i returned my pillow,,, nothing special,, made very cheap. i have several pillows,, that are similar and superior.

not comfortable to the head,, what a ripoff,, i predict the government will close down his operation. i see why they advertise so much,,,,it sound like a special pillow,, and then found to be number 1 by the national pillow foundation, that closed the deal for me, and i purchased. but npf was founded by my pillow owner or associates,, and may be only pillow reviewed.

i sent my pillow back and still cost me about 30 for shipping handling and 10.00 fee. close them down

This reviewer shared experience about "false advetiser,, npf not valid" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. The most disappointing about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was feel of foam, lies and overpriced , but reviewer liked dog loves it. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments