1.9K views

In follow u p of my first complaint, My Pillow has continued to harass me by phone. They even sent me an email solicitation just seconds after hanging up after calling them to complain yet again!

This week they have called me three times, including at 10:02 p.m. One night and then 8:23 a.m. The next morning, and again this morning. Know, this is interesting: when I phone from the number they use to harass me, calling their two 800 numbers, I hear one ring and then silence; however, when I phone them from my other phone, the one with a number they don't have, they answer the call.

Hmmm. Seems like they have a program to ignore some callers' numbers. They then told me "we have hundreds of numbers" when I told them the 800 numbers I dialed.

Ahuh. So the harassment continues, and it really is them because it gives the same spiel each time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Unwanted, unsolicited, frequent phone calls at all hours even though I have never asked the to, rudeness, lies, and refusal to cease and desist..

I didn't like: Hang up and lies, Scam calls.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 27, 2015.

Comments