filters
State:
City:
Product:

Mypillow - Fell apart

I bought 1 pillow a while back, I'd say 3-4 monthes ago...worked ok until I washed it. The whole thing ripped and left me with nothing but a big mess in the washer! I had brown stuffing everywhere! I bought another one ( folishly ) and after a month I decided to wash it as to keep it clean. Well you guessed it,,this one fell apart as well. I have paid 45.00 for each one and now I"m out 90.00!!!!!!!!! I will make sure no one buys a "my ;pillow" ever. I was robbed of my hard earned money and want a total refund. I have pictures to prove this!...I expect to hear from this company.
  • Substandard quality

Mypillow - My pillow ads are ridiculous

I am so sick of seeing that *** all day long. The idiot runs WAAAY too many commercials. I can't stand to see his ugly mug anymore. Besides that, he is a trump supporter. I am changing the channel whenever this stupid jerk comes on.
Mypillow - Beyond awful experience
Awful. Awful. Awful. I purchased directly through the retailer, two pillows for $96. Took the survey to find my "best fill type"... received the pillows. They were extremely uncomfortable and went flat in literally three days. I contacted Customer Service for a return...

Mypillow - Very bad design

I'm a caregiver for an elderly couple, they purchased the mattress pad, I had to put it on the bed, super hard to do on a king size bed, the bottom of the pad has no slide factor because of the material .I feel that this is a very poor design & will make sure all my clients don't get fooled into buying one. Please put a different backing on the pad to make it easier to use. Lois Maple Fort WAyne IN. loisingarden@comcast.net
1.5
I liked
  • Pillows
  • Poor design

Mypillow - Not Impressed

The pillow was very lumpy and I couldn't get comfortable trying to sleep on it. I took it back after only 1 night and got my money back.
Show

Mypillow - So overpriced!

It's obvious the rediculace price is to pay for all those commercials. His actors don't look like they have had a good nights sleep. Go figure!

Mypillow - Waste of money

Purchased buy one get one for free nothing for free ended up costing me over 100.00 after shipping. Tried the pillow very lumpy too high in places gave me a neck and headache. Phoned my pillow said I had the wrong pillow what color was the tag? I told them I ordered one for me and other for my husband. Neither are good. Is that why when I ordered originally they asked how much we weighed and how we slept? Give me a break! What a con! Big chunks of foam is all it is. Don’t waste your money!
1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Mypillow - Too hard to dry

I washed my pillow this morning and when the washer finished, the pillow was still soaking wet. Run the pillow back in the washer on drain and spin three more times and still same results. I have been drying my pillow on and off for at least 8 hours today and the pillow is still wet. It is not my washer, I have washed and dried other cloth today with absolutely no problem. Need suggestions.
2.3
I didn't like
  • But my pillow does not hold shape and takes days to dry
  • Ability to wash and dry is not as advertised
Show

Mypillow in Bloomington, Minnesota - Pillow fell apart in the Washing machine.

Set on soak and gentle. Pillow fell apart. Looks like the seam came undone. Can I get a replacement pillow?
3.9
Style and Design
I liked
  • Using this pillow every night
I didn't like
  • It fell apart in the washing machine

Mypillow - Register for warranty

Just want to register my purchase of reading pillow