Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

MyPillow in Llano, California - HORRIBLE PILLOW

I agree this is a HORRIBLE PILLOW!!! It leaves marks on your face from all the lumps and bumps. You try and rearrange it...no help!!! I'm telling you the pet pillows might be ok, but these pillows are not fit for humans!!! I bought one from the infomercial, when you didn't get 2 for 1 (a few years ago). The reason I am coming forward now, is because I keep seeing the tv commercials, over and over. Same guy, same *** mustache, lying through his teeth. They just hope you purchase the pillows but don't follow through to return them!!!!!

I meant to say, they are now hawking this on QVC, ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE JUNK, THAT THEY SELL!!!!!!!

They are now hawking this PO

Thanks for the heads up! We were about to order those pillows from that commercial and then I noticed 96 complaints....all seem to be well founded....not going to waste our hard earned money on that ***

Wow!!!! You sure like exclamation points!!!!! I mean you REALLY like them!!!!!!

Thanks I was about to order this scam

It totally HORRIBLE PILLOW. And really few will go out there way too return.

WORST OF ALL IS seeing in Bed bath Beyond is carrying. pillow sucks !!! The box it c,ones is more expensive than the pillow. I've been in the textile industry for years.

In quoting prices for customer. The packing alone was so expensive that it was impossible too do.

IM TOTALLY DISGUSTED Mike. I will be sure to birth slap "sleep yadda yadda bull ?!,&$@ bull total LIE

@Tiffs- disposable pillow

Let me be clear. Sleep center of America is a scam & so is Mike from Mypillow .com . 100% SHEISTER

@Tiffs-fka

Agree 100%.

@Tiffs- disposable pillow

I totally agree with the above review. Nothing

but a rip off.

View more comments (8)

MyPillow in Minnetonka, Minnesota - Disgusted with the false claims

I tried to purchase a pillow on line. I knew the pillow ran about $50 each. And wanted to get one for my husband as well, so the buy one get one offer came along, I was super excited. And thankful the offer was still available. I clicked to buy one pillow and was confused why my cart showed a balance over $100. So I assumed they were giving me two pillows and the "get one free" option would show up in the check out. However, come to find out they have doubled their price of the pillow (just in time for all the holiday shoppers). What a scam. I am ashamed that this can still happen. I stumbled upon this review and very thankful I didn't purchase. I can cross this off my list! I will not do business with a company that takes advantage of people financially and to find out the pillow doesn't meet the claims of the ads. How can this guy sleep at night? He's obviously sleeping on pillows filled with $$$ vs. the product they claim!

Ordered pillow using a code that I got from a radio station. It was to get two for the price of one.

I sent $57.00 as required. I got one pillow. I called them and asked when can I expect the second pillow. They told me that paid for only one pillow.

I needed to send them another $57 to receive another pillow. They also said that the two for one is their most inferior pillow used for advertising. The pillow I got is their premium pillow and costs $107. I could not find a MyPillow over $60.

They are a good scam artist. Be warned.

On the price list it mentioned my price was $49.99 for one. Then why was the price at checkout $99.98 for 2?

If it is a true BOGO item, it should be the $49.98,correct? 50% off the price would be approximately $75.00 for 2.

This guy and his marketing department needs to revisit consumer math 101, which is taught in 7th grade. SCAM

Pricing issue
Let the company propose a solution

MyPillow - Bad quality

Bought a my pillow 2 years ago...it was excellent. Bought 2 for 1 as part of recent promo (12/10/14). The pillows received as part of 2 for 1 promo are not the same pillow as the older purchase. These pillows are significantly less firm and are very lumpy! I followed all instructions to fluff the pillow in the dryer, etc. They must have started a different manufacturing process/ using cheaper materials. I don't know why this guy Lindell would do this to his company because word will get out i.e., this review and similar ones I have read.
Full refund

MyPillow in Saint Paul, Minnesota - Two for one scam is true

I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond to buy an "original" pillow. With their 20% off coupon, I paid approxmiately $48. When I got home, I checked the my pillow web site for the buy one, get one promo. The site offered two pillows for approximately $90, or approximately $45 each. This is blatant deception when their own retailers have a more honest pricing structure. Yes, shopping online can be more convenient, but it just goes to show that we should all make more effort to shop the brick and mortar stores who make the commitment to stock the inventory we enjoy having TODAY!
Pricing issue

MyPillow in Washington - Pure junk the worst pillow ever

my mom purchased these overpriced pillows for me for xmas and I wake up with more pain in my neck and back and shoulder than ever. I am returning these but when you talk to there customer service reps (which there founder Mike Lindell says they had the best customer service as you hold for 10 min) I get the run around and they want me to pay to ship them back. The National Sleep Foundation states on there website they don't endorse products so MYPillow state fraudulent claims they are just a rip off. I am going to call her credit card company and dispute the charges because they also said it would be her in 3 business days yet it took 14 business days they are just a fraud.

First time I've heard this. The case against My Pillow (which is bs because it's just fill)is a hoax because Liberals want to kill a Republican owned biz??

I threw that one at someone and that was his reply smh I'd assume most companies are Republican owned. Worst excuse ever and he didn't even buy it

Total junk, my pillow is a hoax. The pillow is made cheaply, doesn't provide enough support, is lumpy, and expensive. Do not easte your money.

I'm very glad to see others see what a shyster Mike Lindell actually is. Any positive applause for the pillow is paid. A lawyer contacted FTC due to false My Pillow advertising claims, but I never heard back from her.

On the bottom, it shows they are indeed the official pillow of NSF.

If you look at the Sleep Shop page on the National Sleep Foundation website, you'll see they indeed the "Official Pillow", and is available to purchase.

View more comments (4)
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Fine print
  • Hang up and lies
  • Pillow
Preferred solution
If they stand by there pillow they should pay for return shipping

MyPillow - My pillow should be banned for unfounded claims

have already paid for two my pillows, over one hundred twenty dollars, and they were both terrible..one regular and one diamond (right) style....gave to my grandchildren and didn't sent back, big mistake, I then went to my pillow and bought one of the smaller ones for petite people, which you cannot find anywhere else...thought that might help...it is THE WORST OF THE LOT...all lumps and I have put in dryer twice and finally washed and put in dryer as told...HORRIBLE, NOT A SINGLE BIT OF DIFFERENCE..ALL LUMPS ARE TO ONE SIDE AND REALLY DISGUSTING....now I will probably have to send back and PAY to send back this pathetic pillow that is not normal, since the lumps won't even stay evenly distributed..it is DEFECTIVE, WHAT ELSE CAN I BELIEVE....and to send back you have to get an authorization code from them or it won't be accepted....what the heck does this man think he has...and please tell me, he says he sent pillows to the military....I have four young relatives in three different branches of the military right now, asked them about THEIR my pillows...they never heard of them....asked many of their fellow men and no one has ever heard of a 'my pillow'...does he have anything to back up his claims ?????

I'm so glad I read reviews before my purchase .... I was about to purchase one for everyone in my household...

What a extreme loss that would have been. Thank you for posting your reviews to prevent any more buyers from putting more money in their pockets.

If you were not satisfied with the 2 you first bought. Why buy another one????

That is not very bright. I have one and it works fine for me. If you really want your money back, I would think you would stop this *** and call the company and insist on getting your money back. These pillows are not cheap.

Neither are memory foam pillows they cost even more and they really don't work. Like sleeping on rocks.

@jp

JP,

You are a ***/***. You can't know the whole story based on a paragraph.

I can't stand people like you, who feel they need to berate others because they had experiences contrary to your own. This product is, now, inferior. They, obviously, changed their manufacturing process and materials. Unfortunately, there are companies who do this after an initial launch grants them success.

Sometimes, it is due to the company being sold to a larger corporation.

Other times, it is due to pure greed.

If you feel the need to attack anyone else, JP, educate yourself til you undoubtedly know the facts.

I have had the worst experience with these *** pillows.. They made my neck and back hurt worse so I did get my authorization code and sent them overnight FEDEX and do you think I got a refund.????

NO, you cant get anyone from customer service to answer the phone and when it ask you to leave a message so someone can call you back no one has returned my 5 messages in 3 weeks. This company is HORRIBLE.

I am now going to file a lawsuit. What a pain in the ***

View more comments (3)

MyPillow in Hopkins, Minnesota - UGH!! Not good

This is not a good pillow. Lumpy, hot. What else. Am going to try to get refund. BUT, have paid shipping to my home and will probably have to pay shipping back as well. NOT a good deal. I am very disappointed in this purchase. I had heard the advertisment on line and seen the pillow at trade shows. I should have believed some of the complaints but I like to form my own opinion. Thought this was a "deal" through a reputable ad on a radio station, but don't believe all that you hear. Needless to say, I am NOT happy. NOt only that, I have to box up, get a return code and mail them back.
Full refund
I bought 2 my pillows from bed bath and beyond as a gift. A week later i bought 2 my pillows from the my pillow web site.The 2 i bought at bb and beyond were gifts the 2 i bought from the web site were for my wife and myself. when they arrived they were totally...

I purchased 2 My Pillow Classic pillows from BB&Beyond and I'm returning them after one night's trial. My wife and I agree they are the most uncomfortable (and noisy) pillows we've ever owned. Neither of us were able to fall asleep on them.

View more comments
Mypillow Pillow
Cons
  • Deception
  • Customer service
Not as described/ advertised
Let the company propose a solution

MyPillow - ""My Pillow" Won't Quote Shipping Price Before Ordering It

It looked great in the info-commercial. Went on-line to buy it.They WILL NOT furnish a shipping charge until AFTER you give your credit card #. So, I DID NOT enter my Credit Card # and signed out.Went straight to online reviews and got the answer I wanted....Most reviews stated this pillow is cr#$.and I advise EVERYONE in the world to always check on-line reviews of ANYTHING before purchasing. You could not PAY ME to do business with a company that REFUSES to tell you how much the shipping charge will be. !This sneaky move tells me they are NOT TRUSTWORTHY!

They need a better message on their page, but it shows the shipping costs once you enter your zipcode in.

@JM

so what is the price for shipping????

Problem with delivery

MyPillow in Stamford, Connecticut - My Pillow has fine print to make the price 10 times higher

I had trouble sleeping, and woke up to the infomercial. Went to the web site and "tried" two pillows for $19.99. One month later I get a credit card charge for an additional $145.00. When I saw the charge I questioned credit card company, and called "my Pillow" It turns out when I agreed to the terms of the purchase in very fine print I agreed to the additional money. Shame on me for not reading the fine print but who reads the fine print for a $19.99 purchase. I also filed a complaint with the BBB with no results, and claimed part of "My Pillow" advertising includes BBB plus rating, and BBB is enabling my pillow to cheat us hard working Americans out of our hard earned money. Not to mention my expensive pillow sucked because it went flat after only 45 days (yes I tried to put it back in the dryer.) Mike Lindell is a scam artist and always claims to do the right thing. Aura is coming your way Mike what goes around comes around when you least expect it. But your *** bag ways of cheating hard working Americans will catch up to you.

I think you mean karma, not aura.

Same scam of a very expensive pillow that's craps. I feel like a fool and should have done my research.

Lesson learned by me to do research on infomercials. Mike how do you live with your self?

Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Just let me know when Mike's aura catch's up with him. I will take great pleasure in his future pain.