2.8K views

I ordered from the My Pillow website. Believing I ordered 2 pillows, I received one and waited more than a week for the other one to arrive.

I finally contacted their customer service department and was advised I only ordered 1 pillow. I think their ordering system is very deceptive. I will be returning the 1 pillow I did receive, because of the above problem and also because it simply is not worth the money. I usually end up switching to my old pillow during the night.

It doesn't seem to be a queen size pillow and it is very flat.

Plus I was expecting it to arrive in a box as they show on TV, but it came squished and rolled up as tight as it could be. Kind of seems like false advertising to me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $57. Mypillow needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Comments