filters
State:
City:
Product:

Mypillow - A joke

Given as a gift not impressed! Not comforting at all wish I cd give them back!

Mypillow - False info

i called my pillow to tell them i tried their pillow at a friends house and it did not sleep half as well as my beauty rest pillow. they said i didnt get the right one for me. i ask how do i know which is right fir me. The guy say try them. i asked how can i try them in a dept store. he said buy them and take them home. i do not want to buy all their different pillows and return the rest. After 2 calls to 2 different people they didnt want to listen and hung up fast. Believe me it is only about Mike making millions. The pillows arnt the best you ever slept on. Get A beauty rest at Belks or some where else.

Mypillow in Eden Prairie, Minnesota - Bad customer service

Got a pair of pillows for Christmas, did what the instructions said to do. The pillows were very hard and gave me a neck ache. They are not soft and fluffy like shower on TV. Trying to get the pillows exchanged. Have been calling every day, many time and no call backs. Lousy customer service at best.
  • Bad customer service
Show

Mypillow... more like $#!%pillow!

Dad bought 3 pillows. Used them the first night, worked fine. Next morning, i woke up and felt sapped of energy. Dad said it was too fluffy/big. Then we found out they were scamming ppl: their "patented fill" was the same a regular pillows! Wtf Angry

Mypillow - Nothing special

Not impressed, would like to return both pillows along with the Religious message sent in the box, You should not be pushing your religious beliefs on someone who just wanted to buy your product - that alone is justification for a return Don't waste your money the pillow is just uncomfortable - shredded foam, like the pillows in cheap hotels back in the 1970's
  • Uncomfortable
  • Cheap material
  • Religious propaganda within package

Mypillow - King size pillows

I bought two king size pillows,they are stuffed so full not comfortable to lay on.I bought them too long ago for a refund.I feel like I wasted a lot of money.We are 82&83 yrs. old can't afford to replace them. I cannot locate the warranty. Thank you Mrs.Pat Seader
  • Its lumpy

Mypillow - Refund

i’m blind and I got the wrong item and and I can’t donate or return it because it’s open and my pillow won’t give me a refund m.

Mypillow - *** overpriced piece of fluffy plastic

Bought, garbage for price. Feels good but really just plastic fluff
Reply to reviews
Your boring, fake commercials have ruined 93.3. I reached a point where I was unable to hear one more my pillow commercial and switched radio stations. You ruined 93.3 for me. I don't care if it's the best pillow in the world. I will never buy one.

Ever since I bought this pillow on line I get advertising on my computer 2 or 3 times each and every day, Please stop, stop, stop. I am very sorry I bought this online, I am s...

• Commercials - very irritating
  • Ruining my radio station with repetitive insincere commercials

Mypillow - My Pillow is very bad

very good product first couple of months and now I find it very mushy and I have a terrible time sleeping with this pillow. I wake up few times per night not being able to adjust my head. I would strongly say not a good buy at all.
Style and Design
  • Uncomfortable at all
  • Not a good product at all
  • Pillow caused me to have a stiff neck and bad headaches