1.8
Style and Design

This pillow is awful. We ordered them, since they were guaranteed we figured we couldn't lose.

They were tiny, a little cotton bag of chopped up foam, or something that felt like it. I told my husband we should give it a try. Sent them back the next day. No support at all.

We did end up paying over $60.00 in shipping fees. I have no idea how this guy gets away with this.

He pays a large amount of money for all those tv commercials. I think he is making his money on the packaging and processing fees when they are returned, maybe.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237035

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com