1.2K views
Style and Design

How to get rich quick: Get some foam rubber, chop it up into pieces 1" or so in diameter, stuff them into a pillow casing and sell it as a miracle pillow for anywhere between $50 to $100. I got suckered in by the TV ads and soon found that My Pillow (which, as you might expect of something made from chopped up foam, was lumpy as ***) was at best no better than my old, broken-down, worn-out pillow I'd been sleeping on for 15 years. Fortunately, I had bought the My Pillow from a local department store, not online, so had no trouble returning it for a full refund, which I used to buy a pillow made of memory foam gel and which is the most comfortable pillow I've ever owned and which I can sincerely and enthusiastically recommend.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

I made the switch to a SOBOKAWA buckwheat filled pillow 15 years ago. Absolutely no regrets with that purchased .

The most useful characteristic of this pillow is that buckwheat naturally does not absorb heat.

It took a week or so for my neck muscles to get use to a somewhat "hard pillow". My quality of rest increased dramatically with in approximately 3 weeks, maybe less .