My pillow should merge with Flex Seal, that would make for a good use of those foam rubber blocks, such as home foundation blocks endorsed by the home foundation blocks foundation. This Mike guy is making me go out of my mind, I always change the channel whenever he comes on and then I get stuck watching CNN or some other terrible channel like MSNBC.

Flex steel guy is ok though at least he doesn't come off like a flex ***. GEICO ads are great, iced tea - what's wrong with you people. Mute button is not enough to get Mike off, remote control industry needs to come up with a 2minute blackout button.

I love a pillow that is already on my bed, I call it a pillow because some *** stole the words my pillow, there ought to be a law. STOP

This person wrote the review mypillow commercial from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to "stop ads".

Comments