Augsburg, Bayern

Cable "news" networks should stop hawking every piece of shoddy *** just to make a quick buck at the expense of their listeners. These days, if I want to hear the news, I'm forced to listen to a Mike Lindel monologue first - everytime I turn the radio on! It's sickening, I've changed my listening habits because of it and refuse to watch or listen to Fox news anymore.

It's time for Fox and Clear channel, among others, to start thinking about the scam their forcing on their loyal listeners and maybe check the veracity of the statements made by hucksters and snake-oil salesmen like Lindel.

This person wrote the review mypillow commercial from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments