27.4K views
Featured Not resolved

I have to say, buyer beware. I ordered the mattress topper and it arrived with a tear.

The same day it arrived I sent customer service a photo, and also showed where part of the topper had been glued. Who ever shipped it knew there was a problem. The topper is vacuum sealed and I could not imagine getting it back into the box. The resolution from customer service was to donate it to Salvation Army or Goodwill, get a receipt and they would send a new one.

My problem is that I live in a small town in Colorado. We only have Habitat for Humanity and they do not accept soft bedding donations. The closest Goodwill/Salvation Army is a 2 hour drive each way. Their solution to this was for me to ship it back at my expense.

They also said I could cut it up into small pieces to ship it back at my expense. Long story short is we settled for a 20% refund. You need to be aware that if you get a defective topper, it will become your problem. I have their pillows and now the topper which is usable and comfortable, but I am not sure how long it will last with the tear.

Very poor quality control and totally unsatisfactory customer service. It is unimaginable that they would send out a product with a defect that they tried to glue back and make it the problem of the customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Mattress Topper.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

MyPillow Pros: Product comfortable.

MyPillow Cons: Quality control, Ship defective product, No warranty, Did not care, Return shipping at my expens.

Comments

@Anonymous

I think 'pauzed' point was the guy who sells them appears shady,which he does. Hes a multi-millionaire but tries to play it that hes just some 'neighborly' kinda joe...which hes not. Id never buy from him simply because of his politics & his penchant for spewing HIS beliefs

@Pauzed

Why would you get personal with this guy just say don't like the Mattress Seems like you have something personal against this person is it because he wears a cross

@Anonymous

I understand peoples anger with this product and the owner. A good, conscientious company does not go from an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau to an F rating for no reason.

Mike Lindell wears his cross, in my opinion, to pretend he is a wonderful Christian but in reality is just a con artist. It is really sad that he uses the cross to promote a business that rips people off.

That is so unless uncool I was going to buy one now there's no way I'll get it

This happened to us but with a memory foam mattress. What you do is donate to a private person, friend or who ever because law states you cannot donate or sell mattress to habitat, Salvation Army, etc.

When you donate to private person, write up receipt, date it and have them sign it. Take picture of receipt send to Amazon and they will credit you full amount including shipping

You have to be leary of this 20 year crackhead. Charging that much for a pillow with cut up foam is a gimmick.

@xtz huff

I hear you!!!

My husband and I have had our my pillows since Christmas. We absolutely love them.

Slept on our new my pillow topper for the first time last night. Soo much better than our mattress alone.

Does exactly what it says... Keeping us cool with the support you need!

Reviews like this, is why I never ordered. Thanks for sharing

I have 2 pillows. I bought them at bed bath and beyond.

I LOVE them and I don’t leave home without them.

I wash and dry them, sometimes I just throw them into the dryer to fluff them. This is my experience and my opinion and I do not work for them nor am I Mike!!!

Too many negative comments so I I'm not wasting 250.00 Thanks to all

Why didn't you file a complaint with the BBB or contact your local news station investigation team. Nobody likes bad publicity.

I'm sure you'll receive the balance of your refund. Also, send a letter to the CEO with pictures.

Shame on you "my pillow "

I never trusted "my pillow" to begin with .... Made in the USA doesn't mean they are of good quality when you have a cheesy commercial by the nut selling it !!

His voice alone has stopped me from purchasing any products !!!

You can tell a lot from a persons voice and looks when selling !! Just because they wear a Cross, doesn't mean you can trust them !!!

@Anonymous

Omg... I felt the same way from the first time I watched the commercial! I truly get bad vibes from this guy!

@Anonymous

Totally agree! The first time I saw his pillow commercial years ago I told my husband that the guy was a conman. For example - you can buy one My Pillow at retail store for about $50 but if you order directly from the manufacturer it's offered as a buy one get one free deal at $100 (so really they're making you buy two) In my opinion that's enough of a con to let anyone know their true nature.

@Anonymous

I would be willing to pay just to not have to see those commercials.

OurBrownBear397
@Anonymous

OH, I fully agree with you!!

@OurBrownBear397

This is an independent opinion. I used to work in Nursing homes and foam mattresses and pillows would not be allowed for they not fire safe. Perhaps this is the reason Habitat for Humanities will not accept them.

It came damaged and the company who claims to stand by their product should have shipped a new one immediately at no cost to buyer and also send him a prepaid return postage if they want their defective one back. END OF STORY,!I will never purchase from this company. Too many lawsuits against them