!

I purchased a set of (2) My Pillows (one med & one harder) on QVC and received my pillows within a few days. The first week I slept on this pillow, thinking "I have finally found my pillow" (after spending $$ on several pillows over the years). After one week this pillow became so uncomfortable, filler inside seemed to become smaller/more compact and you have to move it around so much to get comfortable! I am waking up with the worst stiff neck ever. I will try & wash it, then dry as recommended every 3 mos. and hopefully it will plump back up. I paid almost $95 for two pillows w/shipping & handling. Personally This is the worst pillow I have ever purchased.

So glad irradiated these reviews. I was about to buy but now I'll continue looking. Thanks so much!

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Comfort
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Mypillow Pillow Review

Bought pillows at Christmas and finally realized my lack of sleep was due to the discomfort of the my pillow. Sleeping better since I got rid of it.
Scotch Plains, New Jersey

My Pillow is a fraud

I ordered the my pillow product and thought I would give it a chance even though my initial impression was not great. I called customer service even though I had gone past the 60 night refund timeline. I wasn't even asked when I purchased the product before the agent said I wouldn't qualify for a refund. Apparently they are a well oiled machine and look at your phone # and have the purchase date and other information pulled from the phone. I asked if I could receive some type of refund and was abruptly told no. I responded with a comment that I would be sure to tell everyone at which time he hung up the phone. I will use them in the guest room I suppose.

Why would you do that to your guests. Are you an evil erson

De Pere, Wisconsin
Mypillow Pillow
Pros
  • Very much overpriced
Cons
  • Hanged up on me
  • Warranty shipping policy
Price reduction

MAKES ME SWEAT!

After one wash, I started sweating profusely on my neck and head. I purchased a down alternative pillow to see if it made a difference - and I no longer had the sweating issue. It's nothing more than a bunch of cheap memory foam cut up into tiny pieces-you could make one yourself by purchasing some memory foam! VERY misleading about the 10 year guarantee - you can only return it within 60 days - after that, they will only EXCHANGE it for you if the seams come apart - THAT'S the guarantee. Overpriced, a gimmick, and can't get my money back.

We received our MyPillow and yes, we experienced excessive night time sweating. In fact we have to turn the pillow at least once or twice a night. It helped to put a towel over the pillow which makes us very concerned about what treatment the foam/pillow has received and if it might be toxic.

My pillow is the worst pillow EVER.50 bucks I sweat all freaking night plus they sell u the premium pillow which does not. Conform bragging made in America is SAD

I to am sweating a lot.... i like it otherwise...

though sweating, im not all hot....

head is still cool. Odd indeed

View more comments (2)
Portland, Oregon
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Lying about paying for return
  • Entire process

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Moncks Corner, South Carolina

I returned my 2 for 1 pillow and they say that they never received the product and I never received a refund 109.00 for the pillows and 11.07 returned shipping. I checked the tracking number about 1 1/2 weeks after shipping back and it showed that they Were delivered so I threw the reciept away and they want me to tell them the tracking number and I don't have it. If you return don't throw your reciept away till you are credited back. If you purchase from them you are a fool! In my 56 years in this world nothing like this has happened. I think that they are receiving so much back that they have figured out that they can keep money if they say that they never receive the product back.

Well, you at least learned a valuable lesson. Never, EVER throw the tracking receipt away until the return is complete and you have your refund, and even then, it's always a good idea to save it for quite some time afterward in case anything changes (like they bill you again because they said they were mistaken and never received it).

Unfortunately it took a you a lot of money to learn this.

Moncks Corner, South Carolina
Problems with payment

Mypillow Pillow Review

I purchased two pillows about a month ago. Worse purchase I have ever made. Cheap flimsy mess. My head hurts every single night. Don't waste your money.
Brentwood, New York

No support

My Pillow arrived yesterday and I was so excited because I thought it would be a great pillow. Very cheaply made and no support. Don't even bother ordering this piece of junk. No support and constant turning and fluffing through the night. I will definitely be returning it. The claim that it's the best pillow and you'll never have to buy another pillow again is false. You'll want to scream at night that you fell for this scam. The pillow also did not stay cool and the foam moves all over inside the case and makes a giant hole where your head goes.
Full refund

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Roswell, Georgia

My Pillow is a GREAT product... However, the customer service and sale tactics are awful, dishonest, broken, and hopelessly horrible... That's a real shame, because this product is the best and I'll NEVER purchase another as long as I live... I used to recommend purchasing a My Pillow... I'll do just the opposite from now on.

How true! My 93 year old mother got one for me for Christmas.

It has stated a "buy one, get one free"....... When the package arrived it had one pillow. She called and they said that she would have gotten a "free" one if she had paid twice as much! I love the pillow but get sick thinking of how this is such a rip off.

I'm sending it back for her to get a refund.

I will be sure and tell everyone who is considering buying one to NOT order one! :-(

Roswell, Georgia
Poor customer service

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Smyrna, Georgia

I can't tell you about the quality of the my pillow, ordered 2 weeks ago and paid extra for the speed shipment. What a JOKE my pillow CEO and inventor turns out to be.

Horrible product. Went through the "fitting" questions and the pillows I got were like rolled up sleeping bags.

Very firm and lumpy. Couldn't get through one night. My head was so pushed forward my chin touched my chest and my neck was sore the next morning. Sleeping on my side is impossible.

Total ripoff!!! Do not fall for this scam.

Horrible Terrible pilling pillow MyPillow.com. Please do not buy.

Cannot return a bag of broken foam now. What a ripoff

#919093

Ok this review does not reflect my experience at all. I think I paid for regular shipping and received the pillows wickedly fast.

#919035

I disagree I've own this product for five years and love it. It's an awesome product and while some people try to say it's horrible why didn't they simply return it. You build this pillow for your size and it works.

I purchased a my pillow 18 months ago, it has done wonders for my neck. I am actually buying another for traveling. Washes and dries very well.

#919094
@PissedConsumer918847

So glad to hear it washes and dries well. I haven't done so yet and was worried it would lose it's comfort. I'm very happy with My Pillow and am shocked that others are not happy with it.

"I can't tell you about the quality of the my pillow," Why not? Sure you can, we are all dying to hear it......please do tell. Is it the embarrassment of having fell for the story line or is it really a quality issue...gotta give us a little more to go on super star

View more comments (6)
Smyrna, Georgia
Problem with delivery

BEWARE!!!! Buy one-- get NONE free!!!! RIP OFF, false advertising

I fell for the buy one get one free. I paid over $64 and expected to get TWO pillows, buy one get one free. Well one arrived and the invoice read $109 less $64 discount...billed $64. Thats NOT what I agreed to. I agreed to pay $64 for two pillows. I called customer service several times finally got through on the third try. Was told that the regular price was 109 and i got 50% off. This was NOT what i expected was told or wanted. they refused a return and hung up on me. $64 for one pillow, I got suckered. SO BEWARE Do not fall for the buy one get one free...I bought one and got none free.

Have been ripped off by not one but THREE of their so-called promos. My own fault I guess.

I should have known better after the first time they scammed me. Too bad but will not spend another cent at the very dishonest My Pillow company.

The My Pillows are nice except they do have an odd odor. Sort of like a ***.

The $49 BBB pillow is a standard non-gussetted MyPillow. If you look at the website.

you are buying two premium gussetted pillows

for $99 plus shipping/tax. The company is not ripping you off, consumers just need to read the sales information, like I did before purchasing the pillow. I find the pillows very comfortable and slept soundly. I find the gussetted pillows a little firmer which are better for me.

Others in my family like the standard non-gussetted MyPillow. That is a matter of personal preference.

I was ripped off by their tv commercial. I ordered one and was supposed to get one free with my promo code.

When I did the on line checkout, it added up to 108. dollars and some change....plus shipping . I saw the same single pillow in Bed, Bath and Beyond for $49.00. So how do they figure they gave me a free pillow ?

I was ripped off.

And, I have to say, I have never had more neck pain than I have had sleeping on their pillows that DO NOT keep their shape all night. I should have known better than to order anything off of television.

I have two pillows and I do like them. HOWEVER, their ad is a phony.

I bought my pillows at Bed Bath and Beyond. They are $50.00 a piece and the 20 % coupons reduce the price.

They should be reprimanded for their ad.

@PissedConsumer1262496

They HAVE been reprimanded ! The Better Business Bureau just changed their rating to an F for misleading customers about its' Buy One Get One Free promotion !http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/better-business-bureau-revokes-mypillow-accreditation-article

Thanks I knew something seems odd

I purchased the buy one get one free king size along with two travel pillows for $99. Paid $20 shipping.

Received all 4 pillows the Premium. Although Walmart has it for $49, that was for classic standard/queen pillow.

So I believe although my cost came out to $60 per pillow, I'm happy to have gotten the king premiums and the 2 travel ones. Yes online seems more expensive but the 4 pillow deal seems the way to go.

they are clearly no doubt my pillow is clearly misrepresented on TV. It is not a buy one get one free offer you can go to Walmart and buy one for $50 but you go online and it's $90 that's $40 more so how can he say it's free clearly a lie and misrepresenting his product

Sounds like a lie since they have a no risk money back guarantee

View more comments (38)
Johnstown, New York
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Hang up and lies
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

CUT UP FOAM RUBBER AND READ THE FINE PRINT!!!

I have a My Pillow and have had it for a few years now but have always had to turn it and fluff it. When I received it, I was surprised at how lumpy it was because it is basically cut up pieces of foam rubber. Anyway, my husband and I use several pillows on our bed and our "down feather" pillows need to be replaced so when I saw the very enticing advertisement where My Pillow was offering "Buy One Get One", I thought I would give them a try one more time, so I went to their website to order and they basically have doubled their price so they can offer that special. Then I saw the little fine print where it says they will also bill your card for more pillows that they will be sending you in the future but you can return them if you decide to!!! OH and by the way... they offer a bad return policy as they deduct about $15.00 per pillow to pay for shipping. That is CRAZY! I am putting my credit card away! Ridiculous company! I can't understand how they are not being reported with FRAUD!

It’s not made of rubber moron

I thought it was only me that found this pillow lumpy but apparently not. I just hate this awful pillow and never use it.

When I called their main office I was shocked by the price and there was no mention of any other free pillow.

What a con. I can't imagine how they are still in business.

Just wanted to say if you have a decent feather pillow you can wash them and they take a while to dry but they come out like new! Just like when you bought them!

At least mine do!

I always thought the my pillow was a scam. Seriously how can a bunch of cut up foam support your neck!

#1319184

Wow! I had card ready and was on the website to respond to the My Pillow 4 pack special advertised in the AARP magazine.

I could not find the advertised special anywhere then started reading the reviews.

Thanks so much everyone for taking the time to share your experiences! I won't waste my money!

Thanks for the reviews. I will not be buying any. Totally changed my mind

I certainly appreciate all of you taking the time to write reviews of warning about the MyPillow products. I was just about to order the buy one/get one free arrangement, but now that I've read all the reviews, I'm absolutely not going to go any further. Thank you for saving me what sounds like a great deal of hassle and frustration!

I was just about to order BOGO, but have certainly changed my mind after reading the comments.

Almost went to buy as well until I read all the details. Also the buy one get one free is bull.

You can buy a single pillow on there web site for 59.99.

Or u can do the buy one get one free for 99.99. Yes that a 20$ discount but thay dosent look like buy one get one free.

I hate the "My Pillow". Just cut up foam which you can find in a cheap version.

This material is not going to conform to your likes.

It gave me a stiff neck. If you are going to spend that kind of money try a "Hotel Pillow" found on the internet

I always check reviews before purchasing any product that is highly advertised. I will not be purchasing this pillow after reading the reviews. However I suggest that everyone who has had a problem with this company should file a complaint with your respective state attorney general and the attorney general where the company is located.

View more comments (10)
Ada, Oklahoma
Service
Mypillow Advertisement
Cons
  • Foam rubber pieces
  • Fine print

Terrible experience

This is the WORST company EVER, October 9, 2014 By Rayhana (washington) This review is from: My Pillow As Seen On TV Queen Size Measures: 18.5" X 28" This is the WORST company EVER! I ordered this pillow on august 7th 2014. We didn't like them...as it actually caused my husbands snoring to come back! he hadn't snored in quit a while!...we did every thing on their LONG list of return criteria! and they received my return. It is now october the 9th 2014...I have called them twice.....they said you need to read the small print in their return policy...as they send your return in a month....I just called them and tomorrow on october the 10th 2014 it is suppose to go into my account! Every company I have ever returned anything to...I shop on line 100%.I usually takes at the most 10 days...and on a return label they charge $6.95 .These guys charge 14.95 they wont return sooner than a month! they are extremely rude! I called 2x and both times was treated very badly... and all said..the pillow is horrable it is small pieces of foam and you have to keep putting it in the dryer with a wet cloth to fluff! Find more products to review at: http://www.amazon.com/review/review-your-purchases Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: bilbont@***.com
Mississippi, United States