Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Mypillow Pillow Review

When I set my pillow back they receive it on this 7th, and then mypillow knowledge they received it on the thirteen and then I had to go to Attorney General to get my money back by the 13th of next month

Irritating Commercials Review

Please stop running the irritating commercials!
Review

MyPillow won't be My Pillow. NO THANKS!

It is purely wrong that they are holding on to people's refund monies until a 30-day time spectrum has passed and are reaping from the interest. When I asked the customer service clerk why it took that long and she said it was "an accounting arrangement". I see exactly what they're doing and it is not very professionally ethical- in my opinion. Poor pillow. Poor Return Policy. Poor conducting of business. After I was displeased with the pillow - foam-filled bag, I realized what everyone else was dissatisfied with. Taught me an important lesson - to DISREGARD CRAPFOMERCIALS. There's something to be said for buying a product at a store (not having to pay their cost to ship it to you & you pay to have to ship it back when you're unhappy) If you can touch something right away and take it back right away, it is a better return arrangement. Shame on your company. You definitely AREN'T going to be "MyPillow". I'll find something to solve my headaches, neck-aches which is much more legitimate. "YourPillow" sucks.

MyPillow review: Bait and switch

I purchased this pillow because the owner Mike Lindell claims it to be the "world's greatest pillow". It is the "world's WORST pillow". It is lumpy and goes flat. I called and was told that I could do a warranty exchange so I did so once though "I" had to pay to ship it back there. The same thing happened again. Again I was told I could do a warranty exchange though I refused because I was NOT going to pay to ship this piece of *** back to get another piece of ***. Heck my dog won't even sleep on this pillow. I returned it for a refund and was told that it would take 30 days to refund my money. WHAT???? They of course take the money out right away but unlike other companies who have your refund back within 10 business days they hold onto your money until the last minute so they can keep gaining interest on it. I know how this system works. I was happy to know that it is an american based company though they are the worst american based company. Buyer beware!!!!!!!

Hi, thanks everyone for the reviews that you are putting up about the pillows, I suffer with headaches which causes me to have minor strokes and was thinking about getting this pillow in New Zealand at a cost of $149.00. After reading some of your reviews I will keep looking, thanks heaps for saving me the money as being a solo mum and working 3 jobs money is tight.

I am sorry you guys are having trouble with your pillows and getting refunds.

Remember you don't have to have the receipt, just need to prove you paid for it and credit cards have records. Good luck everyone in finding the perfect sleeping pillow.

@Spud

it is horrible.....like sleeping on dozens of lumps that never conform, that is all b/s...and it costs a fortune to send back even if u want to try another to see if you got errant one, then pay again to ship it back....I have three in all, gave the other two to my grandchildren, they can sleep on anything....but, I have had many sleepless nights because it has caused a sore on my ear.._(I can only sleep on my right ear because of abdominal surgery I had ) and I have no choice...I am typing right now because I had to leave my bed because not only is my ear hurting from the sore this pillow has made on it...but, my right eye is swollen...can they do anything else to me ?????????

Lame

View more comments (2)

MyPillow review in Tampa, Florida: Mold

We bought two pillows and found them to be fairly comfortable. We washed them and dried them just as they suggested at least every four months. We went away and stored them in a zip lock bag for a month. When we returned and removed the pillows they were full of mold. The pillows were in a cool closet and no moisture could have gotten in.Have no idea how this could have happened as we also had other pillows stored in the same closet in the same manner and had no mold on them ? I called My Pillow and they asked if i tried washing the mold out ???????

It's not possible that moisture got into the zip-lock bags. You didn't dry them properly.

You can contest this verbally till the end of time and you'll still be wrong. I'm no fan of My Pillows, (I purchased one for my wife and she tossed it after the first night). But you need to know you're wrong here.

There's no magic happening in your home. You simply didn't dry the pillows.

@JoJoCamel

I think the pillows are impossible to dry fully...it’s A PILLOW! How are you going to get the center dry even if you follow the manufacturer’s directions exactly.

Obviously the pillows were NOT thoroughly dried before you put them in a zip lock bag.This is not a problem with the pillows ...it is a problem caused by the owners and how they stored the pillows.

@anonymous

Not to mention, as I observe, the reviewer lives in Tampa. I'm a native Floridian and also live in that area.

There is no such thing as a humid-free closet in Florida unless you have a dehumidifier nearby or in the closet itself.

In fact, if the pillows were stored on the floor, there is no doubt they would get substantial mold even in a zip lock-style bag.

View more comments (3)

MyPillow review in Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Makes my neck hurt more

I watched the t.v. promotional program about this pillow and it sounded like it would be a helpful product for me. I was in a car accident several years ago and have chronic whiplash. I have tried a lot of different pillows to try to get relief from the pain and get a good nights sleep but all have failed. All of the consumers made it sound like it would be helpful so I bought a "My Pillow" and tried it out. It does not keep my head cooler as I wake up with sweat from it and I had hoped after a bit it would get to be more comfortable but this is not the case. If I still had my receipt I would return this pillow without hesitation, heck even my cat doesn't like it and she usually tries to take over any pillow. I am very disappointed and have told others NOT to waste their money. How can you charge so much, brag about it and know it is not what you say it is. Mike looked like an "honest" man but as they say, looks can be deceiving! I wish there was a way to get my money back....... I am a very dissatisfied customer!! You need to stop cheating people with this!

I've had my pillow for about 4 years with no issues and now all of a sudden I wake up every day with neck pain, Switched pillows and now its gone. Its weird it used to be fine and now causes issues

Um you're a little bit biased considering you have chronic whiplash and you said no pillow has worked for you that's a little bit different situation.... You would think that you would understand that and that that's common sense

Adrean

I bought three of them for my king size bed and it totally kills my neck! One thing it’s over filled! It’s alot of money wasted on pillows that’s suppose to be good so then they say we got a neck pillow that just admits they know they have issues with My Pillow!

I have not ever had neck pain. Never.

Then I bought a MyPillow — I was tired of pillows that went flat as a pancake after a few months.

I do not know what it is about this overpriced junk, but I have had chronic neck pain every single day for the past six months. I have not ruled out all possibilities, but I suspect it is this *** pillow.

Couldn't agree more! Cannot move my neck when I wake up......going back to my old pillows. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY.

Ditto! Made my neck hurt and causes me to sweat. It also flattens quite a bit where my head lays.

I got a standard sized MyPillow...it seemed "too thick" and so I removed about two good handfuls of the stuffing...I thought it seemed better, but the other night I used it and woke up with a bad stiff neck and shoulders...it's 2 or 3 days now and I still have these pains and I didn't use it the past two night. I don't know...at first I thought it would be comfortable; watching TV sitting upright with it behind you back/neck is good, but sleeping on it is NOT good for me apparently..My old much less expensive pillow from 12 years I will take out of the guest bedroom and use again! Never had this before.

I agree, MyPillow has given me neck pains. With all that TV hype, i am sorely disappointed. (Sorely is the key word) My neck hurts as a result of this pillow.

I started to have a pain in my lower left side in the front of my neck which scared me. I stopped using my my pillow that I purchased via the tv ad a few years back.

I was never measured for it, so thst's news to me.

Anyway since I stopped using it the pain has left. The stuffing in mine has gotten so hard I had pain on the outside of my ears also.

I bought the first My Pillow from a My Pillow dealer about 3 years ago at a craft show in Northern Illinois. I had seen the commercials and was skeptical.

I snore heavily and deal with some sleep apnea. I also was having headaches every morning (probably from not sleeping right). So I bought the pillow for about $10 more than Mike was selling them on TV.

I asked for the large pillow (with the blue tag) and they refused to sell me that one.

Apparently, there is a proper way to be "measured" for a My Pillow and they said I needed a green tag pillow.

The guy warned me to make sure I don't use a pillow case that restricts the pillow, so I bought some extra large pillow cases for the pillow. That was three years ago.

I will never go back to any other pillow.

I can count the number of waking headaches I've had in the last three years on two hands -- and that includes headaches caused by sleeping on hotel pillows. So now I take "my" pillow with me on all my trips (even camping).

I cannot speak for heat or a hot pillow. I don't seem to have that problem. But I can tell you that I sleep really, REALLY good.

In fact, I loved the pillow so much that the next year at the same show I bought 3 more for my household and then bought 4 more as gifts to those I know had trouble sleeping. It was a ton of money, but every person that owns one tells me they are still using them and that they sleep much much better.

One of my friends told me he was having some trouble with heat. I told him to buy a bigger pillow case and then wash the pillow.

He says the heat has gone away, so we think it was a constrictive pillowcase. The pillows apparently don't work well if they are crammed into a small pillowcase. I will continue to recommend these pillows to anyone who wants to hear my opinion.

I am extremely satisfied with these pillows. DC in WI

I found this pillow to be very warm, not the least bit cool. Eventually the foam becomes hard lumps.

Definitely not as advertised.

I will admit, I was very pleased with it at first but as time went on, it became more and more uncomfortable. Fortunately, I bought mine at Bed, Bath & Beyond for a lot less than the TV ad.

@Anonymous

Unfortunately you are trying to have people think you have the MyPillow product when you have one of the look alike. If you go to their site you can see that they have never sold their products through Bed, Bath and Beyond. I've had my MyPillow for a year and there has never had any of the pillows you claimed.

@Sam

That is kind rude if you.I too have seen them at bed bath and beyond. Only I had read reviews of my pillow before looking for more pillows. So far far away I stay from Any thing that even remotely resembles or remind me of Any 'My Pillow'!

@Sam

Completely untrue. They sell the standard size at bed, bath, and beyond, standard and king size on QVC, and they just did a promo at Costco last week.

View more comments (13)

Mypillow Pillow Review

I'm waiting for a redund. my original account is closed. they won't put my refund on my new card. The keep telling me..."American Express will see the refund and issue you a check." How when i don't have a fricking account with them anymore? And...My Pillow is issuing me the refund not American Express? *** retarted!!!
Mypillow Pillow

MyPillow review in Freeport, New York: Sore neck!

After adjusting the pillow, I found myself sleeping flat. The filler had moved to the sides and left my head flat on the bed. This happened again that night after adjusting the pillow again. The company gets a good rating due to refunds, yet I am still out return shipping. My Pillow still made money. Best pillow=Sleepy's "I Love My Pillow". The free little pillows are worthless too. Too small, had to purchase the cases and I hate having them. They remind me of My Pillow junk. Go anywhere = trash. I would not recommend even trying out these pillows.

yes the "I Love my Pillow" is a great product!!

MyPillow review in Culpeper, Virginia: My Pillow Trash

I admit to being gullible and believing in advertisements. I have always wanted a comfortable pillow, and I bought into the hype about the "my pillow". This has to be the worst pillow I have ever owned. When they first arrived, they had a terrible odor. It took several washings to get rid of the odor. After that, I followed all the directions, but these pillows bunch up and separate. I have the worst neck problems every morning, so I guess the expense is a lesson learned as I look for the new "best" pillow. I can't believe they are still in business.

Bought mine online from ebay. See now why she was selling them....I have had chronic neck pain for weeks.....now reverting to my old comfy pillows! MY PILLOW wont take them back, because I did not buy directly from them....BUT THEY STILL MADE THEM!!

Well, mine is a completely different review. I have tried so many different pillows as I have neck problems.

I found this pillow to be wonderful and have not woken up with a headache since I purchased it. In fact, I just ordered another because I love it so much.

Thought on the response by the "former employee" One has to wonder why you no longer work for the company if indeed you REALLY did.

As a former employee of my pillow I am surprised you got the smell out. I would never own one and I use to make them. Besides the smell I feel they are too expensive.

Thanks!!! The infomercials are so convincing, so I started looking for real people reviews, before buying!

View more comments (4)

MyPillow review in San Jose, California: Terrible pillow do not buy

like other reviews the pillows seems good the first couple of nights but then a total nightmare I gave the pillow weeks to prove itself as the Christian maker of the pillow dude with the mustache how is the greatest pillow in the world it totally is terrible ruin my neck. do not buy this pillow it will damage your neck and give you headaches the company should be demolished how did these products and up on shells it was probably OK by the FDA just like the government Chemical trails USA this country sucks and all their products of late

If you think this country "sucks", as you indicated, then LEAVE!!! There are hundreds of flights leaving this country daily - even to "third world countries". So just buy a "one way" ticket to anywhere in the world and be happy!

Yeah. Your a freaking ***. Good English skills

try using complete sentences

Whats with the comment about him being "the christian maker with the mustache" what rock did you crawl out from under!

To comment on the post by wesoapp....If you feel the country sucks LEAVE! Go live in Afghanistan.

View more comments (4)