Houston, Texas
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

These commercials are comical. These pillows are not good. You lay your head on it and it flattens out. Don't even think of washing and drying . Shame on you for false advertisement .

Related: Review about Mypillow Pillow from Los Angeles, California

I could think of 100 more words. This won't let me post how bad this pillow is.

It is flat when you lay on it and the stuffing falls to the side . Doesn't help when you dry.

The owner must be a crook for having so many commercials and not making these purchases right.

You as for 100 words just to comment on a review. You have a lot of pissed off customers and you are obviously making money. Crook

Review about: My Pillow King.

I liked: Nothing.

I didn't like: Pillow or false advertisement, Pillow.

1.2
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mypillow Pillow
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1328748

Ordered two king size got two smaller then cheap regular size.I washed pillows one opened up all the way down side OMG what a mess took nearly two hours to remove foam in bedded in washer tub.

Had to throw away. Tried to no avail to contact company no response. At cosco seen a representative promoting pillows told her of problem and horrible customer service and everything stayed on t.v. was a lie.

She said; she would get in touch with company. I then got email. I called customer service and was told they could and would not stand behind the pillow with out a picture of the exploded pillow.OMG LOL. THIS HAPPENED THREE MONTHS PRIOR.

Plus I got only voice mail messages on their phone lines and never any call backs.

Every negative report posted on line regarding the pillow is absolutely true.Don't buy it save ur money.

janinpa
Saegertown, Pennsylvania, United States #1292129

We bought ours at BBandB in December 2016 and have had no problems.My husband's neck pain went away.

They are comfortable and shape to your head and neck. I love the fact that I can wash and dry them on a regular basis.

The cost was $50.00 ea.No complaints here.

#1209684

Seems that all the follow up comments saying the pillows are good come from Minnesota..... Must be the scam dept from my pillow factory

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1208957

Are you ***? Completely BS post.

Get a clue, these pillows are fine.

to Anonymous North Dartmouth, Massachusetts, United States #1265120

Bought at bed bath and beyond, no problem great pillow.