1.2K views

I purchased the BOGO MyPillow for a total of $108.57 ($89.97 +$8.62 sales tax + $9.98 shipping). They were HORRIBLE and I wanted to return them for a refund.

I contacted MyPillow and printed off a return label which I was told would be $9.98. ..I believe they had no right to charge tax on shipping AND charge me again for shipping back.. Here is the email sent to me: On your order the initial shipping fee plus sales tax on the shipping fee is also nonrefundable. You were charged $89.97 for two pillows + Shipping at $9.98 + sales tax at $8.62.

Total charge for the order $108.57 The refund is for $87.66.

That is $9.98 + $9.98 +$0.95 deducted from the total paid. Needless to say, I HOPE this company gets another rip from the BBB!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Laconia, New Hampshire, United States #1270831

If you return something, there is no logical reason why the sales tax would be nonrefundable. They don't pay sales tax if they give a refund, so they obviously kept that for themselves. That should at least be disclosed, otherwise they're just a bunch of crooks and full of SH**!

Santa Clara, California, United States #1270659

If the pillow is defective, then they pay shipping to return it. If it's just a case of you changing your mind for whatever reason and requesting your money back, then of course you pay the shipping. That's common practice with mail-order.