Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

MyPillow - Riverside Hotel

Stayed at Riverside Hotel in Laughlin, Nevada and after sleeping on these rock hard pillows for two nights, I was able to hitch a ride to the Walmart store in Bullhead City, AZ where I purchased the cheapest pillow they sold.....Finally I had a decent nights sleep......these were the worst pillows I ever tried to sleep on. The hotel tries to sell these pillows at a large price....the pillow I purchased at Walmart cost ten dollars and since I did not have room in my suitcase to take it home with me I ended up leaving it in the hotel....probably the only comfortable pillow in the whole city.

They bring you normal pillows if you dial 0 and ask.

MyPillow in Glenview, Illinois - Buy one get one scam

my Pillow website is advertising standard pillow two for the price of one for $99.95. This would lead you to believe that the cost of one pillow is $99.95. However, Amazon sells one pillow for $54.95 plus free prime shipping. I called My Pillow customer service to inquire and also spoke to a supervisor. They both just kept repeating we are giving you a free pillow when you buy one. They acknowledged they do sell their pillows on Amazon but the prices there are set by Amazon. This is misleading advertising or am I missing something here.
#1231904

Amazon has Classic and the commercials have Premium. They're 2 different types of pillows.

I fell for the same thing except that I got billed from Amazon not my pillow and It was for 2 different amounts charged to my card. Amazon order said $55.60 and $55.59.

I ordered the buy one get one free from mypillow.com and Amazon billed me and shipped it.

The total both ways is $111.19. It is as close to a scam as you can get and not be one?

To PILLOWBITER: You must work for My Pillow or you just don't get it.....We all want 2 pillows for $50....not $100....so..put your calculator down and go give your money away...I won't!!

I totally agree...this is a scam...it first pops up $49.98 ea then when you select "BOGO" ad...it doubles price to $99.98!!!!! Dishonesty abound...shame on you Mike Lindell

I called "My Pillow" and asked the why one pillow on their website was $99.95 but on Amazon one pillow is only $54.95 and the person I was talking to got really mad and said, "The cost for one pillow is $99.95. ARE YOU GOING TO BUY ONE OR NOT?" Then he hung up.

This is a total scam.

I'm going to send a copy of the to the FTC and my States Attorney's office. Maybe they can help.

Thank you !!! I thought I needed to go back to math class.

The average price for 1 single My Pillow is 49.99. So if the "deal" is truely BOGO, two pillows should be 49.99 right? NOPE, the My Pillow website will send you two for 99.99.

No deal at all.

I suspected all along it was a scam due to the hard sell technique.

The National Sleep Foundation that they claim voted it's pillow

#1 is owned by…you guessed it, "My Pillow".

I call it fraud.

Thanks to your and others comments I will spare myself all this grief. I hate scammers and cheaters.

I see what you mean. I think it is just a marketing tactic to make you feel like you are getting more for your money, and they clearly are only charging about $50 for each pillow.

It makes sense when you think of buying sheets for a queen or king size bed- you always get two pillow cases, so you should buy two pillows. Might as well take the second just to have an extra pillow and fill that other pillow case. If you don't like them, return them. If you only want/need one pillow or don't have that extra pillow case, and you pay $99.98, then yeah, you overpaid and they profit.

So just buy on Amazon, which reflects the true price of one pillow. The company still gets their money as the listed seller, while you pay a fair price for what you want.

However, here is a breakdown of what it would look like to buy two pillows from the company and from Amazon:

For the "Premium Standard/Queen" pillow...

If I were to buy direct from the company using the buy one get one free promo, the total cost including shipping is $109.96 ($99.98+$9.98). If I were to buy two of the same pillows from Amazon, each pillow costs $59.95 including free Prime shipping, so the total price would be $119.90. Better to buy direct from the company in this case.

For the "Classic Series Standard/Queen" pillow...

If I were to buy direct from the company using the buy one get one free promo, the total cost including shipping would be $124.96 ($114.98+$9.98).

If I were to buy two of the same pillows from Amazon, each pillow costs $54.95 including free Prime shipping, so the total price would be $109.90. Better to buy from Amazon in this case. I'm not exactly sure what the difference is between the Premium and Classic Series, but you can get two of each for the same price (+/- 6cents) depending on where you buy.

But again, if you are only buying one pillow all of this means nothing. I hope this clears things up a bit!

We'll on tv show and did not say how much cost plus said buy one and get free. Why cost so much for pillow almost 100.00 hundred dollars that way too much price.

Good thing I check online and I said *** no!! We won't buy that dam too much price that show you (my pillows) are greedy!

#1196176
@BB

Where did you learn English?

View more comments (10)
Mypillow Pillow
Pros
  • Product
Cons
  • Buy one get one free scam
Pricing issue

Mypillow Pillow Review

Ordered for my husbands birthday,FedEx left without signature and package went missing. Took weeks and several calls to finally get a credit since I bought locally from bed bath (which he hated and returned neck pain for days) and they credited everything but shipping. How do I have to pay for something I never received. Terrible customer service off to dispute with my cc.
Problem with delivery

Mypillow Pillow Review

2.3
I purchased two pillows about a month ago. Worse purchase I have ever made. Cheap flimsy mess. My head hurts every single night. Don't waste your money.
Bad quality

MyPillow in Gilbert, Arizona - This company promotes the most mis-leading information I have ever experienced! Period

They hype the "My Pillow".....Buy one, get one free". Well, I thought that was what I ordered, but only one regular size pillow came.......I called, and I was charged about $90, but only received one pillow.......the explanation was absurd! It was so absurd, I cannot even remember what happened to the "buy one, get one free".........oh, well.......they got almost $100 of my hard-earned money........AND THE PILLOW IS A JOKE - I DO NOT EVEN USE IT - INSTEAD, i USE AN EXISTING PILLOW, THAT IS SUPERIOR......I fail to see how the FTC can allow such misleading, inaccurate and ridiculous product claims - repeatedly on national television commercial ads............A REAL JOKE ON THE CONSUMERS OF AMERICA...........
Mypillow Commercial
Cons
  • Customer service
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Mypillow - Pillow Review

My friend also bought the "buy one, get one" "My Pillow" thinking he too would be getting the last pillow he would ever want to own. "Wrong again"! He, like another did not keep his packaging or paperwork. He wants to send them back and get his hard earned monies refunded, as he too is not getting quality sleep! HELP HIM!

Well, if your friend was crazy enough to buy a pillow from a TV ad, what did he really expect? Anyone who buys anything from a TV ad and then complains about the product and the poor customer service only did it to themselves.

That would be a big Duh!

moment.

Bad quality

MyPillow in Concord, North Carolina - This thing is unwashable!!

It was okay to sleep on...then I washed it! During the wash the machine kept displaying an error code and wouldn't proceed with the full wash cycle. The pillow is now very heavy, still filled with water trapped inside the shell FGS! The dryer won't dry it past a few minutes, then turns off. I can't even SQUEEZE the water out!! I tried to bear down on it to squeeze the water out, but no go, the shell seems almost airtight. Obviously this product was not tested adequately. it should have had a trial washing before it went to market.

I'm having an issue as well. I washed it and it came out of the washer very heavy.

I've dried it 1 hour at a time for 5 hours. And, I left it outside in the heat all day yesterday.

It feels dry at first but after it cools I can feel the dampness. How the heck is it supposed to dry?

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Colleyville, Texas

My friend thought he was going to finally get the last pillow he'd ever want to own. Wrong. I came over, he asked my opinion, I told him I thought it was too lumpy and it was not comfortable at all. He thought the same thing. I asked him if he kept the packaging. Alas, no. He wants to send them back as he is not happy with them and is not getting good nights rest. Please make a suggestion as to what he can do to get a refund. Thank you!

I have not tired these pillow but if they do not work for you I would like to think they would return your money instead of getting a lot of bad feedback that is not so good. I would contact the better business and maybe they could help you.

After all one bad review is not good for any company. Just keep at them until you get what you want because they think you will just give up and go away but do not.

Good luck. Dee

i am so glad i red your complaint i was going to buy but with so many bad reviews i have decided not to.if you payed with your credit card let your bank know and they will help you.

@Annteacup

We bought The My Pillow. We hate them. Did not keep the package thy can in and have not had a good night sleep.

I would to return the pillows, for what you pay this is not a good pillow at all.

View more comments (2)

Mypillow - Pillow Review from Chicago, Illinois

Pillow is a rip off. There is nothing special about the fill. It is just high density foam in layers. There is a reason most pillows dont use foam and that being the longer you have pressure on it the flatter and hotter it gets. If u want a good pillow try a gel fiber. It stays cooler and offers real support not a pillow flattening out on you while you try to sleep. If you want a mypillow take a coach cushion cut it in pieces and shove it in a case that is all they are basically doing
Bad quality

MyPillow in Boynton Beach, Florida - WORST CUSTOMER EVER..FALSE ADVERTISEMENT ON TV.

I SAW AD ON TV..BUY 1 PILLOW..GET SECOND ONE FREE. I RECEIVED 1 PILLOW AND CALLED THE COMPANY.THEY TOLD ME I ONLY GET A FREE PILLOW IF I PAY FULL PRICE FOR 1 AND 2ND ONE FREE. THE AD DID NOT SAY THAT. IF I RETURN THE ONE PERSON IN CUST. SERVICE SAID OH YOU HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING AND HE WOULD NOT LET ME TALK TO A SUPERVISOR. HE SAID THEY WILL TELL ME THE SAME THING...VERY, VERY POOR WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS. I WILL RELAY MY MESSAGE TO THE OWNER BY MAIL AND IF I GET NO RESPONCE I WILL CALL WHEN HE IS QVC. PEOPLE ON PHONE SO COLD AND UNCARING.
Service