OFTEN, I HAVE CALLED ONLY TO GET EXTREMELY FAST TALKING, UNCONCERNED OPERATORS. THEY RABBLE ON AND ON THAT YOU "NEVER SAW A PRICE ON TV AND BECAUSE WE NEVER ADVERTISE PRICE ON TV"...IS SAID IN A MANNER THAT I AM DEFICIENT IN MY VIEWING HABITS.

VERY QUICKLY I AM ASKED IF I WANTED THE QUEEN, KING, 3/4 TON OF 18 WHEELER SIZE, I REPLIED "THE SIZE I SAW ON TV." AT THAT POINT, THE CONVERSATION BEGINS TO RAPIDLY ACCELERATE DOWNHILL.

IF THE CALL CENTER DOESN'T HAVE THE TIME TO GUIDE ME THROUGH THE PROCESS WHILE ANSWERING QUESTIONS, THEY SHOULD RETURN TO CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR CHIPOTLE.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was bait and switch and rude ordering system Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

so can you produce proof of this so called price you witnessed? or are you just guessing?