1.2K views

How can you make a commercial without the proper English. The word is inventor not adventure of my pillow.

I haven't bought the pillow because several people I know that did buy it told me to save my money. I was told that it seemed like someone cubed some foam rubber and stuffed a pillow with it. Someone else said it was very lumpy and much too overpriced. I have no desire to buy or even receive this pillow as a gift.

Also, why did it take him so many years to invent this thing? I'm really sick of the commercial too it is played much too often.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow commercial. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow commercial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments

Bedford, New Hampshire, United States #1254165

OMG....we have the same brain....I have been saying this over and over in my head.....

TOTALLY BOGUS.........LIDELL IS A USED KAR SALESMAN. I LIKE HIS GOLD CROSS AROUND HIS THEIVING NECK

to Anonymous #1397052

It’s Mike Lindell. He’s such a thief (roll eyes).

If you don’t want it, don’t buy it, a thief TAKES your money. An idiot gives it to someone for something he/she doesn’t want. You reviewers are really pathetic, get a life.

Who cares about the cross, he is proud of his connection to it. Tough.