filters
City:
Product:

Mypillow - Bad sleep

Turnaround Time
Spent two months at my sisters,she only had these pillows,they are the worst pillow I have ever try to sleep on.sleep Had to use a throw pillow that I went and bought so I could rest.Am so glad I didn't waist my money.sis and I talked and she bought them because she can't lay flat and they are stiff enough to hold her up.

Reply to reviews
We bought into this scam, literally! The prices of these pillows is a CRIME!! A queen size & a king size pillow that came with 2 pillows the size of my 2 year old grandson's head!!! My husband and I are intelligent people, I cannot believe that we did this! I've bought...

Mypillow - Save your money

Bought one pillow at Penney's. Had a cervical laminectomy years ago and had so much hope for good sleep. This piece of fabric is filled with lumps that are non-suppotive or comfortable. Absolute junk. Do NOT fill this hucksters coffers!

Reply to reviews
I agree with all the complaints I have seen on this site. My pillow in a word SUCKS!!! I unfortunately bought 3 of these pillows because of all the promises made by this stupid commercial.I didn't buy it from T.V. but bought it at a store that had them in stock. It...

I didn't like
  • Poor material
  • Bumpy
  • Anything about this product
Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

Mypillow in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania - Constant neck pain

2.5
Not sure what's going on but for the past couple of weeks I get constant next pain for this pillow, it's awful. I can't even remember getting neck pain like this.

2.5

Mypillow - Like sleeping on a bean bag chair

The hyped “my pillow” is a piece of *** Total stiff neck, head pain...it’s like sleeping on a bean bag chair from the 70’s. The cheapest Walmart pillow is better than “my pillow”

Mypillow - To many comercials

1.3
Turnaround Time
I like Fox News but have to turn to HLN when they run too many my pillow commercials PS Lindel looks like a greasy ***

1.3

Mypillow - Lumpy!!!!

I was so excited to get this for Christmas but it’s still just lumpy and akward. Can’t sleep with it at all anymore. Was a gift so I can’t return. Bummer.

Mypillow - WHY THE HECK ARE THEY SO LUMPY AND CLUMPY

SO UNCOMFORTABLE.... THICK PIECES OF FOAM THAT ARE CLUMPS.... WTH... NOW I HAVE TO PAY TO SHIP THEM BACK.... I HATE THAT.... VERY UNSATISFIED.

Mypillow - New clinical test

to keep selling more of these bags of shredded polyurethane foam, they come up with controlled bogus new "clinical" trial. I hope this con guy does not get hurt by the cross hanging out of his shirt.