Shreveport, Louisiana
7K views 7 comments

My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free.That's a bunch of BS !!!

You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart for $59.99. You pay twice that much at my pillow.com so how is that buy one and get one free???

I'm sure the pillows are comfortable, but I can't see paying that much. They are WAAAY over priced. I've also seen the same pillow at CVS, Walgreens, and Bed Bath and Beyond for the same price as Walmart.

I would never buy one directly from my pillow.com.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

I purchased a single MyPillow 5 years ago through the manuufacturer.Before S & H I paid $29.95.

The claims that it does not "pill" doesn't ring true to me.It got lumpy after the second wash.

Stuart Hardee

Y'all are real whiners!My wife and I both sleep on these pillows she since Oct 2016 and me since Dec 2016.

They are just as advertised we love them.

If they do not work for you I would guess you did not follow the sizing guide.I don't work for the company and would not spend on winter in Minnasota !

Charlotte
Centreville, Alabama, United States #1143995

The Walmart pillow is classic and personally I consider it substandard.

They are 2 for $100 on his website, which makes than cheaper than Walmart.But you go ahead and keep giving your money to Walmart, so they can buy more cheap Oriental ***.

Me?I'd rather give my money for a product made in the USA and employs American workers.

GUNNY
to Anonymous Covington, Georgia, United States #1253165

U.S.A., U.S.A.,U.S.A.MADE IN AMERICA,BY AMERICANS....

to Anonymous Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1253608

It's the same pillow made in the USA.In the U.S., the workers at Walmart are American!

Think before you write.