Selbyville, Delaware
1.1K views

Placed an order on 12/4/2015, followed up on 12/22/2015 due to no delivery. Was to be delivered in seven days.

Customer service promised the order would be delivered overnight, it arrived on 12/16/2015, Merry Christmas. This was a gift for family that lives out-of-state. Who we left to visit on 12/25/2015 empty-handed. My Pillow customer service hung up on me when i requested to speak to a supervisor.

This company is set to fail. I guess they will make a ton on $ and then go out of business, SCAM! By the way I overnight the late gift to my brother who said One it was delivered overnight and two he thinks i wasted my money! Bad service and the product is not good.

Go to Walmart and get YOUR PILLOW.

Do not buy this product!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments