8.3K views

My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free.That's a bunch of BS !!!

You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart for $59.99. You pay twice that much at my pillow.com so how is that buy one and get one free???

I'm sure the pillows are comfortable, but I can't see paying that much. They are WAAAY over priced. I've also seen the same pillow at CVS, Walgreens, and Bed Bath and Beyond for the same price as Walmart.

I would never buy one directly from my pillow.com.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Mypillow to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments

I had the same question as many.Big Lots or WalMart sells for less than $50.

BOGO was not a deal from MyPillow. I paid $97. They explained that theirs are "premium" pillows with a different stitching, while the ones that are sold to other stores are "classic" pillows (not as good quality). Huh?

While it's initially pretty comfy, I have to keep fluffing it during the night.

Have not noticed the odor that others mention.I have a bamboo pillow that's just as good if not better.

Big lots sells for 49.99 They advertise by one get one free direct for 79.99.It's everywhere else 59.99.

Buy one get one free??It's a scam

My pillow blows.It’s a lumpy piece of crap.

And yes, I put it in the dryer for over 15 minutes to fluff it up and it was thick and seemed legit for a whole 20 minutes til it flattened and got lumpy again.What a joke

I purchased a single MyPillow 5 years ago through the manuufacturer.Before S & H I paid $29.95.

The claims that it does not "pill" doesn't ring true to me.It got lumpy after the second wash.

Y'all are real whiners!My wife and I both sleep on these pillows she since Oct 2016 and me since Dec 2016.

They are just as advertised we love them.

If they do not work for you I would guess you did not follow the sizing guide.I don't work for the company and would not spend on winter in Minnasota !

Centreville, Alabama, United States #1143995

The Walmart pillow is classic and personally I consider it substandard.

They are 2 for $100 on his website, which makes than cheaper than Walmart.But you go ahead and keep giving your money to Walmart, so they can buy more cheap Oriental ***.

Me?I'd rather give my money for a product made in the USA and employs American workers.

to Anonymous Covington, Georgia, United States #1253165

U.S.A., U.S.A.,U.S.A.MADE IN AMERICA,BY AMERICANS....

to Anonymous Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1253608

It's the same pillow made in the USA.In the U.S., the workers at Walmart are American!

Think before you write.