Style and Design

Update by user Apr 30

If I could have had an option of minus 5 stars, thats what I would have chosen.

Original review posted by user Apr 30

I bought for my mother. She woke up the next day shaking here head saying this is the worse pillow I've ever slept on.

This piece of trash is smaller then higher quality less expensive pillows anyone can find at their local Walmart or other department stores. The inside feels like it has square cut up styrofoam pieces inside. Horrible horrible pillow. Worse one out there.

Also, it should be against the law to continually replaying these my pillow commercials that we are paying for through the cable service we own on every single television channel and then to top it off on radios.

Enough is enough!!! Stop the madness stop Mike Lindell from making these worthless scam pillows NOW!!!!

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

2 nights of fighting with pillow only to wake up with severe neck pain! my pillow was the worst pillow I bought!

will not recomend to friends or family, even strangers!

pain in the neck is a sure thing with this pillow! neck feels much better after 1week and meds and using my old $10 dollar pillow!

I AGREE. TIRED OF THE TV ADS.

HE HAS GOTTEN SICKENING.WE NEED TO SEND EMAIL TO THE STATIONS TO TELL THEM TO STOP RUNNING THESE ADS. ALTHOUGH THEY MAY NOT. ITS MONEY THEY ARE GETTING FROM THIS AD.HE MUST BE MAKING A LOT OF MONEY TO KEEP THIS AD ON SO LONG. AND HE IS NOT REFUNDING PEOPLES MONEY WHEN THEY COMPLAIN AND WANT A REFUND.

HIS GUARANTEE IS NO GOOD.THIS IS CALLED - 'BAIT AND SWITCH', AND THERE IS A LAW THAT SAYS....'THERE IS TRUTH IN ADVERTISING.A COMPLAINT CAN BE FILED WTH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ABOUT THIS. BBB GAVE THEM A 'F' GRADE. AND BBB SAID THAT THEY ARE NOT A MEMBER OF THE BBB, AS MOST GOOD COMPANIES ARE.THAT TELLS YOU SOME THING RIGHT THERE. HE IS SCAMMING US.

I DON'T BELIEVE THEY ARE MADE IN HIS HOME TOWN, I THINK THESE PILLOWS ARE COMING FROM CHINA.I DID NOT BUY ONE BUT PEOPLE WHO DID, YOU HAVE A RECOURSE WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. FILE WITH THE CONSUMER PRODUCTS SAFETY COMMISSION A FEDERAL AGENCY.TAKE ACTION PEOPLE WHO HAD BOUGHT THESE PILLOWS. START A 'CLASS ACTION CASE IN COURT,, GET A LAWYER'.TAKE ACTION PEOPLE.

SAVE YOUR RECEIPTS AND PILLOWS IF U CAN. BUT YOUR COMPLAINTS WILL WORK FOR EVIDENCE.GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!