1.2K views

I was recently at the Wisconsin State Fair and I was shocked at the people representing the product. As I was waiting for a representative to be available, I was checking out their travel pillows.

To my surprise the lady grabbed the pillow from me and tossed it back into the box.

This is not the kind of customer service I was expecting. At a fair, most people want to be able to check out the product before they purchase it. The representatives for the beds had beds for people to lay on just like the stores provide.

In the past I have spent hundreds of dollars on pillows and thousands on a bed just to have a decent nights sleep. Considering the advertised price for a Mypillow, I was easily looking at spend hundreds more.

I was willing to purchase at least 4 pillows for me and my girlfriend, considering we both are having difficulties sleeping. Needless to say, I did not purchase their product and I will gladly spend my money with a different company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mypillow customer care. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments