2K views
Resolved
4.0

Update by user Mar 30, 2016

Finally received return of all my money, from "My Pillow.

Update by user Mar 22, 2016

I am now under the impression that "My Pillow" is just one of those "fly-by-night" outfits. I bet that the company just fills-up a large truck with these pillows, locates them in a large parking area, with a Sales Person, with a cell phone, takes so many orders, then moves to another area, to sell more.

I believe this as when I received my pillows, there was no return address!! As far as I am concerned this outfit should be investigated by the F.B.I or I.R.S. as they are "Bilking" a lot of people. Fox News Channel should also be responsible as they support their advertisement of this "pillow SCAM"!!

I still haven't received my refund as "they" promised on their advertisement. Most likely I'll never receive my refund.

Update by user Mar 17, 2016

Well, I mailed my two "My Pillows" back to the company. Per their policy on returned items (pillows) they are suppose to return your money.

However, I've yet not received my refund. The person I spoke to at "My Pillow" said the receive over 1,000 returns just about everyday, from buyers that didn't like their pillows.

Update by user Mar 04, 2016

It was a real chore to find out the address of '"my pillow", Inc. It took three phone calls & two e-mails to obtain information regarding their address.

It was not printed any where on the packing slip or receipt. It"s very hard to return items to this company. They are receiving their lousy pillows back, and keeping packing and shipping charges, which I had to pay extra to ship the pillows back.

I am out $21.00!! PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY "MY PILLOW" INC.

Original review posted by user Mar 03, 2016

Bought two of these pillows, with one being free. While I am certain these pillows are fine for some individuals, I found them to retain too much heat from for my liking.

Also the price is a bit too steep for a pillow. Could have bought this type of pillow from Walmart, or another store for much less money.

I am certain the ad on TV is true, being made in U.S.A. I gave one to my Brother who also didn't care for the "heat" build-up & feel of the pillow.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Uncomfortable & Too Hot To Sleep On.

I didn't like: Not comfortable at all.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 03, 2016.

Comments