27.4K views
Featured Not resolved

I have to say, buyer beware. I ordered the mattress topper and it arrived with a tear.

The same day it arrived I sent customer service a photo, and also showed where part of the topper had been glued. Who ever shipped it knew there was a problem. The topper is vacuum sealed and I could not imagine getting it back into the box. The resolution from customer service was to donate it to Salvation Army or Goodwill, get a receipt and they would send a new one.

My problem is that I live in a small town in Colorado. We only have Habitat for Humanity and they do not accept soft bedding donations. The closest Goodwill/Salvation Army is a 2 hour drive each way. Their solution to this was for me to ship it back at my expense.

They also said I could cut it up into small pieces to ship it back at my expense. Long story short is we settled for a 20% refund. You need to be aware that if you get a defective topper, it will become your problem. I have their pillows and now the topper which is usable and comfortable, but I am not sure how long it will last with the tear.

Very poor quality control and totally unsatisfactory customer service. It is unimaginable that they would send out a product with a defect that they tried to glue back and make it the problem of the customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Mattress Topper.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

MyPillow Pros: Product comfortable.

MyPillow Cons: Quality control, Ship defective product, No warranty, Did not care, Return shipping at my expens.

Comments

@Jeff

Agreed! That comment was totally unacceptable and rude!

@Anonymous

How dare you. He shouldn't gone through any of this to begin with.

Stop your whining. Oh you must be in quality control.

@Anonymous

Well said and her review made my decision to not buy one, it’s BS that company makes enough money where they could have sent her another one...I don’t like the looks of that guy he’s a freaking fraud! lol

@Anonymous

Amen, you put this guy in his place!

@Clearbluesky

No it is not there problem they should have gave them free shipping back and give them a brand new one if it's any reliable business they would do that

@Clearbluesky

Oh my goodness....what an illiterate, shameful reply! I OWN MY OWN BUSINESS!!!

I have been a Hair-designer for 30 years.....Now, don't get *** I also have a Bachelors Degree in English/Business (2) as well as an Associates Degree in Applied Science; (In case you can't figure that out I have a degree in Accounting. I got these degrees to run a better business as doing hair is my passion, and a very lucrative one at that.) I stand behind my work as well as any products I sell. This IS NOT the consumers problem, it is THE SELLERS!!! You must work at the place and terrified of losing your job to post such a rude and ignorant response.

My suggestion would be to contact the BBB of your state, as well as Consumer Affairs in your state.

They take these complaints seriously! Clearbluesky.....come out of the clouds!

@Clearbluesky

You are a total idiot, but didn’t happen to you did it?

@Anonymous

I loved the solution of cutting up the topper then mailing it back like it would change the weight of it! how do you cut up a 100 inch foam mattress?

with a chainsaw? And the religious angle is strange, how can that be part of a consumer complaint?

What a weird situation. they wouldn't like to have had to deal with me...

@Anonymous

Your such a {{redacted}} you have to be anonymous! You actually sound like a real illiterate moron! Waste of space smh

@Clearbluesky

The goodwill doesn't accept mattress toppers

@Clearbluesky

I think you are missing the point! It’s not so much about where she lives as it is about how difficult the company makes it to get a refund.

@Clearbluesky

You need to go back to school and load up on your 3rd grade English!

@Clearbluesky

I think you're a little more stormy then Clear Blue Skies. What you wrote was shameful and horrible and you need to pray to whatever god you pray to that that person forgives your total meanness and that you take a good look at yourself