219 views
Verified Reviewer

I purchased these at a Costco roadshow because the salesperson told me they were washable. When I got them home, they were uncomfortable and gave my husband and I neck pain.

So I put them in a decorative sham and made them throw pillows. We sized up our pillows to king sized and I was going to give these to my kids to use as floor pillows to sit on, but they were really yellow and gross so I wanted to wash them first. The yellowing never improved, but I can't give them to my kids because they won't dry! I am on hour 4 of drying it between loads of laundry and it is still damp.

And now it is damp, yellow, and has a chemical smell. My dryer can dry a king sized quilt in 70 minutes. A full load of jeans in 50 minutes.

But can't seem to get a MyPillow dry ever. I even spun it twice, used unscented gentle detergent (half the regular amount), and laid it in direct sunlight between drying attempts.

Save your money, I would have NEVER bought these overpriced wet, smelly, ugly stained pillows.

User's recommendation: AVOID! Even if they were free they would be overpriced.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Standard Queen Premium Pillow.

MyPillow Cons: Smell bad, Never dry, Overpriced, Uncomfortable, Neck pain.

Comments