Featured Not resolved

I have to say, buyer beware.I ordered the mattress topper and it arrived with a tear.

The same day it arrived I sent customer service a photo, and also showed where part of the topper had been glued. Who ever shipped it knew there was a problem. The topper is vacuum sealed and I could not imagine getting it back into the box. The resolution from customer service was to donate it to Salvation Army or Goodwill, get a receipt and they would send a new one.

My problem is that I live in a small town in Colorado. We only have Habitat for Humanity and they do not accept soft bedding donations. The closest Goodwill/Salvation Army is a 2 hour drive each way. Their solution to this was for me to ship it back at my expense.

They also said I could cut it up into small pieces to ship it back at my expense. Long story short is we settled for a 20% refund. You need to be aware that if you get a defective topper, it will become your problem. I have their pillows and now the topper which is usable and comfortable, but I am not sure how long it will last with the tear.

Very poor quality control and totally unsatisfactory customer service.It is unimaginable that they would send out a product with a defect that they tried to glue back and make it the problem of the customer.

Review about: Mypillow Mattress Topper.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Product comfortable.

I didn't like: Quality control, Ship defective product, No warranty, Did not care, Return shipping at my expens.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments