2.5
Style and Design

Returned the pillows and was told my refund would be $105.98 they only returned $95.40. Crooks!

and on top of that, took 30 days after they received my pillows, return. Had to call them 3 times.

Bought them hoping to get better sleep and to help my husband's neck pain, made the pain worse. Had to beat the pillows each night to fluff them up. They do not keep cool, head get heated up just like regular pillows and you have to flip over to cooler side, several times a night.

Cheaply made, can not believe they would last for 10 years.

I do not recommend wasting your money. I end up loosing almost 20.00 in shipping them back and you have nothing for it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not refunding the price i was due. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $11. Mypillow needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237031

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com

503-490-6763

Thank you.

Rick Klingbeil

Midlothian, Virginia, United States #1223007

All that for $11. Wow get a life! Be thankful it wasn't a major loss.