23.1K views
1.8
Style and Design

I fell for the buy one get one free.I paid over $64 and expected to get TWO pillows, buy one get one free.

Well one arrived and the invoice read $109 less $64 discount...billed $64. Thats NOT what I agreed to. I agreed to pay $64 for two pillows. I called customer service several times finally got through on the third try.

Was told that the regular price was 109 and i got 50% off. This was NOT what i expected was told or wanted. they refused a return and hung up on me.

$64 for one pillow, I got suckered.SO BEWARE Do not fall for the buy one get one free...I bought one and got none free.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Hang up and lies.

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1343628

The My Pillows are nice except they do have an odd odor. Sort of like a ***.

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #1266770

The $49 BBB pillow is a standard non-gussetted MyPillow.If you look at the website.

you are buying two premium gussetted pillows

for $99 plus shipping/tax. The company is not ripping you off, consumers just need to read the sales information, like I did before purchasing the pillow. I find the pillows very comfortable and slept soundly. I find the gussetted pillows a little firmer which are better for me.

Others in my family like the standard non-gussetted MyPillow.That is a matter of personal preference.

Glen Allen, Virginia, United States #1265977

I was ripped off by their tv commercial.I ordered one and was supposed to get one free with my promo code.

When I did the on line checkout, it added up to 108. dollars and some change....plus shipping . I saw the same single pillow in Bed, Bath and Beyond for $49.00. So how do they figure they gave me a free pillow ?

I was ripped off.

And, I have to say, I have never had more neck pain than I have had sleeping on their pillows that DO NOT keep their shape all night.I should have known better than to order anything off of television.

Warminster, Pennsylvania, United States #1262496

I have two pillows and I do like them.HOWEVER, their ad is a phony.

I bought my pillows at Bed Bath and Beyond. They are $50.00 a piece and the 20 % coupons reduce the price.

They should be reprimanded for their ad.

Miss Betsy
to Anonymous #1265170

They HAVE been reprimanded ! The Better Business Bureau just changed their rating to an F for misleading customers about its' Buy One Get One Free promotion !http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/better-business-bureau-revokes-mypillow-accreditation-article

Greensboro, Alabama, United States #1259504

Thanks I knew something seems odd

Wailuku, Hawaii, United States #1253921

I purchased the buy one get one free king size along with two travel pillows for $99.Paid $20 shipping.

Received all 4 pillows the Premium. Although Walmart has it for $49, that was for classic standard/queen pillow.

So I believe although my cost came out to $60 per pillow, I'm happy to have gotten the king premiums and the 2 travel ones.Yes online seems more expensive but the 4 pillow deal seems the way to go.

Bullhead City, Arizona, United States #1249800

they are clearly no doubt my pillow is clearly misrepresented on TV. It is not a buy one get one free offer you can go to Walmart and buy one for $50 but you go online and it's $90 that's $40 more so how can he say it's free clearly a lie and misrepresenting his product

Sounds like a lie since they have a no risk money back guarantee

Tickfaw, Louisiana, United States #1206347

Not one person has said if the pillow is any good.