I highly suggest NOT doing business with this company. I have been dealing with a billing issue since April and have no resolution.

The pillows are OK, but you can get much more comfortable pillows, for much cheaper. Customer service is beyond rude, accusatory, and think everyone is out to pull one over on their company. I had two orders and sent one back within the 60 day period. I called them to let them know what I was doing and get the return address.

They received the pillows within the 60-day guarantee. They refuse to issue me a refund, because they said that I did not follow protocol and it is now past the 60-day period. Therefor not only are they holding my money for the order, but they have the pillows in their possession, at their warehouse. Which leaves me without the money or the product.

If you ask to talk to a supervisor, they are "busy with other escalations" and you cannot talk to them. I guarantee you, that if you have to deal with customer service for anything, you will regret ever doing business with this company. They are beyond crooked.

They do not back-up their 60-day money back guarantee.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 20, 2016.

Comments