1.2K views

For all the reasons I bought it, I dislike it! It was made to look and sound like it was the answer to my sleep and neck problems.

Far from it. I am constantly trying to make the pillow mold where it needs to. If you move from back to side in your sleep, you WILL wake up with a neck ache if you can manage to sleep!

I am so frustrated and unhappy with it. The only thing I like about it is that it is machine washable but haven't used it long enough to need to wash it yet.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was pillow quality and feel of foam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

My experience exactly. I woke up in the muddle of the night with a terribly stiff neck and a headache. I hate this pillow and deeply regret buying.