2.4K views
2.3

At the time of ordering the "2for1" deal, I was only asked T-shirt

size and was not advised of the density variations for both Men and

Women. I only found that out when the order was received with a

"MyPillow" leaflet detailing all the different sizes and variations. Not

thinking, I said a Large for me, though sizes will vary and will sometimes need an XLG. Thus, they sent a Women's "White" pillow,

and since I like a firmer pillow, I would have gotten a Women's

"Green" IF I HAD KNOWN that variation was available.

I have had 15-16 emails to and from MyPillow; however, they will

not send a postage paid return label unless I pay for it amounting

to $9.98 (which I had to pay originally for two pillows!). I feel it

was the fault of the order-taking person for not advising me of the

different variations. MyPillow refuses to accept that responsibility

though they advertise "unprecedented customer service". Shame on them! Therefore, I am returning both pillows by paying the $9.98 for a refund and return label.

This reviewer shared experience about "both order & cust. service issues" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $120. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

I don't know how you can possibly order a pillow based on your t-shirt size. What does that have to do with pillow density?

I was going to order two but now I won't.

Thanks for the review.

I dear say that over there in th USA you pay $9.98 for "My Pillow", we here in New Zealand are paying $150.00. I can say it is worth every cent as "My Pillow" is the greates pillow to come out after all those years of sleeping badly. Now I am sleeping better thanks to "My Pillow"!

If you're returning the pillows and you're only losing out on the shipping, the monetary loss would only be around $20....