2.5K views

My husband has been using the MyPillow for a few years, and we have found it to be a wonderful product, in reducing his headaches/ He is in need of a new one and I noticed on the t.v. a commercial claiming buy one pillow get one free using a promo code.

Well the pillow advertised cost 99.00$?? We only paid 49.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond last year, and the cost is still 49.99. I also used a store coupon which brought the price down to 39.99$. Can you explain to me how they can charge $100.00 on t.v and then claim you get one pillow free when in essence you are paying for the free pillow.

I tried calling your customer service who had an attitude when I brought this to her attention. Essentially you are ripping customers off....

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. He best about mypillow pillow from Mypillow was slept well for the first time in a long time. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1225978

The pillow you buy online has a 10 year warranty and a 60 day money back guarantee.