6.9K views

Due to neck issues, I need a firm pillow, and after seeing multiple advertisements for My Pillow, including full-page ads in the NY Times, called the toll-free number, explained my need, and was assured by the operator that I would be sent the firmest pillow. (There's a color code which My Pillow uses.)

WHAT A PIECE OF GARBAGE I received. Not only was the pillow not "firm," it was softer than anything I currently use. Moreover, it struck me as being cheaply made, and no better than anything which I could buy locally -- at a lower price.

As far as I'm concerned, My Pillow is all hype, and a borderline consumer fraud. Alas, after the fact I mentioned this incident to several people, one of whom stated that she also had ordered a product from My Pillow, and also thought it was junk. In her case, she said that she didn't bother to spend her time writing a review, and simply used the My Pillow product as another floor pad for her dog.

My first mistake: I never took the time to research the reviews of this product, and I hope that my irritating experience with this overblown, falsely-advertised product will save others from ordering this junk and having a similar headache

PS: I now have to go through the effort of buying a carton in which to return the product (as it came in shrink-wrap packaging), and then paying to return it.

Edward Hochman

New York City

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Thank you. You saved me a lot of money and headache.

Houston, Texas, United States #910037

I am glad I read this and the rest of the complaints before ordering two of them as gifts. Thanks for the review.

California, United States #895373

I guess everyone is different as I had a different experience. I was having neck pain for over 3 years and after ordering my pillow, I no longer have any pain.

I use to wake up in so much pain and couldn't even turn my neck. I am now..........PAIN FREE!