1.3
Style and Design

I purchased a pillow over two months ago. After just a few days of trying to sleep on it, my wife and I found them very uncomfortable.

I have called at least eight (8) times to get help. I have been put on hold and disconnected, I have left messages numerous times, I have asked to speak to "Mike" and had gotten no answers. One person a 74 year old part time worker has tried very hard to help me, actually calling service while I was waiting, they never returned my call nor hers. She actually gave me her cell number and I have called her.

Even with the inside person trying to help me, both she and I have gotten no where. As a result I have been forced to contact my credit card company, The BBB, and states Attorney General and write this review.

It is very unfortunate as he presents himself a christian, even playing christian music while on hold, yet his business does act that way. I have lost $120.00 and how many times a day is he doing that?

Review about: Mypillow Standard Queen Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Long time on hold with suggestion to leave message, Uncomfortable pillows, Will not pay shipping to return.

Comments