1.3K views
5.0

We bought a pair of MyPillow's from Lindell at a local Air Show in 2009. About a year later I through out 4 almost new pillows purchased at retail stores. It's the only pillow we've used since then. Yes, it's lumpy that's the different foam densities. They cool and provide good support. We love them.

We wash them as per instructions. And every couple weeks we give them a heated tumble in the dryer.

Don't know what to do when these finally wear out. All these bad reviews indicate to me that success has diminished the product. Was going to give as a gift until I saw these later reviews.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments