23.8K views
1.9
Style and Design

I fell for the buy one get one free. I paid over $64 and expected to get TWO pillows, buy one get one free.

Well one arrived and the invoice read $109 less $64 discount...billed $64. Thats NOT what I agreed to. I agreed to pay $64 for two pillows. I called customer service several times finally got through on the third try.

Was told that the regular price was 109 and i got 50% off. This was NOT what i expected was told or wanted. they refused a return and hung up on me.

$64 for one pillow, I got suckered. SO BEWARE Do not fall for the buy one get one free...I bought one and got none free.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Hang up and lies.

Comments

Have been ripped off by not one but THREE of their so-called promos. My own fault I guess.

I should have known better after the first time they scammed me. Too bad but will not spend another cent at the very dishonest My Pillow company.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1343628

The My Pillows are nice except they do have an odd odor. Sort of like a ***.

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #1266770

The $49 BBB pillow is a standard non-gussetted MyPillow. If you look at the website.

you are buying two premium gussetted pillows

for $99 plus shipping/tax. The company is not ripping you off, consumers just need to read the sales information, like I did before purchasing the pillow. I find the pillows very comfortable and slept soundly. I find the gussetted pillows a little firmer which are better for me.

Others in my family like the standard non-gussetted MyPillow. That is a matter of personal preference.

Glen Allen, Virginia, United States #1265977

I was ripped off by their tv commercial. I ordered one and was supposed to get one free with my promo code.

When I did the on line checkout, it added up to 108. dollars and some change....plus shipping . I saw the same single pillow in Bed, Bath and Beyond for $49.00. So how do they figure they gave me a free pillow ?

I was ripped off.

And, I have to say, I have never had more neck pain than I have had sleeping on their pillows that DO NOT keep their shape all night. I should have known better than to order anything off of television.

Warminster, Pennsylvania, United States #1262496

I have two pillows and I do like them. HOWEVER, their ad is a phony.

I bought my pillows at Bed Bath and Beyond. They are $50.00 a piece and the 20 % coupons reduce the price.

They should be reprimanded for their ad.

Miss Betsy
to Anonymous #1265170

They HAVE been reprimanded ! The Better Business Bureau just changed their rating to an F for misleading customers about its' Buy One Get One Free promotion !http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/better-business-bureau-revokes-mypillow-accreditation-article

Greensboro, Alabama, United States #1259504

Thanks I knew something seems odd

Wailuku, Hawaii, United States #1253921

I purchased the buy one get one free king size along with two travel pillows for $99. Paid $20 shipping.

Received all 4 pillows the Premium. Although Walmart has it for $49, that was for classic standard/queen pillow.

So I believe although my cost came out to $60 per pillow, I'm happy to have gotten the king premiums and the 2 travel ones. Yes online seems more expensive but the 4 pillow deal seems the way to go.

Bullhead City, Arizona, United States #1249800

they are clearly no doubt my pillow is clearly misrepresented on TV. It is not a buy one get one free offer you can go to Walmart and buy one for $50 but you go online and it's $90 that's $40 more so how can he say it's free clearly a lie and misrepresenting his product

Sounds like a lie since they have a no risk money back guarantee

Tickfaw, Louisiana, United States #1206347

Not one person has said if the pillow is any good.

Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States #1205374

*** you can buy them at wal mart for 50 bucks a piece an not have to wait the pillows are probably just as phony

to Anonymous Newark, New Jersey, United States #1306767

But you can easily return them to Walmart , but you must have your receipt. Try it a few nights.

If it's not good for you, return it. Say it's not what you expected.

Salisbury, Maryland, United States #1194628

I was in the process of submitting my order for the BOGO pillow when I decided to read the posted comments. I am so disappointed because I was purchasing this for my wife who is in chronic pain with MS.

Thanks for your comments.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good pillow? Signed KJ in Salisbury.

to Kenneth Johnson Lincolnshire, Illinois, United States #1231379

walmart got good regular pillows under 20 bucks

#1192375

your lucky. i paid 99.99 for 1 pilow and claims i got 1 free.

sent email to them and really dont expect to get answer. go rooked into it just like you

Portsmouth, Virginia, United States #1189315

I just ordered two pillows for the BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

Only $99.97 For Two MyPillows! (With Promo Code) deal.

I should have looked at these reviews first. At least I got the correct price. Once delivered and I try it out, I will add to this review.

One is for me and the other for my wife. I am tired of the pillows that go flat after awhile.

~Bill

Addison, Texas, United States #1188656

My mother did the buy one get one free and paid $100. I am so angry. This is such a scam.

Thanks for posting - I was wondering. Good to know.

Saint Albans, West Virginia, United States #1179128