2K views
1.5
Style and Design

I bought the first MyPillow (SQ 2028-B) in 2015. I was extremely happy with it. It really was indeed the best pillow I had owned. I was so happy with it, I bought a second one (also a SQ 2028-B) in early April 2016 to rotate with the 1st one between washings. This second one was horrible - the worse pillow I've ever owned. I would have sent it back, but we were traveling and I didn't use it until after the 60 day period.

They have apparently changed their specs for the pillows. The 2016 (new/2nd) one is smaller and weighs less the one bought in 2015. The 2016 one has a great deal less filling (stuffing) in it than the 2015 one. (And yes I checked - both tags are blue.) The 2016 doesn’t provide the neck/head support of the 2015 one due to reduction in the pillow’s filling.

Typical company - starts cutting corners to make the owner even richer. It is unfortunate that these companies and owners get so greedy and wind up destroying their products. I can no longer recommend MyPillow to anyone – I have even sent apology notes to many of the dozens of people to which I had previously recommended this pillow. Some of these people responded back and said they didn’t like the MyPillows they bought and have either sent them back, stopped using them, or are using them in their pet beds.

Sorry I wasted my money with the 2016 version and caused others to waste their money. I’m writing this in the hope that I can stop you from wasting your money - find a better pillow.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was wasting money buying this garbage Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Couldn't agree more with this customer!!