MyPillow Phone Numbers and Emails

Advertising Inquiries, Marketing Inquiries
orders@mypillow.com
Orders
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

MyPillow Customer Service Overview

• MyPillow Customer Service is rated at 1.9 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    86% phone 14% email
  • The best phone number to call MyPillow is 8005448939. 71% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 76% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is less than 1 minute. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 6 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as MyPillow may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, phone number or address.

View full overview ›

How to Contact MyPillow Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 544-8939
Order Now
Total calls: 1 048 Issues resolved: 110 Last call: Jul 18, 2024

The MyPillow customer service phone number is (800) 308-1299 for US clients. The phone line operates 24/7, including weekends.

When you call the customer service, you will be greeted by an automated voice system. Navigate through the options and select the one that best suits your needs. You may choose the relevant option if you're experiencing issues with your pillow or other products. If you need to speak with a representative directly, you can select the option to do so. The response time can vary depending on the issue's complexity, but they aim to assist clients promptly.

MyPillow offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. This policy, known as the MyPillow Happy Returns policy, allows clients to return products within 60 days of receipt for a full refund, even if the product has been used. Such an approach reaffirms the company’s commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction.

Contact customer service at (800) 308-1299 to initiate a return and inform them about your decision. You'll then receive instructions on how to proceed. Returns should be sent to the MyPillow address provided by the customer service representative. Please note that shipping charges are not refundable, and clients are responsible for the cost of return shipping.

To contact MyPillow Customer Service via email, you can write to help@mypillow.com. Include all relevant information about your issue or query when writing your email. This might include your order number, the product in question, and a detailed description of your problem or question. This will help the customer service team to handle your request more efficiently. For urgent requests, calling the MyPillow Customer Service number is recommended for a quicker response.

PissedConsumer Club

Chaska, Minnesota 55318
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:
Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 9 PM (CST)
Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 8 PM (CST)

More contact details

MyPillow Customer Service Reviews

1.9 / 5
Poor
Keaundra Xml
Disgusted with this crocked company
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

This is the most disgusting company ever. everybody in their customer service is lying, We placed an order, they charged my credit card, and today, after more than 2 weeks later, i still did NOT receive my order.

I never received an email confirmation of my order - the same problem i had with them last year... i spoke with a supervisor and she promised to talk to the owner to fix it. More than a year later they have still the same problem. This Mike Lindell is the most crocked man ever.

His products are TERRIBLE and he does NOT care for his customers at all.

On top of everything, he has the audacity to call himself a Christian - obviously he knows Nothing about God... he is an imposter, a fake, a manipulator, a liar and a crook!

imyour h
PURCHASED PILLOWS A DOG BED AND SLIPPERS

My household is fully stocked with MyPillows, and my family members have also invested in these high quality products. In addition to the pillows, I purchased two pairs of slippers and a dog bed, all of which were made more affordable thanks to the discount codes provided by the company.
I recently had to contact customer service regarding what I believed to be a defective product, and received total cooperation and assistance.

It turned out that the issue was actually due to my error in folding the dog bed. I was impressed by the level of service and the quality of the products, and I will continue to be a loyal customer of MyPillow.

Harry R Rlq
Horrific service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Horrendous customer service. Terrible product. And I have been bombarded by emails that have nothing to do with my product

How Good is MyPillow's Customer Service?

Riona Chy

It’s fine

Necie Qjw
Necie Qjw
Feels Satisfied | Feb 03, 2024

They told me a web sight to go to for help

Summary of MyPillow Customer Service Calls

28% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call MyPillow?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Where is my order”
  • “Have not received item or tracking information”
  • “Where is my order?”

Request for Information Question:

• “Check on my order”
  • “I am trying to track my order”
  • “To check on towels order”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Return Item”
  • “Exchange”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Flannel sheets, blue mist, twin sheets are out of stock. Will they eventually be available by May?”
  • “To order a mattress topper because I could not in line!”
  • “I want to order a rollup, travel pillow I don't have the promotion code”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billing question on an order”
  • “Overcharged”
  • “Discount didn't apply”

Refund Question:

• “Verify refund”
  • “Pillow cause stenosis and I would like a refund.”
  • “I haven't received my refund”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Talk to customer service”
  • “Send pic of my split sole on my slippers and no one hasn’t replied yet. Poor customer service !”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel my order”
  • “Cancel order”
  • “Received merchandise that was cancelled”

Account Question:

• “Facebook account”
  • “My whatsapp has been banned”
  • “Blocked from your website!!”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I mistakenly clicked on your website. I do not want to join your site. I really don’t like the nameThank you”
  • “I can't get website to work”
  • “I recently filled out an application to sell my book on the my pillow store ..have not heard from you yey”

Cards Question:

• “Got email last night that I qualify for gift card code MPMCHR for my first order”

Employment Question:

• “Customer representative job”

Other Question:

• “Place order”
  • “Bed sheets rip”
  • “Order pillows, towels, twin sheets”

Compare MyPillow To

2.9
Walmart
15208 reviews
2.4
Do you have something to say about MyPillow? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup