Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

MyPillow in Bellevue, Washington - My Pillow gave us stiff necks!!

Bought My Pillow and started to get Horrible stiff neck episodes every couple of weeks, I didn't know why, then my 8 year old daughter wanted to try my pillow and I gave it to her. My stiff neck episodes went away. Well, three weeks later she came with a horrible stiff neck and I knew right away it was because of the pillow! She's only 8 and perfectly healthy, so I doubt it was anything she was doing other than the Pillow! I immediately changed her pillow to a normal firm pillow and I'm debating whether to keep it for guests or just throw it away!

Bought my pillow a month ago, and totally agree with all the comments of other people that have bought it is the most uncomfortable pillow I ever had the man that advertise these lumpy pillows is a fraud qvc should be aware of the products they sell I have been a customer from them for over 10 years and I am very disappointed, I don't know after a month if they will refund my money

@rebecca

"I don't know after a month if they will refund my money" Well did you READ the policy?

View more comments (1)

MYPILLOW REPLY

HEALTH PROBLEM!! Hope the man with the health problems from this pillow sees this reply: It just dawned on me that I also have had odd health problems SINCE buying MY PILLOW! I stacked it on top of my old one, and have been using it. Since then I had to go to the Emergency Room with being dizzy and vomiting real bad.It was NOT the flu. And I went to my Doctor because of a red sore painful throat that I had for months, he treated me with 2 courses of Augmentin (strong antibiotic) that did not help so he referred me to an ENT Specialist. He took a culture, came back only normal Flora. He said it was topical and something irritating my throat. It never cleared up!! It has been months! TODAY I HAVE REMOVED MYPILLOW FROM MY BED. If the dizziness stops, and my throat gets better, there is no doubt it was from MYPILLOW.

MyPillow in Grande Prairie, Alberta - Pain in the neck

This pillow is horrible and I feel like a real *** for buying into its hype. I was waking up 4-5 per night with aches in my head and neck having to adjust this smelly noisy over priced excuse for a pillow. Huge price tag and huge disappointment. DO NOT waste your time!!! I won't even bother trying to send it back for a refund either because from reading other people's reviews its sounds like one more huge pain in the neck. As a side note, I have never written a review that was this negative. In fact rather than just chalking it up to my own *** mistake I went out of my way to warn people about this. To people who love this pillow, you must've slept with a brick under your head and I will happily give you the two pillows I bought if you send me an address to send it to. SHAME ON YOU,MY PILLOW!!! How do you sleep at night? Hopefully on your own uncomfortable pillows.

Thank you for the warning- the TV advertisement sounded so great I was ready to order one to send to my son stationed in Afghanistan to give him some of the comforts of home.

When I typed in MYPILLOW.com THANK GOODNESS- I saw immediately that this product has many complaints and I noticed that the TV ad did not list the price of this pillow so I was also going online to see the purchase price. I don't have money to spare and don't need to send my son an "experimental" pillow with so many complaints about it.

I feel very fortunate that consumers took the time to give their opinion of this product before I made a costly mistake. I also will post a review of an item that has disappointed me- so I appreciate that others will take the time to inform us of their experience!

I've read about an equal amount of positive and negative reviews of this pillow. All I know is that my current pillow, which I've had forever needs to be replaced and I need to try another kind.

I have a very bad neck - cervical degeneration, bone spurs, etc. I had to retire early due to my poor health, and I can't afford a chiropractor any more like I used to when I was working. I also have frequent headaches and migraines and I have never slept well even when I was young. So I am willing to try anything to see if I might be one of the people who do well with 'My Pillow'.

I would love to take you up on the offer of trying your pillows. I would pay you for the shipping. How do I contact that you though is the question.

I doubt you will see this comment so long after you made your original review. :x

Thank you for writing this. Although I'm still morbidly curious, I'll take the pillows!

Kidding! (Sort of :) Thanks again for taking the time to warn me.

View more comments (2)
Tags
  • Sleep

MyPillow in Richardson, Texas - My Pillow was awful, but trying to return it was a NIGHTMARE!

This was one of the most horrible experiences I've ever had in my life as a consumer. FIRST, the pillows (I bought 3 after the informercial) were AWFUL...too thick, very LUMPY and smelled terrible. But,the nightmare began when I called "customer service" to exchange or return them. Rude people. HUGE SHIPPING CHARGES that you cannot recoup upon return, and just a horrible experience. They are even claiming not to have received one of the pillows. Good thing I have a tracking number that proves delivery. But, don't send anything back to them without requiring a signature. You cannot trust their process at all! Also, they have a huge delay in crediting the returns back to my credit card. Bottom Line: DON'T BUY THIS FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! If you feel you just have to try it, go to BB&Beyond or Walmart or a REPUTABLE retail store where you can easily return the thing without costing yourself a fortune. BUYER BEWARE!!! Beware of the product,but be very afraid of the My Pillow company.

I ordered my pillow. One at one colour, one at another colour.

I used the buy 1 get 1 free. They sent me 4 pillows, 2 each type. I will be sending them back, but they don’t do return label.

Irregardless they are going back. We have not even tried them.

Mypillow made my neck sore. Its not confortable ~ its over priced. Keep your box & receipt you may need to return soon..

I totally agree, this was a bad deal. I should have purchased the pillow from Walmart for easy return.

The pillow bunches up and doesn't give support.

I'm in the process of returning my two pillows and hope all goes well. Live and learn, impulse buys don't always workout well.

You're an *** for buying from an infomercial. Of course it has big shipping charges.

Why do you think the price is so low and they don't tell you the shipping charges?

It's because people like you will buy them. Please don't reproduce.

#720301

You would think MyPillow monitors these forums and posts all the *** ratings!!

Oh, No. No American Made (like SnakeOil) product could be ***. Right!

View more comments (4)
Tags
  • Retailing

MyPillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!!

MyPillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!!
Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a bag of lumpy packing Peanuts it was absolutely unusable for any purpose. They will make you pay to ship it back and will not refund your $$$. They offered me a new one but after having to call, send letters, send the pillow back spend $$ on shipping I have no faith it will not happen again. I now believe also it is a FAKE actor MIKE LIDDEL as the people who you get when something goes wrong all sound like robots. Bottom LINE: Just buy a regular pillow!
ImportedFly876

This has been the best pillow for me, I know it not for everyone, I don’t understand why people say it’s the worst , maybe for them, but not for many others. I definitely would give it a try.

It really is s good pillow. :)

You can buy a better pillow for about $5 from Walmart.

My pillow is the worst pillow I have ever purchased. Buy a regular pillow!

This comment is 100% accurate

All the Mypillow really is, is cut-up pieces of foam... Memory foam, I believe.

Nothing more than that and for the ridiculous amount of markup on the price, I, for one, think its worst than "Highway Robbery"! Shame, shame on him stating that he's 'such a Christian'! If he REALLY CARED about people, he wouldn't be RIPPING THEM OFF!! Tsk', tsk Mr.

Lindel, shame on you!! And by furthering to use your religious stature as a ploy & a selling-point PROVES you're no more than a Thief and a Charletan, and you oughta' be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

Dont fall for this

I love my "My Pillow". I received it as a gift.

I would never pay $100 for 2 pillows!

I've had it a few years & it's still fluffy. I'm sure people are not following the washing instructions correctly.

You are and IDIOT for spending over $100 on two pillows! I buy great pillows at Walmart for less than $8.00 each!

Nothing, but NOTHING justifies bombarding people with his gawd awful commercials on a CONSTANT BASIS! Nothing!

Lol. I personally know Mike and I'm sorry but he is a real guy and actually the founder and creator.

As for your pillows, sounds like user error to me. You obviously didn't read and follow the instructions properly for waking and drying.

@Art G

The same thing happened to me when I washed my pillow once and I followed the directions perfectly! My husband’s pillow was still the same pillow after washing, but mine was never the same!

I will say the company was super! They replied immediately and sent me a new pillow! I doubt I will ever wash mine again, since it is fantastic!

I do have to mail the old one back, but I was sent a label and do not have to pay shipping! I was very pleased with the company!!

@Art G

Why does he charge FIVE TIMES what the thing is worth? Actually there's a class action lawsuit that shows what the piece of crap is worth.

@Art G

Well if you know him tell him Lori Kovack an Shawn Kovack love the pillows ..

@Art G

You don’t even have to wash these pillows to experience the lumpy nature of them. They are a fraud, just like him.

It’s worth noting that I hated the MyPillow for the first few nights. I finally threw it aside and went back to my down pillow, and wow....

the next day my neck was so sore. The mypilloow was much better. I just didn’t fluff it up.

For anyone reading this it’s super important to fluff it up before every use. It will lump up if you don’t.

@Richard

For $80 *** it should be rocking you to sleep!

I have used My Pillow for three years. I wouldn't use another pillow. It is so comfortable and washes

and drys like new.

@Judy

I would literally die if you took away my MyPillow. It does get super uncomfortable if you forget to adjust the fill (fluff it up properly) but I could never go back to another pillow after the amazing sleeps on this pillow.

#1420916
@Richard

Go to Joann''s craft store and buy a bag of the shaved foam for $3 bucks, then buy a zippered pillow protector from Walmart for $3bucks. Make your own pillow!

That's what I did. It's way more comfortable than the Mypillow I spent way too much money on.

@Anonymous

YES, THIS MIKE LINDELL IS A DISGUSTING RIP-OFF PHONY! I say, DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY ON THIS ***

They guy's name is Mike Lindell, not Liddel. And I bought the pillows, didn't like them and sent them back at no cost to me.

Got my refund in 2 days.

I had no problem with their customer service at all. Not a fan of the pillows, but I can't find any pillows that make me happy, so that's not their fault.

This sure helps The real truth about my pilloe.I was going to buy two of them but I won't now. Thanks t

#1420917
@Anonymous

You can make your own with shaved foam from Joann's craft store and a zippered pillow protector from Walmart. Less than $10 bucks for everything you need to make your own pillow.

There is no way I would pay that much money for a pillow no matter how comfortable it is. I seen it at Wal-Mart for over $50 for one pillow I picked it up squeezed it and it felt like a regular pillow to me.

I bought 2 memory foam pillows at Mattress Firm for under $20 for both and never used one before and my hubby and I love them. My Pillow is way to much money if they go down in price or have a really good deal one day I might purchase.

Never had a good sleep with it and never put it in a washer or near water it lumps up every time not worth it.

#1208343

take your meds

Take yours.

#1208255

A previous poster said they are sold in Walmart. I found this out when I was returning something and the person in front had one to return.

It was then put in a basket to be put back on the shelf. What a crazy thing for Walmart to do with their no questions asked return policy. Of course, they are all going to get returned.

If it is sold on TV, it is never good. YOU GOT SCAMMED!

I wanted to see the reviews before I bought a couple of the my pillow pillows. I didn't think they were as good as they sounded so thanks everyone who wrote a reveiws.

Just watching the commercial tells you its a scam, watch the way he manipulates the pillow with his left hand, he does it twice, to make the pillow stand proud, a $100 he must be laughing his #### off at all the mugs that fell for his lies, and bought this ***.............

I had the same experience altho it never worked for me. It is a scam and I can not understand why as he says he is approved by the national sleep assn. Wonder about that either they are a sham or he is a liar

@Anonymous

National Sleep Association was invented by mypillow then they approved it.

@Anonymous

Seriously? That is simply deceitful.

Thanks for that info. I saw the inside of this pillow at a store for advertising. I looked at it and laughed at it.

They were little squares of foam cut up. How brilliant-NOT.

@Anonymous

But....it took two long years of RESEARCH to “invent” the “my pillow”!

@Anonymous

This pillow needs to be fluffed up before every use. I hated it the first few days but when I learned to fluff it, it literally hugs my head and neck and actually has support. Anyone who complains is just using it wrong or bought the wrong firmness or size.

@Richard

Keep Drinking the Kool-Aid Richard. The thing is crap and that ugly mug is making a fortune.

@Richard

Again with the defense Richard? I'm really serious when I ask.....

Just how much are they paying you?

@Richard

Spoken like a paid employee or family member of the snake oil salesman.

No indication how the pillow was washed. Pillows cannot be washed in a typical top loader washer.

This is exactly was you should expect to happen for any pillow.

In a front loader machine, this won't happen. So I don't think this complaint should be given much weight.

@Anonymous

Wrong! I have a front loader, a very nice one in which I have even washed down pillows, these "my pillows" ended up being a ball of glob and lumps, the fabric is also cheap!

Please don't waste your money!

You can buy beautiful pillows at Macy's, they are always on sale for 50% off and if you are smart, watch for the additional coupons, I just purchased I just purchased to gorgeous down pillows with hypo allergenic covers, original price $160, 50% off plus an additional 25% coupon making them cost $60. I'm so happy with these gorgeous and comfortable pillows and I have had two neck surgeries

@Calmom

My mother also purchased two pillows from Macy's. The original price was $200 but 50% off plus additional discount with coupons.

Your review is helpful. I considered My pillow but will not be purchasing them.

wow sounds like you need some more sleep, bro.

The same thing happened to my mom. She purchased one when they first came out and she ended up throwing it away after washing it - it got really hard like it had stones in it. I wouldn't waste money on it.

I am so glad that I read the reviews before I fell for this claim by My Pillow....I would have been very upset to have spent this kind of money...as did the folks that wrote reviews...and been unhappy. Thank you folks...for taking the time to write a review...good or bad...to help the innocent folks that work hard for their money...and feel used by the false claims made by this pillow company!

@Anonymous

Thanks for posting; I was that close to being sucked into this scam. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I'm an elderly widow and all my pennies are precious to me.

Google Mike Lindell, He's A good guy and he is the owner of MyPillow. He does A lot to help the community and is well known in Minnesota.

@Chester

Mike must feel guilty about over-charging people for cut up foam and jacking up the price of the first pillow in buy one get one free offers, compared to the normal single pillow price.

@Anonymous

But when you'rev ordering off of a television infomercial, it's unrealistic to expect much better. There is a reason these products aren't sold in stores. Think about it.

@Anonymous

THEY ARE SOLD IN STORES! WALMART HAS THEM!!

@Anonymous

They are also sold in Rural King now.

@Anonymous

The pillows are sold in stores. They can be found at Walmart, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond etc.

#1192037
@Chester

He may be a good guy who is too good to monitor his sales people. The advertising is a bait and switch and when you challenge their claim they hang up on you. If Lindell is a good guyo clean up the bait and switch policy.

#919036

I'm sorry but this pillow is awesome I have five in my home and it works great. I never had any issues washing it either.

Remember u have to build the right size for your body. This product worked great for me.

@happy custo

He must feel guilty for overcharging people for a pillow full of cheap cut up foam.

@happy custo

I love my MyPillows. I have never purchased them for $100 though.

I got mine on Amazon. I ordered a few on special through the website, liked some of them and hated others. I am fortunate that I live 10 minutes from the main office so I could just stop in and return them without having to pay to mail them in. I have not seen any help with snoring or migraines or any of that stuff they claim.

It is a comfort preference. That's it.

If you find them comfortable sleep on them, if you don't, don't. The end.

@happy custo

You must be the only one

View more comments (55)

MYPillow

update: I have used MYPILLOW now for a month, and still HATE IT. It is underfilled, small and does not stay cool as is advertised. You could buy a better pillow at the dollar store! It does not have the *feel* of a new pillow; it is as flat as the old ones I was replacing. Don't waste the money like I did. I didn't want to waste more money by sending it back and the hassle to find something to ship it in, as it comes rolled up in a plastic bag. it's not worth the price
MyPillow

Dear MyPillow Customer,

MyPillow, Inc offers a 60 day comfort guarantee on their MyPillow Premium pillows. MyPillow premium offers 5 different levels of support for a custom fit, a 60 day comfort guarantee and a 10 year limited manufacturers warranty. All MyPillow, Inc pillows are proudly made in the U.S. A. We are sorry to hear that you did not take the time to rectify your situation with MyPillow, Inc.

Sincerely,

MyPillow

@MyPillow

I bought a m y pillow for a Xmas gift for my daughter in law and she did not like it ,said it was too hard I bouight it in Canada at a store in the mall . how do I return it as they say thaey cant take it back for sanitary reasons.

if this is true then I guess I will have to put your guarantee on facebook as not true and believe me a lot of people will hear about it. If I can return and get my money back would be happy. I don't have the receipt but have all the original packaging.

let me know if we can resolve this problem thank you. Barb Doncaster barb.d@sympatico.ca I payed for this by my debit card so if you need proof I can supply the debit card info

View more comments (1)
Mypillow Pillow
this pillow is ***! smaller and flatter then my 5 year old worn out pillows. You could get better pillows at the dollar store! This pillow is also NOT cool like it is advertised to have a built in cooling effect. I followed all the directions before using it the first...
RichToucan

Doesn’t look like a good pillow. Too small and lots of marketing , millions and millions of $$ spent...

why?

Because it’s sh$&t. Never buy a product from a tv or radio commercial that saturates to market over and over and over

View more comments
Loss
My wife purchased two My Pillow brand foam pillows. Not only are they uncomfortable, causing stiff necks but we both started getting headaches in the night. We didn't put two and two together. I started getting a tightness in my chest and shortness of breath again...

Awful pillows...cause back aches and pain.

View more comments
Mypillow Pillow

MyPillow in Oakland, New Jersey - The My Pillow is the worst!!

The My Pillow is the most uncomfortable pillow I've ever bought. i bought two medium firmness In king size. It is full of lumpy pieces of foam. It is uneven and true to its word it won't ever flatten out because the foam is hard in places Don't buy this pillow I am a side sleeper and wound up throwing it off the bed I tried removing some of the stuffing to make it flatter but I only made it worse. I can;t think of one good comment to say Very disappointed because of the amount of ads on TV

I bought the #4 thickness and that was the first time I woke up @ 8am instead of 3am. I can feel my fingers in the morning too!

If you don't want to even use their free exchange policy, I bet you can give it to someone with a larger jacket size than you, they would tell you how they love it.

@big guy

I bought the white regular size. It's to flat for me so I use it stacked on my old pillow.I got used to it after several weeks.

But it is not worth the money. Since buying it months ago I have had odd health problems so bad I had to go to the Emergency Room and to 2 different doctors, 1 a Specialist. Dizzy, vomiting, and an irritation in my throat that I have had many months, that I saw the Specialist about. A culture showed normal flora only, but my throat is painful and red, the Specialist said something is irritating my throat, and it won't clear up.

All this since buying this pillow. I wonder what this pillow is stuffed with????

I can't afford all these doctor and Hospital bills, and TODAY I took it off my bed, because it could be the cause! :sigh

Lisa_NC
@big guy

Same response you put on other posts.

Too bad you couldn't be bothered to change the copy and pasted response..

He did mention the size of the pillows!

I know you're really busy though

You've got a company to save!

This pillow is the worst I have ever had! I feel like I paid them to give me stiff necks! Save your money and buy a good pillow elsewhere...this is not worth a thing.

View more comments (3)

MyPillow in Albuquerque, New Mexico - My Pillow is useless

Every time i hear the My Pillow infomercial start I cringe. I listened to all the testimonials and decided to order this product. i should have sent it back but maybe I can save someone from ordering it. i wonder how much the actors were paid for their testimonials! The pillow is as hard as a rock and kept me awake. I advise against ordering this pillow, would have sent it back if i could. if you order this pillow, try it right away so you can send it back when you don't like it. Better yet, don't order it!

I really wanted to believe the hype. My chronic migraines are God awful.

I appreciate you letting me know. I have enough to worry about without pillow drama.

Thank you for warning me not to buy this pillow. I also saw the ad on TV, and I didn't believe all the great things the guy was saying about it like it will create a miracle in your life.

Yeah right. So I wondered what other people were saying who actually purchased the product and used it.

I wasn't surprised to hear all the complaints that are out there. Thank God for the internet.

They have a 60 day satisfaction guarantee silly! you could have exchanged it or refunded it if you are so used to sleeping on a 1/2 inch, no supporting, flat as a pillowcase in the morning pillow.

You probably use your arm as a pillow already and don't even realize what your doing.

I don't know what size you purchased, but mine was a god-send. I used to cram 3 pillows into a pillow case to make them the right height. I bought the #4 thickness and that was the first time I woke up @ 8am instead of 3am.

I can feel my fingers in the morning too! I'll bet you bought one 2 sizes too large and are taking it out on the company now lol!!

@big guy

Hi, Sounds like you were paid to write this, glad you're happy with your My Pillow. I was not and could not return it, time had expired.

View more comments (3)