182 views
Verified Reviewer

1.8

So yes we are in troubling times and let's face it the virus is what it is. We cannot live in a bubble forever.

So seeing the commercials and knowing that this company was located in the U.S. I thought why not try there product and support them. Well they are understaff and I will never get to try their product because after countless tries to communicate with them it's a big dud at this time. They claim to have the merchandise out the door and now live on wait 10-14 days to receive the products before contacting them.

Seems odd to me and now I know why. The collect money back from the shipping costs so basically they force you to take the product. I really hate to say that, yet it seems to be true. I did get one day of communications using their email form thought that would be a game changer after not getting a response back for 2 days after I left a message on their system.

Bad Idea don't do that! All I really wanted to do was to have follow up on the progress of the orders I figured after a week I should of heard something since all their system says is processing. Never got a clear cut detail answer except we are under staff and working 24/7 that has to be questioned. So after waiting for updates for 3 more days I decided maybe the timing is just not right I'll cancel my orders through email and come back to them at a less stressful time.

Well big disaster my emails 3 of them fell on deaf ears all I got was shipped here is the tracking information. Well My Pillow I'm refusing the delivery and now instead of getting a customer you just destroyed your credibility with me. Who really in their right mind wants to do this or even spend countless time getting no where, but they take your money and control the show. In the meantime the commercials run and give a false sense that they can handle anything far from the truth.

So if you read there information on returning they will charge off the shipping fees which I'm sure they make some money it's a business after all. So now I'm faced with having to dispute that. This was never about the money it was about being decent after all my $500.00 order could of been boosted to a repeat customer. So now I write not wanting too but compelled to because people need to know about what others go through.

I'm not pleased to write a comment that could seem negative,yet it is truthful.

I wish My pillow folks no ill will. I hope they learn a great deal about true customer service and the limitations of knowing when to turn down business in a decent manner saying we cannot provide adequate service at this time.

User's recommendation: People are people crazy times purchases are not life and death for this type of product. You might want to hold off ordering for a while.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Advertisement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

MyPillow Pros: Us company.

MyPillow Cons: Bad timing to order now.

Comments