23.6K views
1.9
Style and Design

I fell for the buy one get one free. I paid over $64 and expected to get TWO pillows, buy one get one free.

Well one arrived and the invoice read $109 less $64 discount...billed $64. Thats NOT what I agreed to. I agreed to pay $64 for two pillows. I called customer service several times finally got through on the third try.

Was told that the regular price was 109 and i got 50% off. This was NOT what i expected was told or wanted. they refused a return and hung up on me.

$64 for one pillow, I got suckered. SO BEWARE Do not fall for the buy one get one free...I bought one and got none free.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Hang up and lies.

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1343628

The My Pillows are nice except they do have an odd odor. Sort of like a ***.

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #1266770

The $49 BBB pillow is a standard non-gussetted MyPillow. If you look at the website.

you are buying two premium gussetted pillows

for $99 plus shipping/tax. The company is not ripping you off, consumers just need to read the sales information, like I did before purchasing the pillow. I find the pillows very comfortable and slept soundly. I find the gussetted pillows a little firmer which are better for me.

Others in my family like the standard non-gussetted MyPillow. That is a matter of personal preference.

Glen Allen, Virginia, United States #1265977

I was ripped off by their tv commercial. I ordered one and was supposed to get one free with my promo code.

When I did the on line checkout, it added up to 108. dollars and some change....plus shipping . I saw the same single pillow in Bed, Bath and Beyond for $49.00. So how do they figure they gave me a free pillow ?

I was ripped off.

And, I have to say, I have never had more neck pain than I have had sleeping on their pillows that DO NOT keep their shape all night. I should have known better than to order anything off of television.

Warminster, Pennsylvania, United States #1262496

I have two pillows and I do like them. HOWEVER, their ad is a phony.

I bought my pillows at Bed Bath and Beyond. They are $50.00 a piece and the 20 % coupons reduce the price.

They should be reprimanded for their ad.

Miss Betsy
to Anonymous #1265170

They HAVE been reprimanded ! The Better Business Bureau just changed their rating to an F for misleading customers about its' Buy One Get One Free promotion !http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/better-business-bureau-revokes-mypillow-accreditation-article

Greensboro, Alabama, United States #1259504

Thanks I knew something seems odd

Wailuku, Hawaii, United States #1253921

I purchased the buy one get one free king size along with two travel pillows for $99. Paid $20 shipping.

Received all 4 pillows the Premium. Although Walmart has it for $49, that was for classic standard/queen pillow.

So I believe although my cost came out to $60 per pillow, I'm happy to have gotten the king premiums and the 2 travel ones. Yes online seems more expensive but the 4 pillow deal seems the way to go.

Bullhead City, Arizona, United States #1249800

they are clearly no doubt my pillow is clearly misrepresented on TV. It is not a buy one get one free offer you can go to Walmart and buy one for $50 but you go online and it's $90 that's $40 more so how can he say it's free clearly a lie and misrepresenting his product

Sounds like a lie since they have a no risk money back guarantee

Tickfaw, Louisiana, United States #1206347

Not one person has said if the pillow is any good.

Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States #1205374

*** you can buy them at wal mart for 50 bucks a piece an not have to wait the pillows are probably just as phony

to Anonymous Newark, New Jersey, United States #1306767

But you can easily return them to Walmart , but you must have your receipt. Try it a few nights.

If it's not good for you, return it. Say it's not what you expected.

Salisbury, Maryland, United States #1194628

I was in the process of submitting my order for the BOGO pillow when I decided to read the posted comments. I am so disappointed because I was purchasing this for my wife who is in chronic pain with MS.

Thanks for your comments.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good pillow? Signed KJ in Salisbury.

to Kenneth Johnson Lincolnshire, Illinois, United States #1231379

walmart got good regular pillows under 20 bucks

#1192375

your lucky. i paid 99.99 for 1 pilow and claims i got 1 free.

sent email to them and really dont expect to get answer. go rooked into it just like you

Portsmouth, Virginia, United States #1189315

I just ordered two pillows for the BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

Only $99.97 For Two MyPillows! (With Promo Code) deal.

I should have looked at these reviews first. At least I got the correct price. Once delivered and I try it out, I will add to this review.

One is for me and the other for my wife. I am tired of the pillows that go flat after awhile.

~Bill

Addison, Texas, United States #1188656

My mother did the buy one get one free and paid $100. I am so angry. This is such a scam.

Thanks for posting - I was wondering. Good to know.

Saint Albans, West Virginia, United States #1179128

WALMART HAS THESE PILLOWS FOR 49.99

Simple. It's a *** game down to the locals he hired for the picture with 100 people in the picture.

He always looked like a *** man but now he's proved it.